Relationship compability, future

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Flower

Relationship compability, future

Post by Flower »

Hello all,
I was wondering if you could, please, tell me about what you see in relationship between my boyfriend and I. We are very serious about our feelings and each other, I just wonder if there is truly happy future of our love if we are able to grow together.... Thank you very much. :?:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Relationship compability, future

Post by admin »

Hello Flower,

I'll reply to your query as soon as I'm able but, please note that I'm running a long way behind with relationship queries so it may be
up to a week (or more) before I can reply. (Of course, someone else here may reply sooner).

If you haven't heard from me with a week, please post a reminder here.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Flower

Post by Flower »

Dear admin,

Thank you regardless, i will wait patiently and will remind if necessary after a week or so.

Kind regards
Flower

Post by Flower »

Oh, and a bit about...

We met online in the same city, been together for 8 months. Ever since we chatted and met it felt something was happening. It wa easy being in each others presence, hold each other, talk and support. I feel us being on the same page with feelings we are sensible. But i also have quite an intellectual string and that is important to me. It happens to us that we talk about tge same thing but have completely different prespective, so it at time makes communication a bit hard but I realised that's happening so we try to talk out things more until we work it out. I notice also our complexes - he's complexed about my intelligence and kindness and smarts, he feels "dumber" that is and fears like i could do better and *will* move on. And can sometimes act goofey and childlike about it. Then again, thats the same reason he feels safe around me and knows me to be reliable, and he can talk to me and be understood and rescpected in his person.
I, on the other hand, can become terrifed of stong feelings he has for me and i have for him. So i sort of can act up not completely aware im acting up. I have certain trust issues and am trying to learn to relax and let go, so there's that.
But, we adore, respect and support each other and think of future together.
Right now we are not in that same city, we keep long distance relationship because work and studies.
Of course, we have a lot to learn as individuals and as a couple but i just wonder what it looks like in the charts.

Thank you all.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Flower,

Thanks for all that information. It's very helpful.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Flower

Post by Flower »

Also, one more big thing, when i say happy future together i don't exactly mean marriage or children or any other traditional form of togetherness one could mean. But just as two people in love together. I dont want that and he does, but still just wants to be with me. I think that could/will be one of biggest rifts with time
Flower

Post by Flower »

admin wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:16 am Hello Flower,

I'll reply to your query as soon as I'm able but, please note that I'm running a long way behind with relationship queries so it may be
up to a week (or more) before I can reply. (Of course, someone else here may reply sooner).

If you haven't heard from me with a week, please post a reminder here.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.

Just a little reminder, when you manage :D :mrgreen:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Flower,

Please see my 'pm' to you.

Best,
Admin.
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Flower wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:43 pm Hello all,
I was wondering if you could, please, tell me about what you see in relationship between my boyfriend and I. We are very serious about our feelings and each other, I just wonder if there is truly happy future of our love if we are able to grow together.... Thank you very much. :?:
Where are your birth details??
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.