Compatibility

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Aldana

Compatibility

Post by Aldana »

Hello!first time I meet someone and get their birthtime,can I get any insights with this sinastry?
Attachments
horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-25-10-1989_16-15_p_23-3-1984_03-00.png
horoscope-synastry-chart8-700__astroseek-25-10-1989_16-15_p_23-3-1984_03-00.png (234 KiB) Viewed 1385 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Compatibility

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

Aplogies for delay in replying.

As you've only just met this person, I won't attempt to do a full reading as this takes hours and hours, and also, much of what's in there won't  emerge or reveal itself  until after you've been together for a while.   

I will say that, given your previous relationship queries, it does seem that currently you're attracted to very Plutonian relationships.  No doubt you've noticed his Pluto conjunct your Sun, and your Pluto conjunct his MC/Saturn, so there could be a battle of wills here and also the potential for obsessiveness, which you will need to be very aware of.    

As your Pluto is trine his Venus, sextile his Jupiter, this can be ultimately positive, but it will need a great degree of self-awareness on the part of both of you in order for this to be of benefit - which it certainly can be ultimately IF as always you are both prepared to do the work.

I see too that your Venus is conjunct his Moon/Uranus which can be very exciting and stimulating, especially initially.  However, as his Uranus/Moon squares his Venus and your Moon, this electricity  and excitement might wear a bit thin after a while.  Nonetheless, this can also open you to a whole new view of life if you allow yourself to "go with the flow".   

Any relationship at this time is likely to emphasise Pluto/Scorpio/8th House matters for you as transiting Pluto is currently in square to your Mars in Libra in the 8th House.   I suggest you research all you can about these positions in order to understand what they mean for you, and how you can use this energy in life so that, rather than attracting these Plutonian relationships, you can consciously use this powerful energy to go forward in your own direction.  

And, no...it won't be "easy" as this is a powerful life-changing challenge,  but you have a lot more power and strength available to you than you may be aware of, and this is another relationship that can teach or show you a lot about yourself if you observe yourself and your reactions to it as it proceeds.

(Please see my 'pm' to you).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Aldana

Re: Compatibility

Post by Aldana »

Thank you!I will look it up,I only know that the 8th house is the house of death,also scorpio it's in there.It's like if I'm vibing unconsciously with these people.

P.S.:My name is Aldana :lol: