Energy Draining

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Divin3

Energy Draining

Post by Divin3 »

Lately, I've been depleted of energy and was wondering what planetary transits can influence this.
My astrologist friend thinks the double eclipses this month have something to do with it.

Thx :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Energy Draining

Post by admin »

To be honest, I’m not 100% sure of exactly how this is working, so these are just suggestions or possibilities.

There's much disagreement about how long the effects of eclipses last - some say from 3-6 months.

The 1st (Solar) eclipse occurred in your 4th House - the very roots of your being (and family, home matters), and as the Sun rules this area in your chart, it suggests that in some way, your sense of Self, your individuality, is being, literally, overshadowed in some way which can result in a sense of weakness or helplessness. It trined your Mercury/Uranus in the 8th ('regeneration' amongst other matters) which suggests that you are undergoing a need for self-examination with regard to the way in which you think or view your shared resources with others.

The second eclipse (Lunar - and occurring on the 16th of this month), is in your 10th house (your public self), in conjunction with Hygeia opp. Pallas. This suggests that the health of your public persona (career matters too) is also undergoing a shift, relevant to what’s going on internally. The ‘Pallas’ part of this, in your 4th may signify that you are experiencing, perhaps even discovering, some sense of weakness (health) in the history of a family member, or in some part of yourself.

I do however feel that probably the main issue with regard to your ‘depletion of energy’ is the current transit of Pluto which is retrograde and in conjunction with your natal Neptune in the 8th house. This has been going on since at least late 2014 (and will continue til early next month), but as it is about to turn direct and is virtually sitting still at that point right now, I think that this is why you are feeling it so strongly at the moment. This is a very powerful and important transit which results in a radical transformation of your view of life and of your world. Your goals and your views of your society too are changing drastically. As this is such a deep and massive inner shift, not only can it feel exhausting, but also as it takes some time to understand what is happening to you – or ‘in’ you – you are confused and unsure. Don’t worry – it’s truly a marvellous transformation, after which you may not recognise who you were before it all began – and in a very positive way.

I’ll also add to this the fact that Saturn has been transiting your 6th house (health and work) since end 2013, and as it’s drawing close to the end of that area, it is adding to your current sense of carrying a heavy burden. This too, will pass ! Just hang in there a bit longer dear Divin3, and you will find it was all so very worth while.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]