Is there a future?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
vesver

Is there a future?

Post by vesver »

Do you think this relationship has a future?
Attachments
IMG_20210222_204632.png
IMG_20210222_204632.png (332.37 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
IMG_20210222_204542.png
IMG_20210222_204542.png (291.7 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is there a future?

Post by admin »

Hi vesver,

Please Note my post here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5602

I'll attend to your query as soon as I can, but it could be up to 10 days or 2 weeks before I can do so.
Also, please supply full birth data for both people (date, Time of Birth and Place).
(If you prefer not to supply this data on the open forum you can 'pm' me with it).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Is there a future?

Post by admin »

Hi Vesver,

You both have Scorpio Rising which immediately suggests that both of you tend to find it difficult to convey your thoughts and feelings openly, especially with Saturn in your 3rd (communication) and his Saturn in his 7th (Relationships), which for him can make him a bit shy or reluctant to commit to a relationship until he's very sure of the other person's feelings.  

Sure, with his Mercury in Sag. conjunct his Ascendant, and Sun in Sag.,  he can talk, and in fact probably quite a lot, but this doesn't mean that he will talk about his real feelings, especially to someone who matters to him or with whom he's not sure of his ground.

I won't go through everything here, not least of all as the relationship is very new and therefore there's very little development so far to work with.
However, there are aspects that suggest obsessiveness to the point of possessiveness, as jealousy is one of the main issues that may surface as the relationship proceeds.  Also, there's a danger that if you don't talk openly to each other about this, you may find that explosive reactions may result. 
Be careful of getting into controlling behaviour with each other, as this simply won't work.  

But I will suggest that there are some very strong links between you that could well hold the relationship together for a very long time.  In fact you could say that this relationship is 'destined' with your Neptune/North Node conjunct his Jupiter/North Node.  That's really very beautiful as it gives you a strong link at much 'higher' level of your beings.   Perhaps you both feel that you have known each other 'before' in some strange way, and there's a comfort in that which can't be explained in ordinary terms.   And that's all very well at this 'higher' level, but then personal 'egos'  (your Mars's are in square and his Mars is in conjunction with your Pluto), this is what you will have to work on, as mentioned before re jealousy, control and obsession.

Looking at the Composite, I'd suggest briefly that Uranus rising there gives an electric and exciting quality to the relationship but that it's important that you allow each other the freedom to 'do your own thing' separately, which may be difficult at times with that Mars/Pluto energy I've mentioned.  Uranus opposes Chiron in the 7th, which suggests that in some way, the relationship has qualities that remind you both of pain experienced in previous relationships, so try to ensure that this doesn't leak or bleed into this relationship.  In other words, don't let memories of previous relationships affect or influence this one, especially as...

...you currently have transiting Neptune coming to your natal Moon in Pisces, which is making you super-sensitive emotionally.  As your Moon (and this Neptune) is also trine his Mars, there's a danger here for you to over-idealise him.  Enjoy the feeling for sure, as you can both learn much from each other...if you are both aware of that Pluto undercurrent and find ways to talk about it with each other.

Hope this helps,
Best,
Admin. 
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]