Car Accidents and Transits

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Catherine72

Car Accidents and Transits

Post by Catherine72 »

Hello everybody.

I begin studying astrology and I am trying to solve one little problem. I had three car accidents – you can see my birth chart and the charts of the accidents. I wonder what was the significator of car accident in each case. I can't find it, because Pluto wasn't on IC only when the accidents happen, it was the day before, the day after etc. The same goes with Saturn or any other planet. What caused the accident in each case and how to know when will be the next time that the accident will happen again?
Attachments
Birth Chart and Car Accidents.pdf
(105.31 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Car Accidents and Transits

Post by admin »

Hi Catherine72,

I appreciate your putting up the charts so clearly, but I really prefer to set up my own charts, not least of all because it's too difficult to keep moving back and forth between the charts you have posted.

So, would you please supply your birth data (date, place and time of birth), and also the same for the car accidents.

If you prefer that data to remain private then you can 'pm' the details to me.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Catherine72

Post by Catherine72 »

I sent you a PM.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Catherine72, and thanks for the data.

First of all, just because you’ve had car accidents before doesn’t automatically mean that you’ll have them again, not least of all because you wouldn’t only be looking at ONE aspect or transit as the planetary positions and patterns are in constant movement creating new patterns.

The first accident chart gives an Ascendant of 26 Tau. 05’ , which was less than 2 degs. away from your natal Mars, in your 8th House. Mars in your Natal Chart rules your 7th House (other people). Another factor to add to this: your Mars is opposite your Pluto...which at the time was of course in conjunction with the accident chart’s 7th House cusp.

To put it simply: your Mars opp. Pluto was laying across the Asc./Desc. of the accident chart. HOWEVER, as this opposition occurs on the transiting Asc./Desc. axis every day, clearly something else was needed for this to occur. For example, transiting Venus was in square to your Jupiter – which can give a tendency to take chances; and add to this, transiting Jupiter in square to your Asc/Desc. – over-confidence.
(As Jupiter rules your 3rd House (local travel etc.) you may need to always be aware of any tendency to be over-confident and take chances when you are ‘on the road’).

Transiting Uranus was in square to your Mercury – over-hasty actions and distracted thinking.

2nd Car Accident:
Transiting Mercury was in square to your natal Mars/Pluto opposition – over-hasty and impulsive actions – especially ‘on the road’.
Tr. Venus was AGAIN sq. Jupiter.
Tr. Mars was in square to natal Uranus ! – adding to haste and sudden unexpected actions.

3rd Car Accident:
Tr. Mars was square your natal Jupiter, AND...
Tr. Jupiter was square your natal Mars/Pluto.

These aren’t all of the aspects involved, and also they aren’t all exact (i.e. within a degree)...but perhaps you can see there the kind of patterns that seem mostly for you to have been relevant.

However, transiting Pluto was in your 3rd House (local travel) – between the 11th and 14th degrees of Capricorn in square to your Asc./Desc. axis during the period of time in which these accidents occurred. It was not in your 4th House, the cusp of which is at 16 Cap. 05’ – where Pluto is currently. So, Pluto has moved out of that 3rd House and will never return there again in your lifetime. And I think that whatever it was that Pluto was trying to bring to your attention, such as ‘being present and in the moment’ in your immediate environment and thoughts, is now shifting those energies towards the transformation of your inner self, your psyche, and making changes at that deeper level such as discovering and understanding the effects of your early family life and experiences.

In other words, 'car accidents' are no longer relevant to what Pluto has been trying to draw your attention to.

Does that help ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Catherine72

Post by Catherine72 »

Hi,

thank you very much. This was very helpful.

Regards