Where is this headed

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
SJM92

Where is this headed

Post by SJM92 »

I met a girl at my new job - we started around August 7th and I believe she arrived a few days later because of issues with flying out. I remember finding her attractive and wanting to get to know her. I am described as social and personable and maybe a bit of a flirt. However, I can be quite timid with pursuing a love interest. In fact, it was a coworker who pretty much forced us to kiss sometime in early October on a night out. He was aware that both of us were into each other and being a mutual friend decided to speed things along. We give him credit for making it happen because both of us are quite reserved in that area. Things got weird when another colleague found out about the kiss as I was casually seeing another girl. This prompted my revealing to my coworker that I was seeing someone and that things couldn't progress. A few weeks later in mid- October we went out again with the friend who made us kiss and with his help we ended up kissing again and this evolved to us ending up spending the night together. We would eventually spend a lot of time together, seeing each other and hanging out. It wasn't until December when I had COVID and felt supported by this girl that I decided to end things with the girl I was casually seeing. We went on a getaway in December and at this point things became more serious. Things have progressed extremely fast since, as she's spend nearly every night at my place, I cook meals for us almost every night, and she stays with me although she has her own apartment and roommates.

I am wondering if this relationship is something that can be long term or if my vulnerability from the past few years are making me rush into something. While I feel good about this, i have been in this situation before where are rush into something and then feel as though I am losing myself. I think she brings out good aspects of me, but I have some friends who are questioning if I'm not repeating previous mistakes.

S (me)
July 21, 1992
11:20am (not exact - somewhere between 11 and 12 am)
Lincolnshire, UK

I (her)
August 30, 1992
10:29am
San Francisco, CA

Also, I'm quiet the drinker and do some recreational drugs from time to time. I have cut back because I want to pursue a few dreams and goals of mine. However, I feel like these things may be an issue for her.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Where is this headed

Post by admin »

Hi SJM92,

First of all, which town in Lincolnshire were you born ?

Re your birth-time, an hour gives quite a range, so if there's any way you can find to narrow this down more accurately, that would enable better accuracy re the interactions between your charts. (For e.g. can you locate your Birth Certificate or get a closer time from a family member ?). This is really important.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
SJM92

Post by SJM92 »

In Lincoln. I tried to get a more accurate time and contacted my mum, but that's the best I could do. I don't currently reside in England and I'm not sure my birth records would have the information. I've contacted back home and between 11 and 12 is the best I got.

If you can work with the 11:20am time that would be wonderful.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SJM92,

Thank you.

Please give a few days for reply.

Best,
Admin.

Please see my 'pm' to you.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]