Need help about a girl

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
lunargix003

Need help about a girl

Post by lunargix003 »

I have been stuck and confused about a scorpio girl born on october 24 1997 who I met 3 years ago. She likes me too but I always act aloof and I hurt her a lot. I am an aquarius sun leo moon leo rising. I know aquarius is not compatible with scorpio but I find her very attractive for some reason. I don't have her birth time but she probably has a gemini moon or gemini rising because she has a very eccentric and childlike personality. She has a very white complexion and I guess she has gemini rising. I feel so stuck don't know if i should work on building a relationship with her or move on. I don't really care of incompatibility I am willing to make sacrifices and compromises to make the relationship work but I don't know if I should. Life really stagnates when you are stuck on a girl. I need help. Is there any aspects to my chart that makes me compatible with scorpios.

My Birth chart details

Dob 11th february 1998
Time 5:28 PM indian time
Place Palakkad, Kerala, India
Gender male
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Need help about a girl

Post by Noel Eastwood »

hkp, there is a lot of moody fire in that first house and you have a loaded 7th house - I'd say that you are just way too impatient and restless. I think learning to slow down, maybe learn to meditate, is a good idea. That is not just for being able to talk to this girl but overall in life.

Your challenge is knowing when to say the right things and the best way to manage that is to deliberately train yourself to stop acting out. You are no longer a teenager and changing that mindset should make a difference. Adopt an attitude of maturity and confidence without showing off and then she may be more inclined to be with you. However, I have no idea what she wants so this is just speculation.

Gemini is fine with your chart but you could certainly have a better chance with girls if you think before you do something or say something that might embarrass you or her. It isn't hard but will work wonders with the girls as it will highlight your maturity and confidence which is important in relationships.
lunargix003

Post by lunargix003 »

I found out she has leo moon, sagittarius venus, sagittarius mars, mercury in scorpio, jupiter in aquarius, saturn in aries, uranus in aquarius, neptune in capricorn and pluto in sagittarius. Her moon is not gemini as i thought. I do not know about the ascendant sign or house placements. Do we look compatible ??
lunargix003

Post by lunargix003 »

And about the advice that you gave above. Its so true. I am too impatient and impulsive. Always acting on a whim and regretting later. Slowing down is really hard task for me. And I also act very immature and childish at times. I think I should start meditating. Thank you for the advice.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

hkp, yes, simply go back to the basics, slow down and don't worry, what will be will be. No matter what her stars say it is you that is the pivotal point in this, fix you and the rest falls into place. Now start meditating :)