Help with Synastry

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
elitapi

Help with Synastry

Post by elitapi »

Hi,

can anyone help me with this Synastry and eventually Composite chart? I am the Taurus Sun, Leo Rising (born 1984), he is the Virgo Sun, Virgo Rising (born 1995). He is 11 years younger than me. The relation started very quickly and problems too. Lots of physical attraction, but also a lot of arguing. He is really verbally aggressive.. How can I handle him? Communication is a problem and our biggest issue probably! I may be too emotional but he doesn't accept any critique or disapproval.

Can someone explain our mutual connection with the Nodes (my Moon/Pluto on his NN, my Mercury on his SN, his Jupiter on my SN and my NN squaring his Ascendant)?

Thanks a lot!

Synastry:

Composite:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with Synastry

Post by admin »

Hi elitapi,

Thank you for posting those charts but if I answer your query (others may respond before I do), I prefer to set up my own charts and therefore need the birth data for your partner. (I have yours from a previous post you had made).

If you prefer to keep that data private then you can pm me.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
elitapi

Re: Help with Synastry

Post by elitapi »

ok, thanks a lot! :)