Help with this synastry please?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
krrrs111

Help with this synastry please?

Post by krrrs111 »

Hi!
I could use some insight with this! I have a huge crush on this person: he used to be my boss and we no longer work together. We've kept in touch and we get along so well. We have extremely intimate conversations- life, relationships, etc- and are on the same page about everything. We have a deep mutual understanding. My issue is, he is extremely respectful by nature so I dont anticipate him flirting or making a move and I don't want to jeopardize our friendship (or my ego) by admitting Im interested in a relationship. Is the attraction mutual or do I have a blind spot on this? Im very insecure/shy when it comes to romantic relationships so this is super hard for me. Any thoughts are appreciated! (I am the inside circle).

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with this synastry please?

Post by admin »

Hi krrs111,

I'll reply as soon as possible but please be aware that synastry matters are more involved than giving just a few lines or a 'Yes/No'.

On that note I'd like to ask: when did you first meet, and how have you kept in touch (email, personal meetings, etc.).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
krrrs111

Post by krrrs111 »

Thank you! First met four years ago when I started working with him. He left the job a little over three months ago and we've kept in touch through calls/ mostly text & hung out in person a few times.
krrrs111

Post by krrrs111 »

Hi Admin-
Just wanted to post a reminder. I know theres so much going on right now so no rush, just following up.
Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi krrs,

Yes, a lot going on at the moment and very sorry for the delay.
I'm attending to it right now and hopefully no more interruptions to prevent me from proceeding.

Thanks for you patience and understanding.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi krrs,

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.