Virgo woman: path to become partner

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Alex3

Virgo woman: path to become partner

Post by Alex3 »

Hi everyone, I'm a Libra man

- Sun: Libra
- Moon: Cancer
- Mercury: Virgo
- Venus: Lion
- Mars: Lion
- Jupiter: Capricorn
- Saturn: Aries
- Uranus: Acquarium
- Neptun: Capricorn
- Pluto: Sagittarius
- Ceres: Sagittarius
- Juno: Aries

and I met a virgo woman (that's all I know). We are both 23 years old. We went out once for a coffee and the appointment seemed to me to have gone well, but then she chatted to me that "For her FOR NOW there can only be friendship". I replied that it was fine for me to continue seeing each other in friendship, but I stressed that the previous week I hadn't run after her (literally) because I wanted a new friend ...
She said that she was pleased to keep in touch and meet me again, but that FOR NOW she don't feel like telling me anything more...
I read that the virgo girls are very slow to conquer ... that first you have to "go through the friendship zone", and I think this is the case. Also because she is 23 years old and despite being a very beautiful and very intelligent woman, she was only with a man, and in my opinion because she needs to study a man well before going further and most of the men think she is simply friendzoned them. Then there is this "FOR NOW" that returns in the messages that gives me further hope that there could be something more between us later on.
How do you think it? If there are virgo girls, can you tell me some indications?