Which exactly is Saturn trine natal Venus?

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
iDaru

Which exactly is Saturn trine natal Venus?

Post by iDaru »

Hi all, I've been wondering about transits and a current one occurring for me is Saturn trine my natal Venus, what exactly does this mean? Also do transits depend on a persons birth place etc?

Thank you!, Daru
chrisaliw

Re: Which exactly is Saturn trine natal Venus?

Post by chrisaliw »

Whenever planets transit they represent current themes in a person's life.

So natal Saturn trine Venus is about hardwork and structure meeting with beauty, harmony, aesthetics, in a good way.

Saturn transit trine Venus just means that at that time you feel more sure in your emotions, loving, and relationships.

Saturn transits usually last a few months, as Saturn takes roughly two years to go through a sign.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Which exactly is Saturn trine natal Venus?

Post by admin »

Hi iDaru,

Yes, transits are relevant to the natal chart, i.e. place, date, and time of birth.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]