THe Houses

The work of Swiss Psychiatrist C G Jung has often been associated with astrological thinking and much has been written about it, Some good, some not so good. What do you think? Do they have a connection, such as through Jung's idea of Synchronicity?
BIGRAVEN13
Senior

THe Houses

Post by BIGRAVEN13 »

How the houses can correlate to Jung's Psychology
"Free will is the ability to do gladly that which one must do" C G Jung
BIGRAVEN13
Senior

Re: THe Houses

Post by BIGRAVEN13 »

Attached is a table of how I see the houses from a Jungian/psychological perspective compared to traditional astrological view. Any comments?
Attachments
OVERVIEW.RTF
(22.07 KiB) Downloaded 453 times
"Free will is the ability to do gladly that which one must do" C G Jung
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

A really helpful reference which adds an extra dimension/ another 'level' to the interpretation of the Houses.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
scorpio
Senior

Post by scorpio »

Hello Big Raven

I cannot download the rtf file containing the Jungian correspondences to the houses because of the stupid i/net connection I have at the moment and probably also due to the fact that rtf's have a habit of expanding every time you look at them Can u send me it - admin will have my email address?
Thanks
Scorpio
Nevaeh

Post by Nevaeh »

BIGRAVEN13 wrote: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:35 pm Attached is a table of how I see the houses from a Jungian/psychological perspective compared to traditional astrological view. Any comments?
Thank you @bigraven13 for sharing!