Pluto squaring stellium in Libra and opposing Mars in Cancer

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Hades77

Pluto squaring stellium in Libra and opposing Mars in Cancer

Post by Hades77 »

I'm a 39 year old male born with a stellium in Libra made up of my sun (19), moon (26), mercury (15) and pluto (14). My ascendent is Sagittarius at 10 degrees, second house cusp is 5 degree Capricorn. (13/10/1977, 8:30am, Johannesburg)

Pluto crossed into my second house about 5 years ago, coinciding with the death of my mother. Two years later a long term relationship I had expected to result in marriage ended. I then moved back to my hometown and started rebuilding my life.

Now Pluto is hitting the personal part of my stellium with a square. It's already hit up my sun once and will do that a few times before moving onto my moon.

The kicker is while it's knocking between my sun and moon it will go opposition my mars at 23 degree cancer, in my eighth house. It will also go trine my venus in virgo (at 25 degrees). It will also be in minor aspect to my Saturn in 10th house, which is conjunct my MC in Leo at 24 degrees.

So basically, Pluto is hitting four of my pre-Uranian planets as well as a major angle.

Right now the main thing I am feeling is an intense energy, like I am rooted to some primordial energy field, like Shiva Destroyer of Worlds. With this comes a strong and deep sense of anger at.... nothing. It's just a very powerful feeling in combination. There's also a profound feeling of impending doom.

I've been pushing myself to work out regularly for the past two years, and this is an outlet for this energy. I haven't had a regular sexual partner since my ex left, so this is not available to me as an energy outlet.

I am having serious doubts that I am going to make it. I have been dealing with almost constant crisis for the last five years, and it's just starting, and I am completely alone while facing it, and I can't even explain to anyone what I am feeling.

How ******* am I?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Pluto squaring stellium in Libra and opposing Mars in Ca

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hades, can you please attach some charts, it will help us visual astrologers to work out whats happening, thanks.