New Job

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Kleinemaus89

New Job

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello everybody,

could anybody help me, when its possible that i get a new job? Im unenployed since this month.

thank you and best regards,

:lol:
admin
Site Admin

Re: New Job

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

We had discussed this previously, so I won’t go into it all again here. However, I think the main issue currently is transiting Jupiter which has been opposite your Gemini Sun and Jupiter and is now heading towards the opposition to your Moon and Venus (also in Gemini) during Nov./early Dec. This surely has been and is making it very difficult for you to focus on what you really want to do as it is making you very unsettled and...unrealistic, perhaps expecting too much or flitting from one idea or thought to another. Surely you have been ‘overspending’/over-stretching your resources in some way.

And so now you are and have been experiencing your ‘Saturn Return’, and you know all about that, don’t you ? Especially with it’s conjunction with your Neptune. This has been and is a wake-up call and a time to really try to see why your deep-seated fears because of your past and treatment you received in your early schooling, are interfering with what you really want to do in life. (And which your Prog. Sun opposite Natal and transiting Saturn has been trying to show you, especially with the Sun ruling your 10th/Career).

Pluto is now coming gradually to the opposition to your Mars, ruling your 6th/Work area, and this I feel suggests that you need to re-think what it is you want to do and be in your life...which doesn’t help you with regard to your question “When is it possible to get a new job?”.

I think that with transiting Mercury turning retrograde on 31st Oct. in Scorpio in your first House, you’ll really begin to work through and perhaps understand what all of these Saturn influences have been and are trying to show you. Once you’ve gone through this (and it won’t be easy) I think the door will open to new work possibilities, and to some sort of work that you really want to do and that will be very satisfying.

But it all depends on how you deal with this as, if you can face your fears and go your own way rather than being influenced so much by your past and your doubts about your skills, then you will be open to work opportunities that satisfy you, rather than being ‘just a job that you like but are bored by’.

And so, if you can determine to do this inner work, then perhaps by late Nov. or Dec. you’ll look to new, different and more satisfying work avenues so that something can then open up for you. Note however, that you may still be somewhat unsettled until Uranus turns direct in January and so if you have to take less satisfying or even menial work for a short period of time, then if you need to do so financially, just get on with it. In fact, menial labour can not only help finances, but also, free the mind and help to put life into perspective. You are now on the edge of a whole new life experience, so if you can view it from that perspective, you may be amazed at the outcome.

I realise that this hasn’t answered your question simply at all, but this isn’t a simple time for you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Thank you
But for what should I overcome my fears?
For example I don't want to travel alone. Why should I? I'm happy with living here and I don't want to move or travel for a job because I'm happy with living here?! It's also why I should choose a job where I have to travel when I more likely want to have a family (if there is no partner then alone).. Especially the topic job.. I don't want to have jobs which make me not happy.. I'm more happy when I'm staying at home after a working day. But only got interviews to jobs where I have to travel.. But why should take care on something I don't want to do.. Maybe it have to do with the mondknoten axis that there us a conflict. In some way I know what I want from a job, but I don't get such job..
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Knowing what you want from a job “in some way” is not going to get you a job you enjoy. First you need to really want something and have a goal, otherwise and obviously, you’re just floating around with nothing specific to aim for.

If you’re happy being at home, why not try to find something that really interests you and which will enable you to start an online business working from home ? Maybe something like eBay ? The options are varied and many. What are you interested in ? Choose something and do some research about it. Surely with Scorpio Rising you’re able to research well.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]