Venus square Neptune in Synastry - what are your experiences?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Orchiday

Venus square Neptune in Synastry - what are your experiences?

Post by Orchiday »

I’m (venus person) in love with a man (neptune). we have this venus sqaure neptune. The contact is close and connection strong...but this is a really bad aspect for me as venus person...?! :roll:
I read only bad things about this aspect. How are your experiences?
Hopless...?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Venus square Neptune in Synastry - what are your experiences?

Post by admin »

Hi Orchiday,

Venus square Neptune is a difficult combination as obviously there's the very strong matter of illusion surrounding the relationship. Always it's about not seeing the other person as they really are, or seeing them through the proverbial 'rose-coloured glasses'. There can also be some deception going on, though that isn't always purposeful or conscious.

However, it doesn't mean that the relationship can't work and it will depend upon other aspects to the planets involved in this square. Also, how you can deal with your feelings when and as the reality of the situation or of him, starts to reveal itself. On the other hand, this can also mean that the relationship might have a 'higher' more spiritual quality to it, but of course that's an unknown here.

I note that transiting Jupiter is conjunct your Neptune currently (Jupiter exaggerates 'the dream'); transiting Neptune is in sextile to your Moon (in your 7th/Relationships House), and transiting Uranus now finally in Taurus is in trine to your Venus - so you have a lot of emotional and relationship excitement and change going on. In other words, you need not to 'get carried off with the fairies' with regard to this person.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the dream and escaping into fantasy while it's there, but just be ready for the reality when it begins to emerge, and also make sure of your ground before you commit to this relationship.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]