Karmic relationship or soulmates?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
alanaw18

Karmic relationship or soulmates?

Post by alanaw18 »

Our synastry chart: https://imgur.com/a/BvBnCNq

Our composite chart: https://imgur.com/a/JHR4pe1

Can someone help please? This is my relationship with a very close friend, we've never met but feel some sort of connection for one another. Some people have told me its karmic and some have told me its soulmates :( I'm just really confused at this point.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Karmic relationship or soulmates?

Post by admin »

Hi alanaw18,

Thanks for posting those charts but I prefer to set up my own, so please give birth data for both people (date, place and time of birth).

If you wish this data to remain private, you can pm me with the info.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
alanaw18

Post by alanaw18 »

Hello, My info birth data is (2 june 2001, Singapore, 9:50pm) and hers is ( 13 october 2000, Richmond VA, 8:15pm).
alanaw18

Post by alanaw18 »

Update, previous birth data is wrong so here's the right one (2 june 2001, Singapore, 9:50am) and hers is ( 13 october 2000, Richmond VA, 8:15pm).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi alanaw18,

Thanks for the data.

Question: what exactly are you confused about ?
The terms "Soul Mate" and "Karmic connection" often mean basically the same thing.
And certainly you have some very strong connections that could easily be described as either, or both.

I'm assuming that, as you've never met, this is an online relationship.

So I can at least have a focal point, please give me more information to work with, such as how/when you met, what problems or difficulties you might be having...and anything else you care to impart.

This kind of information will help me to try to help you with your dilemma.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
alanaw18

Post by alanaw18 »

Hi! I meant like if we're karmic partners or companion type soulmates because from what I've gathered online its somewhat similar but also very different? Here's a link to an article explaining the difference between the 2: https://www.meetmindful.com/soulmates-a ... relations/#
And yes, this relationship is purely online but ironically she's the person i feel closest to even when compared to all my real life friends, even family members (She's also feels closest to me according to her). We got to know each other through an online community for an online game around February 2019 but we only got especially close around quarantine. We get along really well but there are times where she doesn't text me at all for a few days, sometimes up to a week or 2. I recently confronted her about it and she said its because it hurts her to get closer to me when we're really far apart, but it upsets me as well when she just disappears without saying anything.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi alanaw18,

That site link was helpful with regard to understanding what you're confusion is about.  Thanks.

Really though, this isn't a distinction I make as usually, in the end, they both tend to be linked in some way.  In other words, a "soul-mate" necessarily comes with some "karmic" connection.

For example, in your charts, her North Node conjoins your Ascendant.  The Nodes in close contact with a planet or with one of the angles (Asc./1st; Desc./7th, or Midheaven/10th; IC/4th) are considered to be a "Soul-mate" connection.  

Also in your charts, the planet Saturn - which  is frequently termed as "Karmic" - is conjunct your Sun, and her Saturn and Jupiter.  This suggests some difficulty or delay in "coming together" as there is at least an initial resistance by one partner.   

But this is very general, and actually (looking at current transits in your chart), I'd suggest that with transiting Saturn in your 7th House (Relationships), you may be coming across to her as too "needy".  Perhaps you've been finding that you're feeling more alone as others act more coolly towards you, or don't seem to have the time to spend with or listen to you ?   It might be worth your while researching this transit as it could help you understand more what's going on in and with this relationship.

Add that she has Saturn Rising opposite her Venus (which rules her chart) conjunct her 7th House cusp, and it's hard for her to "trust" that others will love and accept her for who she is.  You need to be gentle and understanding with her, and respect her need for distance.  

You also have some confusing aspects from Neptune which can tend towards an idealisation of another/of putting them on a pedestal... for one of you to live up to that "image" created of the other, and which neither of you can live up to in reality  But as long as you both recognise this, then this can result in an as-close-to-perfect as possible relationship.

Also, there are some strong Uranus connections, which can be very exciting and stimulating as you can discover so much about yourselves and about "life" through your connection.  But this can bring an "on again/off again" energy into the relationship.  The need here will be to allow each other the freedom to progress or move forward in each of your own ways.  

Looking at your Composite chart I'd suggest that there is a problem with boundaries.  Perhaps your friendship is primary (and naturally what first brought you together and then developed further).  You "dream" together of a perfect relationship, but with transiting Saturn, PLuto and Jupiter all  going through that area currently, reality-checks are necessary.   

With Uranus in the Comp. 9th you can travel far together in your minds.  So perhaps if you focus on "what's out there in the world" together, this will ease the personal pressure that clearly she at least is feeling.  

Really, this is a lot for both of you to handle at such young ages.  But it's not impossible !  
You have many beautiful and enduring contacts between your charts, which not only go a very very long way towards easing the more difficult aspects, but also can lead to a life-long connection. 

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.