Jupiter-Sun Conjunction occurring right at natal Midheaven

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
caprisag

Re: Jupiter-Sun Conjunction occurring right at natal Midheaven

Post by caprisag »

Hi Admin,

Haha absolutely! This is spot on, as per usual. I'll be looking out for transit Pluto sextile my Venus. I'm glad the potential for a terrific partnership is there. :)

Thanks so much!

caprisag
astromaeve

Post by astromaeve »

curious for an update!! did you hear back from the audition? did you get the part? are you now a working actress??
caprisag

Post by caprisag »

Haha! I did not get that particular part (that audition was a while ago!), but I am a working actress—on a good day! I've been focusing more on writing and creating my own work in recent months.
caprisag

Post by caprisag »

Hi Admin,

Happy New Year! Hope 2018 has been treating you kindly so far.

Things have been pretty exciting on my end—I found out a couple of days ago that the short film project I had mentioned (that I wrote and will be acting in) is moving forward, and we're scheduled to shoot in March. Hooray! Of course, this means the next couple of months will be hectic. Most importantly, we now need to raise money for it. We're planning on launching a crowdfunding campaign, which will likely be live during the month of February. I'm very excited, and of course very nervous about this. The idea of putting my art out there and asking people for financial support is terrifying, and insecurities about whether my work is "good" are creeping up. Luckily, I have a small team of friends collaborating with me on this—otherwise I don't think I'd be able to do it! And I'm focusing on ways in which the project is contributing to the world/is a positive, women-led project, at a time when Hollywood is dealing with their history of harassment and sexism.

I thought I'd see if you have any guidance in terms of astrological influences over the next two months. You've already mentioned some of the positive aspects I'll have in March (thank you!), and anything relating to financial support and/or coping with fear of failure (oof) would be so helpful. Apologies if I seem to be repeating myself.

All my best,
caprisag
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi caprisag,

Great to hear such good news !

Wow...Saturn conjoined your Sun with his entry into Capricorn – and that’s both ‘hard’ and also such a Gift. This is a major turning point for you, especially as he will be conjoining your North Node from March and will in fact sit there stationary/retrograde exact in mid-April/May, and will re-cross it again in Dec.

All of this coincides with this project of yours so... expect a lot of hard work ! Grin.

Oh yes, it’s very natural of course that you are feeling insecure about putting your work out there and naturally you are doubting yourself. Given that Pluto has now entered your 2nd House (self-worth, among other things), you are certainly feeling tested in that matter, but also with transiting Neptune in your (intercepted) 3rd, in sextile to Uranus (groups), it will be important for you to try to develop trust in those with whom you are working as there is so much support there for you.

You may find, as Pluto moves further into your 2nd House that you become quite possessive about your work and therefore may find it hard to ‘let go of the rein’s’, so it will be important for you to come to terms with this. If this is so, you might have to figure out what you want more: for your work to be exactly as you wish, or whether you are prepared for others to change it in some way ‘to suit’ the medium. But...this won’t necessarily happen ! And, given that the Pluto I spoke of is sextile your natal Venus conj. Pluto in Scorpio, I would say that you’re starting off his journey through your 2nd with the best support you could possibly imagine. And I really can’t stress this enough.

Re the ‘fear of failure’, well this is of course being highlighted now with transiting Saturn just past your Sun and in square to your Midheaven/Nadir. This might indicate that there are a few hold-ups along the way, requiring extra work; and/or it could be that you’re not able to get time to yourself to recoup your strength and energy.

Whatever glitches there are, don’t lose heart, just get stuck into the work ‘head down, bottom up’ so to speak and fix the problem, whatever that may be. You might have to change direction a bit somewhere in there, but really I feel that whatever it is, it will lead to a change that actually improves the project. Just don’t give up. There’s better and greater stuff coming along as a result of any problems that may arise during these next couple of weeks. (I think it might be a good idea to research copyright matters, if you haven’t done so previously...just to be safe. This might not at all be an issue – and I’m looking way ahead here. But it’s always good to know your ground, just in case such should arise later on).

I just pulled a Tarot Card for this project: 10 Pentacles. Couldn't be a better one for the project's success and financial gain, and particularly for group work and support.

Looking Great dear caprisag !!!

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
caprisag

Post by caprisag »

Hi Admin,

THANK YOU for this!!! It looks likes I'm in for a couple of months of hard work and problem-solving, but the result will be rewarding. The idea of trusting my team and learning to let go of the reins a bit is very relevant for me right now as well. And I'm definitely excited with the Tarot card you pulled for this!

Here we go! :)

-caprisag
caprisag

Post by caprisag »

Hi Admin,

After a totally hectic couple of months, I finished shooting my short film! There were of course tons of challenges, but I am very happy with how everything went. We're in the editing phase now, and hoping to send the film out to festivals by May or June. I've also had some more writing published in literary journals recently, which is very exciting.

However, I'm very stressed out about financial matters. My current job situation is not sustainable, and I just don't know what to do.

One option is to look for a full-time job and try to keep writing on the side. That does effectively mean I would stop pursuing acting opportunities. But I am hoping that the film will have a successful festival run and bring those about. At the same time, I don't know if I can deal with several more months of uncertainty with no guarantee that it will pay off.

Another option might be for me to move somewhere smaller/cheaper, at least for a little while, and focus on writing and saving money. I feel like I may need a change in my day-to-day regardless, and living in a small town sounds appealing right now. I've definitely hit a kind of plateau and am very tired of my hectic, city life.

I'm also thinking about further exploring my interests in things like astrology and various crafts I'm fairly skilled at, and seeing if those could be financially rewarding. But of course, that process would take time and is perhaps no more certain than acting or writing.

Of course, Saturn is still on my North Node as I write this, and Pluto is in my 2nd house, so that may be contributing to my anxieties. Any other influences I should be aware of that might provide some guidance?

As per usual, I'm turning to you/this forum in a time of uncertainty and higher-than-usual stress levels.

Hope all is well with you! :)

Alex
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Alex,

First of all congratulations on all of these wonderful accomplishments !

Very interesting that you’ve had enough of the Big City Lights as I see transiting Uranus coming to the end of your 4th House ending his 7 year journey through that area and changing radically in the process, both your inner self and your attitude towards ‘home’ matters. Quite natural to now want to ‘move on, and move out’ so to speak. Added to this, transiting Pluto in your 2nd and about to turn retrograde (in 19 days) will move slowly back to the cusp of your 2nd – so you are experiencing the need to ‘move somewhere smaller/cheaper’...or in other words, feeling the need to pull back and to ‘tighten your belt’.

I think too, you are feeling Neptune’s square to your Mars – which rules your 4th and co-rules your 11th. This can tend to weaken your energies, so you need to be somewhere that doesn’t require you to be constantly needing to take decisive actions or having to respond to daily or immediate external pressures and demands (11th- groups/friends). This too is what is contributing to your anxieties by the way, as it can result in all sorts of weird and unfounded fears, thoughts and feelings.

So far, that pretty much seems to answer your question. However, I’d suggest that you choose where you want to move to with great care and be as realistic as possible. Particularly I would suggest that you check all the fine print with regard to any lease you sign given that Neptune is in your 3rd square Mars ruling your 4th; and check out the area thoroughly before you make a move. In other words, make sure that it’s a ‘good’ neighbourhood...and also not prone to flooding (unlikely but with Neptune involved... ... ...). Anyway, I’m sure you’re aware of the basics of Neptune sq. Mars.

I see too that during the course of this ‘wishing to find a little dream home’, transiting Neptune is also in trine to your Moon too (home), and I really like this part of Neptune’s transit. You’ve already experienced it with your work and joint associations with others so far, but perhaps this time – at least when it comes back to the exact trine - you will be seeking a different kind of expression of this energy – which you’re already feeling. Still though, it will also be opposite your Jupiter, which inevitably is dreaming of ‘far distant shores’ on many levels. So, again it’s a matter of not going overboard and taking care of the nitty-gritty details before you make any move. (Such as leases, again). In other words, don’t commit on paper to something long-term – though it doesn’t sound like you’re expecting to do this anyway.

Saturn conjunct your NN, as you are aware, is suggesting to me again, that you need time to yourself (1st House) to work on and discover more specifically who you are and where you want to go in your life/your ‘Path’ (NN). A great time for meditation, and therefore for being somewhere where you can more easily do this. I don’t want to give the wrong impression as obviously one can, or should be able to, ‘meditate’ in the midst of a crowd and a busy life. But as Saturn is sitting there and will recross that point in Nov/Dec. I do feel that this potential to move may better serve this part of his transit. (Might be good to find somewhere near a body of water where you can sit and drift in your mind ...though with Neptune sq. your Mars I’d not stray too far on the water – but I could be being overly cautious about this).

Re your crafts, with Venus ruling your 6th (and 10th), it does seem likely that you could earn from this, especially as your Venus is sextile your 2nd House cusp, and also to Neptune close to that cusp; and Venus is also sextile to transiting Pluto hovering around that cusp.

Re taking your astrology studies further, I note that in 3 years, your Progressed Sun will enter Aquarius, coinciding with your Saturn Return in Aquarius – very much ‘astrology’, though of course that’s only one facet of this, and you no doubt know about the Sat. Return so I’ll say no more about that. Regarding whether you can earn monies from this during this period, of course that depends on whether you feel you have the experience and knowledge to go ahead with this. Sorry, but I can’t tell from your chart as to whether you’ll earn financially from this during this immediate period.

Sounds like you’ve really tuned into the right energies though, doesn’t it?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
caprisag

Post by caprisag »

Hi Admin,

Thank you so much! Definitely feels like I'm tuned into the right energies.

I'm suddenly remembering your note a while back about Uranus (rules my 3rd) crossing into my 5th house of creativity in May. That's a very exciting transit for me, and I think reaffirms the need I'm feeling to focus on my writing in the coming months. I'm glad everything is pointing towards a (responsibly thought-out and researched) move. I'm very much feeling the Saturn conjunct NN — all I want is some time to sit quietly by myself and connect with my path.

And very interesting re: astrology! My favorite ritual recently has been sitting down with my astrological calendar at the beginning of each month and making notes/circling key transits/connecting all the dots with my birth chart. I haven't had a chance to do that yet this month — maybe I will spend my next free evening studying. I certainly am not experienced enough to earn financially from astrology yet (and I'm not sure I would want to?), but I would like to study more regardless. :)

Thank you for the swift response. Such a blessing!

-Alex (accidentally signed off with my real name last time, so there we go haha!)
caprisag

Post by caprisag »

Dear Admin,

It's a been a very interesting few months and I thought I'd check in with my internet astrology guru (haha)!

This summer, I took a month off and stayed in a smaller town (a seaside town, interestingly) to do a little soul-searching and truly examine my path. I did a lot of meditation and journaling and considered my options, and in the end returned to my life in the city with a new sense of commitment and enthusiasm. I think the time away was desperately needed, if only to give me some headspace and to allow me to continue pursuing my goals in an intentional way, rather than feeling stuck and a bit like "what's the point."

I'm now back in the swing of things, and it feels like I'm moving in a positive direction. I decided to use all the resources I do have (and I'm lucky to have a supportive family with the means to help me out) and make investments for my career. I'm taking writing and acting classes, and I love being in a learning environment so much. And it feels like it's all paying off — nothing has massively changed, but there have been small victories and jobs and opportunities that make me feel like the ball has started rolling again. Perhaps more importantly, I feel passionate about what I want to be doing again (not that I don't have moments of doubt — I definitely do, but overall I feel I've reconnected with my purpose).

Saturn is of course still slooooowly making his way through my first house, and hovering conjunct my NN, as we talked about a few months ago. Now that Saturn is direct, he's finally moving away from my NN by 2019 and out of my first house shortly after (only to make my Saturn return shortly after that -- oof). Pluto is also moving direct in Capricorn now (and about to exit my first house), and I'm wondering how having both planets moving forward in Capricorn might be affecting me.

And a bit of an odd question -- several years ago, I had visited a psychic. Among other things, she had told me that at age 27 or 28, I would have huge professional success and recognition. Now obviously a psychic is not an astrologer, but I'm curious if there are any transits coming up for me that would support that. Maybe Jupiter entering my 1st house / conjunct natal Sun /conjunct my NN about a year from now? Any aspects coming along with that?

Always value your interpretation!

Thanks so much!

-caprisag