Synastry and composite..

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Leolitsa

Synastry and composite..

Post by Leolitsa »

Hello folks :D
I am posting the synastry of me and my boyfriend.. our sun and ascendants are opposing each other so its really interesting relationship.. in the compo we have sun in 7th house but difficult aspects from uranus and neptune.. does that shows some ups and downs in the relationship? We are 4 months together now and i think uranus points to some on off relationships so i am wondering.. have you experience anything like this? Any thoughts about the strenghs and weakness..
I am posting both synastry and composite :D
Attachments
20191022_145659.png
20191022_145659.png (273.62 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
20191022_145722.png
20191022_145722.png (347.91 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
Eva7

Re: Synastry and composite..

Post by Eva7 »

Hi Leolitsa

Those Composite Uranus squares... I'm actually surprised you two made it to meet on Earth, lol

(just kidding 8) )

Your charts look extremely karmic and fated. His North Node conjunct to your Chiron/Vertex in 7th house and your North Node/Moon conjunct to his Pluto... Those Sun and ASC oppositions are a sign of strong attraction. You also have Pluto square Venus, so this attraction can become overwhelming and even obsessing, very hard to let go.
There is a lot of spark and exciting energies here, even so it looks pretty instable, I think this is mainly because he's very independent and doesnt seem up for strong committment, while you seem to look for a more stable situation. He idealizes things a lot romantically but then he seems to struggle when facing a "real" relationship... also, he looks like someone who can get easily depressed/discouraged and this might be the cause of his instable life and relationships...

The interesting thing of your Composite is that you have Vertex, Chiron and North Node conjunct DSC. This looks highly karmic and other worldly and suggests that your relationship might force you both to question yourselves on how you deal with relationships and face the reasons/issues on why you cant find an emotional stability... Your natal Chiron is in 7th house square to your Pluto in 10th and opposite to your Saturn in 2nd, so it seems you struggle to find such stability and you carry a wound in relationship matters.
So there is a strong sense of fate here and a lot of romantic expectations, even though those Uranus squares seem to bring a powerful intense and exciting but quite short relationship, unless you're both two strong supporters of Free Love :roll:
The Vertex conjunct the DSC/Chiron is a warning sign here, the intensity of your romantic and dreamy connection, the strong intimacy as you feel you can merge into each other sometimes and the powerful other worldly feelings, might take you both to lose yourself in fantasies while the reality might suddenly play out in a abrupt disappointment. The Vertex energy here is so strong that what you expect and dream might actually not be possible to achieve in a "human" relationship. For exemple, you might feel that you instantly understand each other's mind and desires while it becomes harsh to communicate and open up in a normal verbal way. Since Chiron is involved, this weird dynamic can become painful in the long run. Saturn in 12th house Pisces is another karmic indicator here. Unfortunately the Mars square Jupiter suggests that some strong selfish attitudes can come into play here, and Saturn seems to be afflicted as well, it suggests that a real stability/long term relationship is very hard to achieve here.

My feeling about your chart is that it all looks like a powerful fire burning and shortly fading, like a transiting bright star enlightining you, warming you up and saying "seize the day", live "here and now".
Leolitsa

Post by Leolitsa »

Eva7 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:58 am Hi Leolitsa

Those Composite Uranus squares... I'm actually surprised you two made it to meet on Earth, lol

(just kidding 8) )

Your charts look extremely karmic and fated. His North Node conjunct to your Chiron/Vertex in 7th house and your North Node/Moon conjunct to his Pluto... Those Sun and ASC oppositions are a sign of strong attraction. You also have Pluto square Venus, so this attraction can become overwhelming and even obsessing, very hard to let go.
There is a lot of spark and exciting energies here, even so it looks pretty instable, I think this is mainly because he's very independent and doesnt seem up for strong committment, while you seem to look for a more stable situation. He idealizes things a lot romantically but then he seems to struggle when facing a "real" relationship... also, he looks like someone who can get easily depressed/discouraged and this might be the cause of his instable life and relationships...

The interesting thing of your Composite is that you have Vertex, Chiron and North Node conjunct DSC. This looks highly karmic and other worldly and suggests that your relationship might force you both to question yourselves on how you deal with relationships and face the reasons/issues on why you cant find an emotional stability... Your natal Chiron is in 7th house square to your Pluto in 10th and opposite to your Saturn in 2nd, so it seems you struggle to find such stability and you carry a wound in relationship matters.
So there is a strong sense of fate here and a lot of romantic expectations, even though those Uranus squares seem to bring a powerful intense and exciting but quite short relationship, unless you're both two strong supporters of Free Love :roll:
The Vertex conjunct the DSC/Chiron is a warning sign here, the intensity of your romantic and dreamy connection, the strong intimacy as you feel you can merge into each other sometimes and the powerful other worldly feelings, might take you both to lose yourself in fantasies while the reality might suddenly play out in a abrupt disappointment. The Vertex energy here is so strong that what you expect and dream might actually not be possible to achieve in a "human" relationship. For exemple, you might feel that you instantly understand each other's mind and desires while it becomes harsh to communicate and open up in a normal verbal way. Since Chiron is involved, this weird dynamic can become painful in the long run. Saturn in 12th house Pisces is another karmic indicator here. Unfortunately the Mars square Jupiter suggests that some strong selfish attitudes can come into play here, and Saturn seems to be afflicted as well, it suggests that a real stability/long term relationship is very hard to achieve here.

My feeling about your chart is that it all looks like a powerful fire burning and shortly fading, like a transiting bright star enlightining you, warming you up and saying "seize the day", live "here and now".
Hello Eva7 😁
Thank you so much for taking the time reading my charts!! :D We are attracting each other like magnets and really dont know why.. might be the opposing energy.. its difficult to break free i know.. i think uranus here is showing the ups and downs of our relationships but also some differences about us.. we have 6 years age difference and also we got together quite suddenly and and unexpectedly!!
Neptune aspects are as you said.. we idealizing love but we cant live up to our expectations.. also we treat each other quote gently because we ar9e afraid of hurting each other's feelings.. i also feel that this relationship has not a clear purpose.. so thats a neptune thing because we don't want to have a family we came together for love along!
Chiron might bring some pain in the relationship but also shows that we are together to face some deep wounds... he has been through a lot and so am i so together we can find some healing but as you pointed out already it's almost inevitable that we will be hurt also through this relationship..
Because you mentioned that vertex-chiron-dc conjunction.. i want to memtion that we have also juno conjuncting all this vertex-chiron-dc. And we both have juno-chiron conjunction so i think all our relagionships have that chironic dynamic...
Saturn in the 12th house for me it's really painful .. i feel like i have to conceal all my fears and bad thoughts about this relationship.. it's like having to postpone all the mundane work, hide all the insecurities just for the sake of living that dreamlike neptune reality in this relationship..
I love your ending description.. <3 I dont want this to end but i know that uranus' energies are very powerful and this relationship might end just as unexpectedly as it started..
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

Yes it seems that the unexpected might be a theme here... Since Chiron is in the 6th house, it can actually play out as "healing" with some effort. And Saturn can give you the restrictions you described, and since it's Pisces 12th house, it might actually block the awareness on the relationship purpose...
The fact that Juno is attached to that configuration empowers the sense of fate and might "deceive" you furtherly on the long terms expectations cause Vertex is an otherworldly energy that doesn't play out in reality as one has figured out...
Such an Uranian strong energy can work whether you're both two very independent people and are ready to live this day by day, and can use the powerful creative and exciting energies that brought you together as much as you can and share it in a positive way.