Synastry

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Makih

Synastry

Post by Makih »

Hi everyone, i allready asked about my future husband but didnt have my current bf hour. In mean time I met another guy whom I like, can you please do sinastry chart for us.
My date is 6th february 1993 2:50pm In Pancevo, Serbia
His date is 14th april 1987 00:50am in Belgrade, Serbia

Thank you all in advance!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Synastry

Post by admin »

Hi Makih,

A few questions:

When did you meet ?
How did you meet ? (online or in person).

Any other information would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Makih

Post by Makih »

Hi, we met because I moved to new building and he is my new neighbour. We realised that we have lived in same buuilndg also since 2006. but never met each other before, but now we leave in same floor in this new building. We met in januaru, started seeing each other on 26th february but platonic and friendly, but we are both interested in each other but we agreed not to have anything serious before we clean up past because we are both with someone else. He finished arhitecture, but he is CEO in motorcycle company because he likes vars and motors. I hope this is enough. Tnx
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Makin,

Thanks, that's very helpful.

Will get back to you in next few days.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Makih

Post by Makih »

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Makih,

Apologies for the delay !

Looking at your current transits first, with Pluto entering your 7th House (Relationships) it is likely that whoever you meet (and this for some years to come) you will either have a very strong and at times even obsessive attraction to, or you may find you have - or develop - an intense dislike for one or some of them but find it hard to break the connection.  Any really close connection may well become transformational for you which, on the one hand can be very positive, but on the other and in some instances, may become difficult to handle and hard to break the contact.

Looking at your charts together, with your Jupiter (expansion, growth) conjunct his South Node (Past) in the 3rd House (which also happens to be relevant to neighbours !) this suggests a happy reunion, and - naturally - a sense of comfortableness and ease together.  

Furthermore, your Moon in conjunction with his Vertex, gives a sense of 'fate' or 'destiny' to the relationship.  But yes, there is also this matter of you both having to clean up and clear out the 'old' (previous relationships) in order for this relationship to proceed.  With regard to this, there is also the matter of 'timing' as you may find that one of you ends your previous relationship before the other, which may then obviously lead to a situation where one of you is ready to proceed, whilst the other is not.  Naturally, should this situation arise then there may well be arguments that are difficult to resolve.

I see that both of you have your Suns in opposition to your own Moons which suggests that both of you can have difficulties with the opposite sex as internally there is a constant battle between identity (ego) with your fundamental emotional needs.  This can then be projected onto others (or a partner) so that the partner becomes a mirror of this inner battle.  It can also make you both indecisive and therefore makes it more difficult to make a full commitment.  

Fortunately, your Sun sextiles his Sun and trines his Moon, which helps to ease at least part of this inner turmoil.  Not so easy for your Moon (emotional needs) as your Moon is in square to his Pluto which can lead (eventually) to your feeling that he is trying to control you in some way.  This works more strongly in a domestic environment (living together), so whilst living separately, you may not notice it as much.

Looking at your Composite chart, Chiron conjunct the 4th House cusp (basis of the relationship) suggests that you will need to be careful of not carrying old wounds (from both of your past experiences) into this relationship as this will undermine it.  In other words, you both may find you react to each other instinctively rather than consciously, and all out of some unnamed fear.  If you can both be aware of this  - which naturally won't be easy as it will mean that you will both need to get 'ego' out of the way - then both of you will grow and mature in ways you can't begin to imagine.  As always in any worthwhile relationship, this will require much work and awareness by both of you.

Meanwhile, certainly you can both very much enjoy each other's company and plenty of stimulating conversations and excursions into new realms of thought, or new areas of life.

One last note:  with the Vertex conjunct the Composite 7th House, either or both of you may meet others (or another) who become very important in one or both of your lives.  

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.