WHO AM I MOST COMPATIBLE WITH? PLZ HELP DATING TWO GUYS NEED TO CHOOSE

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Punkers

WHO AM I MOST COMPATIBLE WITH? PLZ HELP DATING TWO GUYS NEED TO CHOOSE

Post by Punkers »

Hello!! im dating two guys, 4 dates each and they are both great guys! Guy #2 is a little more quite and reserved but is more my type physically and guy #1 has a greattttttt personality and really outgoing which I typically like! Im so torn haha i like them both!

Given the charts in the image can you tell me who I am most compatible with according to our charts??

I know i know i dont have their time of birth but just if anything stands out please let me know :) thanks
Attachments
italian.JPG
italian.JPG (76.38 KiB) Viewed 928 times
der.JPG
der.JPG (78.22 KiB) Viewed 928 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: WHO AM I MOST COMPATIBLE WITH? PLZ HELP DATING TWO GUYS NEED TO CHOOSE

Post by admin »

Hi Punkers,

What a dilemma ! But not a bad one to have ? But you should know by now (and with our various communications previously about other relationships) that each and every relationship has something to show us about ourselves which needs a lot more than just a quick glance at the many different interactions possible between two people.

Clearly these are casual relationships, and if you really want a casual response, then No. 1 is likely to produce some irritation and arguments that may ultimately interfere with the relationship. Also, with his Sun/(Jupiter?) square your Neptune/Uranus, exciting but possibly unrealistic view of each other.

No. 2 looks potentially (and superficially of course) more compatible emotionally.

But in the long run, it’s impossible to say from such a brief look what the long-term potential may be...which – again – you should know by now, given your previous relationship queries.

And I’ll add that with transiting Uranus now direct and coming to your Moon/7th House cusp and Mars, you’ll find it hard to settle on only one anyway and so, regardless of what I may say, you’ll go your own way in the end.

Question is always, what do you want from a relationship ?

Just learn as much as you can about yourself and your relationship needs from being with each of them, and enjoy them while they’re there.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]