Fated or toxic synastry chart?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
vchase

Fated or toxic synastry chart?

Post by vchase »

Hello,

I’m dating someone who I really like but some things in our synastry chart scare me... is there anyone who could interpret the chart and tell me their thoughts? I would appreciate it so much! He doesn’t have access to his birth time but I have my own.

Thank you!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Fated or toxic synastry chart?

Post by admin »

Hi vchase,

We can't do anything without your birth data, so please give your date, time and place of birth, and at least his/her date and place of birth. (Please specify whether you're male or female).

We'll need more details too such as when you met, how you met, and also what is it that scares you about your synastry ?

Thanks.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
vchase

Post by vchase »

Hi,

I’m just now seeing this, I’m sorry for the late reply! Thank you for responding. My birthday is 9/25/1997 and I was born at 3:51 PM in Detroit, Michigan. His birthday is 9/30/1993 and he was born in Cleveland, Ohio but doesn’t have a way of knowing his birth time. We met online, which I know is unconventional but it feels like we were supposed to meet, he feels familiar to me even though we have very different backgrounds. What worries me in our synastry is the harsh Mars, Pluto, and Chiron aspects. We have a lot of passion but aggressive tendencies, and I don’t know him well enough yet to fully understand how this could manifest. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.
vchase

Post by vchase »

Also, I’m a female!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi vchase,

I have always suggested that difficult aspects can actually lead to a great deal of personal growth, but the fact that these aggressive tendencies are surfacing so early on in the relationship concerns me. I see too that as well as his Pluto conjunct your Mars, his Saturn is in square to that combination, which can be very harsh and even quite cruel if other contacts don’t indicate otherwise, or modify this.

Also, as you have noted, his Mars/Mercury are conjunct your Chiron and in square to the axis of your Moon opposite Neptune/Uranus. Mars/Neptune aspects can indicate disillusionment as it’s hard to pinpoint what’s really going on with regard to the other person which can lead to all sorts of suspicions – which may or may not be unfounded. Also there can be a feeling of being ‘led on’ and then let down. Promises may be made and then broken. Talking though these matters is difficult but vital if the relationship is to proceed. There can be a sense of something unfinished or unresolved in such relationships, and a danger of ‘blaming the other person’, especially with both your Suns in Libra.

I suspect that at least part of the reason that you felt “you were supposed to meet” is due to your Pluto conjunct his North Node – and it’s possible that his Moon (which looks like it may be in early Aries) is in trine to this combination, which would add to the fascination and draw.

It would seem that (to state the obvious) you are learning much about the depths, strength and intensity of your own Mars/Pluto – not least of which can lead you into obsessive and or possessive relationships, especially with your Venus in Scorpio. I think too that with transiting Pluto now in your Asc. having passed the sextile to your Venus and the trine to your Mercury, you are experiencing the next phase of transformation with regard to your relationships, of which this relationship is a part. Add transiting Saturn going back and forth across your Capricorn Ascendant, also sextile your Venus, and trine your Mercury/North Node in the process, and I think that the concerns you are feeling are worth trusting...up to a point !

In other words, I realise that this all sounds so negative, but I can’t proceed much further without his birth-time. With such, it might be that these difficult planetary combinations are not only modified by their House positions and rulerships in his chart, but could actually indicate that those energies might ultimately be used to accomplish much together. However, without this important information I can only suggest that you trust your intuition and proceed with considerable caution.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please do ask and I’ll do my best to answer.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]