Intense relationship

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
ag_ne

Intense relationship

Post by ag_ne »

Hi,

Two month ago I've entered a long-distance relationship, which began immediately after we met, and continues in an intense fashion.

But the long-distance, and some of his traits, and the unconventionality of it all, make me a little held back, almost as I'm staying an observer?
Can it really work out, despite the distance and our work that requires us both to travel all the time?
Why can't I fully relax into it? Somehow I'm staying a sceptic of this dream... He, however, is not, and has announced our relationship to everyone already, and made plans for the next two years ahead. He is the initiator, I'm following the lead.
Neptune is involved in literally every aspect of the charts, which makes me wary.
But we're both very artistic and spiritual people, both deeply involved in our art practices.

So I'd love your feedback on this relationship, can it ever be a safe relaxed space, and what are your thoughts on its potential.
We have plans to live half a year on one continent and half a year on the other, and to travel together (but I'm not sure if all these plans are actually possible yet, it all feels very much in the clouds still).

Thanks so much in advance!
I'm attaching our composite and synastry.

synastry
synastry
Screenshot 2019-12-11 18.12.59.png (218 KiB) Viewed 1006 times
composite
composite
Screenshot 2019-12-12 11.32.37.png (210.27 KiB) Viewed 1006 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Intense relationship

Post by admin »

Hi ag_ne,

Would you please see my pm to you. Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]