Jupiter-Sun Conjunction occurring right at natal Midheaven

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
caprisag

Re: Jupiter-Sun Conjunction occurring right at natal Midheaven

Post by caprisag » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:20 am

Hi Admin,

Haha absolutely! This is spot on, as per usual. I'll be looking out for transit Pluto sextile my Venus. I'm glad the potential for a terrific partnership is there. :)

Thanks so much!

caprisag

astromaeve

Post by astromaeve » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:53 pm

curious for an update!! did you hear back from the audition? did you get the part? are you now a working actress??

caprisag

Post by caprisag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:01 am

Haha! I did not get that particular part (that audition was a while ago!), but I am a working actress—on a good day! I've been focusing more on writing and creating my own work in recent months.

caprisag

Post by caprisag » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:46 am

Hi Admin,

Happy New Year! Hope 2018 has been treating you kindly so far.

Things have been pretty exciting on my end—I found out a couple of days ago that the short film project I had mentioned (that I wrote and will be acting in) is moving forward, and we're scheduled to shoot in March. Hooray! Of course, this means the next couple of months will be hectic. Most importantly, we now need to raise money for it. We're planning on launching a crowdfunding campaign, which will likely be live during the month of February. I'm very excited, and of course very nervous about this. The idea of putting my art out there and asking people for financial support is terrifying, and insecurities about whether my work is "good" are creeping up. Luckily, I have a small team of friends collaborating with me on this—otherwise I don't think I'd be able to do it! And I'm focusing on ways in which the project is contributing to the world/is a positive, women-led project, at a time when Hollywood is dealing with their history of harassment and sexism.

I thought I'd see if you have any guidance in terms of astrological influences over the next two months. You've already mentioned some of the positive aspects I'll have in March (thank you!), and anything relating to financial support and/or coping with fear of failure (oof) would be so helpful. Apologies if I seem to be repeating myself.

All my best,
caprisag

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:37 am

Hi caprisag,

Great to hear such good news !

Wow...Saturn conjoined your Sun with his entry into Capricorn – and that’s both ‘hard’ and also such a Gift. This is a major turning point for you, especially as he will be conjoining your North Node from March and will in fact sit there stationary/retrograde exact in mid-April/May, and will re-cross it again in Dec.

All of this coincides with this project of yours so... expect a lot of hard work ! Grin.

Oh yes, it’s very natural of course that you are feeling insecure about putting your work out there and naturally you are doubting yourself. Given that Pluto has now entered your 2nd House (self-worth, among other things), you are certainly feeling tested in that matter, but also with transiting Neptune in your (intercepted) 3rd, in sextile to Uranus (groups), it will be important for you to try to develop trust in those with whom you are working as there is so much support there for you.

You may find, as Pluto moves further into your 2nd House that you become quite possessive about your work and therefore may find it hard to ‘let go of the rein’s’, so it will be important for you to come to terms with this. If this is so, you might have to figure out what you want more: for your work to be exactly as you wish, or whether you are prepared for others to change it in some way ‘to suit’ the medium. But...this won’t necessarily happen ! And, given that the Pluto I spoke of is sextile your natal Venus conj. Pluto in Scorpio, I would say that you’re starting off his journey through your 2nd with the best support you could possibly imagine. And I really can’t stress this enough.

Re the ‘fear of failure’, well this is of course being highlighted now with transiting Saturn just past your Sun and in square to your Midheaven/Nadir. This might indicate that there are a few hold-ups along the way, requiring extra work; and/or it could be that you’re not able to get time to yourself to recoup your strength and energy.

Whatever glitches there are, don’t lose heart, just get stuck into the work ‘head down, bottom up’ so to speak and fix the problem, whatever that may be. You might have to change direction a bit somewhere in there, but really I feel that whatever it is, it will lead to a change that actually improves the project. Just don’t give up. There’s better and greater stuff coming along as a result of any problems that may arise during these next couple of weeks. (I think it might be a good idea to research copyright matters, if you haven’t done so previously...just to be safe. This might not at all be an issue – and I’m looking way ahead here. But it’s always good to know your ground, just in case such should arise later on).

I just pulled a Tarot Card for this project: 10 Pentacles. Couldn't be a better one for the project's success and financial gain, and particularly for group work and support.

Looking Great dear caprisag !!!

Best,
Admin.
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
Chinese proverb

caprisag

Post by caprisag » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:59 am

Hi Admin,

THANK YOU for this!!! It looks likes I'm in for a couple of months of hard work and problem-solving, but the result will be rewarding. The idea of trusting my team and learning to let go of the reins a bit is very relevant for me right now as well. And I'm definitely excited with the Tarot card you pulled for this!

Here we go! :)

-caprisag