URANUS TRANSITS IN 7TH HOUSE

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Punkers

URANUS TRANSITS IN 7TH HOUSE

Post by Punkers »

HELLO I AM WORRIED WITH MY BOYFRIENDS TRANSITS. HIS 7TH HAS URANUS IN IT ACROSS FROM HIS NATAL VENUS IN HOUSE 1

we have been dating for 3 years
- this worries me as all the research i have done on uranus in the 7th house is negative for relationships.
- if he proposed would it lead to a divorse?
- is he going to break up with me?
- is this going to lead to alot of fighting?
- are these positives that we can be taking out of this??

please let me know
Attachments
JOHN .gif
JOHN .gif (111.45 KiB) Viewed 2237 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: URANUS TRANSITS IN 7TH HOUSE

Post by admin »

Hello Punkers and welcome.

Please give your birth data too as this is necessary in order to attempt a proper reading and response.

Meanwhile, Uranus in the 7th (especially opposite Venus) can create problems in relationships, mainly because it creates instability and difficulty with regard to making settled decisions. But it's more important to look at the whole picture with regard to your relationship.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

this is my birth data and natal/transit chart.
Attachments
Charlie natal transit .gif
Charlie natal transit .gif (114.91 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for the chart.

It must be said that you yourself would have a tendency to be combative in relationships with Moon/Mars conj. your 7th House cusp and you may undermine a relationship with your doubts (Mars in wide sq. to Saturn conj. 4th) which can make you stubborn at times when you feel threatened or unsure of yourself or of your partner. So this is something you need to be aware of, not least of all with Scorpio rising which can focus on a particular issue and worry it ‘to death’. Your Sun/Venus and Mercury are also in the sensitive water sign of Cancer in ‘Scorpio’s/the 8th House, in trine to your Asc. and in sextile to your Moon/Mars, which helps you to understand and grapple with the aforementioned issues.

Your boyfriend’s Venus in Libra conj. his Ascendant ‘loves to love’ and with that T. Uranus in his 7th, love is and needs to be exciting and fresh, so it’s a good idea to try to keep an open mind and try out new ideas and ways to keep your relationship fresh and new. I do think that marriage is not the best idea to have in mind at this time, not least of all because T. Pluto is coming to the square to his Venus, which tends to push a person to feel the need to revamp their relationships. In your chart Pluto is full on in conjunction with your Uranus/Neptune, which also signifies a massive inner change within you which you may not be fully aware of until well after it’s over. As this occurs in your 3rd House, your ways of thinking and communicating are undergoing a radical shift of perspective.

In the Composite chart (att.) Venus is in sextile to the Asc. and sextile the Moon, which is a beautiful combination giving you love and affection for each other. The Sun/Jupiter (wide) conj. is in trine to the Uranus/Neptune conj. which helps your relationship to grow and expand in a positive way, especially in areas where you are involved with groups or friends as together you can make a good team.

Saturn and Mars in the 4th (home, family) suggests the need to be able to trust in each other completely, otherwise this can lead to a growing distance and coolness. It requires a lot of effort, which if you are both ready to undertake, can lead to a long term solid base and foundation. Mars here can either give you the energy to do so or else it can lead to – as you suggested by asking the question – much combativeness. Communication, especially at a deep level, is vital, as is trust and honesty about your feelings and needs, especially as the Composite Moon in Gemini can gloss over the deeper elements, and the Composite Asc. in Libra seeks peace at any cost.

Hope this helps. Please do ask if you feel you wish to go further into any particular facet of this.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

Oh wow, you dont know how much i appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help me with this and give me extra insight!

I did know about the moon/mars with my 7th house - i notice this alot in my relationships. I tend to focus on the negatives and pick fights and thinnk about one single event over and over and over again and how much that one even bothered me. With my current boyfriend hes never done anything to make me doubt his loyalty or love for me, i just get frustrated with how he handles our arguments and his selfishness. But i know he loves me greatly and i him but like you said im always doubting my relationships because i dont want to get hurt. I really feel like this guy is "the one" but now im confused with my signs making me act irrationally vs the appropriate amount of emotions to feel. which makes it very difficult for me.

- thank you for the fresh and new tip! I love it, im going to work on this.

- it worries me greatly that with his pluto and venus, and neptune vs venus that it seems to have all the fixings for a breakup (We are very happy) Im looking at buying a new house and 1st year of our relationship he was all in for us moving in-together, now hes not interested. Im worried that im "waiting my time" if marriage isn't out EVENTUAL end goal because i do seek marriage for my future.

- i dont have many friends (sad i know, im desperately looking for opportunities to meet new people) anyways but i can see how much he likes hanging out with his when we are all together. Ill work on this too!

- i trust his loyalty 100% this mars here is what im concerned about because when we have an argument (over something insignifigant) we have never even argued over something that is detrimental however the arguments gets blown out of proportion ten fold and his anger and mine seem to be a cycle its not good. I DESPERATLY want to get better at this and i want him to aswell but he wont hear me when im telling him this even after we have cooled down. 95% of the time we are bliss and happy but that 5% is very hard to deal with and damaging to our relationship
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

can someone take a look at my reply please :)! :lol: