What is my life's aim? And past karma?

Moderator: scorpio

Dolores

What is my life's aim? And past karma?

Post by Dolores »

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about past lives and their effects here.
Sun square North Node
Jupiter trine North Node
Saturn square North Node
Uranus opposition North Node
Pluto trine North Node
Pallas square North Node
Juno trine North Node
Vesta conjunction North Node
Fortune conjunction North Node
East Point square North Node

North Node in Leo in 10th house

Any help and input shall be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
MalizenX

Re: What is my life's aim? And past karma?

Post by MalizenX »

Yo Dolores, that is a huge Nodal activity! 9 major aspect , means a lot little things that will have to put on together for making you feel complete . However you were visionary you were in group friend, domestic activities and you were individual of new things, now in this life time is your turn to shine your light and to be recognised. It's your time to use your creativity and love that you have for your self and express it in public image. How you will do it? Let's find out : post me your 4th house /Ic sign beginning, ruler of Ic, Sun and Uranus postion in chart, Ruler of Ascendant sign, and perhaps is best if you can just make chart or provide your details and post it :P
What you give out , you get back in return . So be sure you give a lot .
Dolores

Post by Dolores »

Is it allowed to post through someone else's account?
This is my mom's account!
I am just a curious teen who seriously studies astrology as a hobby

Data:
10 May 1999
4:55 pm
Barrackpore, India
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Daughter of Dolores,

It isn't usually allowed to post via someone else's account as obviously responses can become confused, so it would be better if you set up your own account with a different Topic heading and obviously, a different User Name.

If however, you are using your Mum's computer/email address, then we will of course go ahead and respond to you in your Mum's area. Just be sure to identify yourself (sign the request with your own name) so we know to whom we are responding.

By the way, it would be better if you ask a specific question rather than just posting your birth data, so that we have something to focus on.

Good luck with your astrological studies - it's a wonderful tool to have on one's journey through life.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Dolores

Post by Dolores »

Thank you!

And I was asking about the nodes and their implications- I wanted to know about past lives and karma.
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Okay Karmic Astrology is question and life purpose . I will answer on it hopefully till end of the day . Have great day by the way :P
MalizenX

Post by MalizenX »

Well , If we talk about Karma we have to consider 2 things first . One is that North Node along with Chart Ruler , Sun , Moon and N.Node ruler go all together to define your life purpose in this lifetime . Second is that South Node , Saturn and IC ruler define your Past life and things that you have already learned .
Now lets begin : Your North Node have alot aspects yes but that is not major thing here , Major thing is N.Node in Leo and in 4th house and N.Node Opposite Uranus and Conjunct Vesta . Your Life purpose in Growth Direction is about being centered and central expresion in your home , family and perhaps in politic . However we take this , love expression self expression and home/family activities make you fulfilled . So thing here is as much as you do that as much you will feel that you going in Grow direction of life and you will feel more and more fulfilled . Perhaps you will get that in some sense of duty or spiritual value . We go forward and your Chart ruler is Venus placed in 2nd house (money , self-wroth , material things , joy) So you seek stability and Joy in family life(Venus in Cancer) both material and emotional stability , you like spend time at home and in house you find harmony and challenge in that area but ofc is not like you will spend all life in hose , its more like you love comfort and being safe , but also where you grow is your N.Node in house of home and family where you want to express your wroth and value , being humble about that things also lot of politics or Managers have Important planet and points in 4th hose or cancer , simple because they find his career as another home , politics do like mindset my country is my home , so focus go there . Anyway , your Sun rule Your node and Sun is placed very promoted in 1st house in Taurus , Venus rules Sun so Venus Become here strongest planet , also Venus is part of Grand trine with Moon and Mars so you are Venusian in every way ! As Sun makes square to node and Uranus , which by the way will get to it talking about past life karma , your Public image seams to be egocentric or somehow wanting to be very original even if there is no need for that , you may express yourself sometimes arrogant but sometimes you got amazing bright genius ideas . Sun is in earth and its along with venus in 2nd so it can make you very stable and materialistic , you love good things . All you have to learn about this is how to act in certain moment , there is all that in certain moment is how to act Sun way - stable grounded , focused , slow , materialistic , joyful . And in certain moment in order to grow and feel happier and prosper with your soul you act in Node way , self-expression , creativity , love , humble , shine . Alot easier here makes Venus , so i suggest you that main focus of your chart , as you want to work on it , be Venus and her aspects what she rules how you can use it in best way how it affect with progressions etc . Moon here rules the Venus and is in perfect trine with her along with Mars and mars rules 7th house here , another angle . Major learning in your chart will be trough relationship there will be most transformations and healing for you . Another way is through communication and vocal expression (art , music , healer , spiritual guider , helping others verbal ) all verbal and comunnicative activities are highlight so keep grow that .
Well now lets go on your Past life and karma : Your South Node is in Aquarius in exact conjunct with Uranus which rules MC and that Node . So your original , individual , visions , and group expression is something you have already learn . You may been some Very strong and unique individual who was leader or in very strong group of peoples . And you may keep doing it now in this lifetime going same way as you are master of creativity and original thinking so you may keep doing same things now , and you may feel very stuck in it even if you approve of what you do . You may face a peoples from your past group and they may be your enemies now who comes out on surface always when you keep going in same direction so events come in perfect time to make you learn from it . There is strong need for being saw in public as unique or in some original way , but that is not what giving you feeling of rightness . You may face a lot of inner fights about what is real and what is not , perhaps you were wizard in past life or doing with magic so now in this lifetime you are limited from it and you have to make commitment with your inner world and your subconscious to make it in discipline , perhaps lesson you have to learn is how to use subconscious mind in psychological way . You might life in some aristocrat family or being very popular , is this lifetime is kinda order to make your home and family life popular and aristocrat . You take charge of home and family life . SO Karmic events will be related with Career and whenever you go into your unique and egocentric mode of reformer and visionar . Karmic events also will be closely related with your ability of using your subconscious mind and about your inner world , in order to learn how to use it in discipline way . You can be what you believe that you can , so you have here couple of things that will correct your focus and you can have much better results in what you doing when you use it . All the best :wink: