Saturn Return

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Cygnus

Saturn Return

Post by Cygnus »

Hello - I'm new to the forum. I have a question regarding the idea of Saturn Return. I am a person in recovery from addiction. I celebrated 28 years "clean" from drugs and alcohol on January 17, 2016. In the time leading up to this date and especially over the last couple of weeks I've experienced a more profound feeling of spiritual renewal as well as a renewed commitment to my recovery.

I'm wondering if the transit of Saturn during this period has attributed to this experience. Any feedback would be sincerely appreciated.

Peace
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Saturn Return

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Cygnus, to answer your question we need your birth data, your gender, and try to get your birth time to within 10 minutes.

So we need birth time (to within 10 minutes), birth date and birth place, thanks. Or easier still and to save us a lot of work, go to the link below and create your free chart then attach it to your next post.

A Saturn Return is one of the most significant times of renewal (and rebirth in some cases), so this is a good question to ask.
Mermaid

Post by Mermaid »

Hey!
I'm also experiencing my Saturn return - the 1st one. Saturn is in my 4th house. Usually they say that with this placement one can expect changes at home environment. I cannot say that something like this happened, except that i've changed my adress for many times since June 2015.

(My birth details: 22/09/1987 at 03:53 am. Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Mermaid, if you could create and attach your chart to your next post here I'll have a look for you.

Just on Saturn Return in the 4th, we would look at natal Saturn first to give us an idea of how you have manifested it in the 4th natally. That should guide us towards an understanding of what to expect for the Return may impact you.
Cygnus

Post by Cygnus »

Here is my chart
Thank you
Cygnus

Post by Cygnus »

My chart is as follows
Attachments
Cygnus chart.png
Cygnus chart.png (156.01 KiB) Viewed 2438 times