New here looking for advice

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
NY154

New here looking for advice

Post by NY154 »

I have been married to a Leo for 8 years and I am a cancer woman. We have children and I am getting more and more exhausted with him. He is beyond stubborn but will never admit it. I try to not talk to him about anything too important anymore because I'm always left feeling ignored and just put on a list of things to get around to. The thing I hate the most is that he genuinely believes he understands me so why do I feel in every part of my body that I'm not understood? He really doesn't get it. When I do bring something up, without fail he will turn it around immediately. "What about me, you do that to me", which ordinarily would be ok but it is EVERY SINGLE TIME I bring something up. So when I can't help but blow up, I'll just get tonnes of apologies, he might do something different for a few days but then it's back to normal and the circle keeps going.
I don't think I would get as bothered by him if he had the tiniest humility but he doesn't and the problem is he thinks he does. A decade ago, I was in a relationship with a Capricorn and within 1 week I felt more understood by him than I have in 9 years by my husband. It never went anywhere with capricorn though because he was in another state and I was too young to have the courage to really take the leap. After I got married and changed my name on Facebook, he unfriended me and despite 3 or 4 emails from me over 7 years, I didn't hear from him until after I sent one apologising for ever taking him for granted and that I truly missed talking to him. He responded and apologised but the email was really vague. He said he didn't intend to reply to anything more (why?) and that he hoped I had been able to find other good people to surround myself with (any caps who want to break that down for me?) But I can't get him out of my head because I just know that all the problems I'm coming across with my husband just wouldn't have happened with the cap. He was always so calm and logical and he understood I'd have moods. My Leo husband is very similar to me but because he is so much more stubborn, he refuses to get out of that place and its inevitably me who steps in to calm him. Where is the person who did that for me? Because it sure as hell isn't my husband :( Please just tell me that if I had taken that different path a decade ago, I would have still been unhappy and had fights with a cap. Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: New here looking for advice

Post by admin »

Hi NY154,

Can't really tell you anything about this without the birth data of both of you (date, place and time of birth).
If you prefer not to give this information on the open Forum then you can pm me with this information.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
NY154

Post by NY154 »

I was born on July 19 in Emerald Queensland Australia at 122 am, Leo was born on July 23 at 3 am in Brisbane Queensland Australia

Cap was December 28 in Narrabri new South Wales Australia, unsure on time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi NY,

Perhaps I should have made it clearer - please give years of birth too. Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
NY154

Post by NY154 »

Sorry 1988 for everyone