Help! My partner is going through a Saturn square Pluto transit!

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Daisymay

Help! My partner is going through a Saturn square Pluto transit!

Post by Daisymay »

https://imgur.com/a/XlWVtIY

Help! I’m at a loss, this has been an up and down relationship but karmically full. And all of a sudden I’ve felt a change. Can someone help with the synastry and current transits?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help! My partner is going through a Saturn square Pluto transit!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

DaisyMay, Admin has been affected by the floods in Australia and is looking for somewhere to live so she is offline at the moment. I will jump in and answer some of these questions that she normally handles.

Can you pls simplify your question? Reading two charts in a synastry is extremely difficult and very time-consuming. It would help me if you asked a single question with some background to the question, this will make a huge difference, thank you.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help! My partner is going through a Saturn square Pluto transit!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

DaisyMay, Admin has been affected by the floods in Australia and is looking for somewhere to live so she is offline at the moment. I will jump in and answer some of these questions that she normally handles.

Can you pls simplify your question? Reading two charts in a synastry is extremely difficult and very time-consuming. It would help me if you asked a single question with some background to the question, this will make a huge difference, thank you.