Is transiting venus causing this?

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
dary111

Is transiting venus causing this?

Post by dary111 »

Hi, this is my first post and i had to register on this forum because i'm finding this occurence of late very perplexing and honestly annoying.

Basically, it seems that lately women can't stand me. Whether or not i even look at them, they seem to take special notice of my presence, and not a positive notice at that. Feels like they all have got something personal with me! Or maybe i've been crossing paths with manhaters.

I read from one source on the web that the transiting venus opp. venus causes this, but it is the only source saying that, so i'm hoping for more opinions on this. Also, mars is in a trine with my natal venus at the moment. my venus is in the 7th house, my sun too.

Do i need to include my natal chart for this?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Is transiting venus causing this?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

dary, you might want to add your natal chart, yes, that's a good idea because we don't quite know what you're talking about without it, this is an astrology forum so we look at astrology charts to answer questions.

You might want to put your question into the Personal Queries forum as well the transit forum is probably not the place for it.