REALLY INTERESTING SYNASTRY CHART!!!!

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Ladyinthemaze

REALLY INTERESTING SYNASTRY CHART!!!!

Post by Ladyinthemaze »

So, I have this synastry chart with a man.

I find it has WAY too many contacts. I've never had any overlay like this with anybody before.
I've never felt this attracted to anybody before.

The story goes like this:

I'm totally losing my mind. The last time I saw him was December, 20th, 2018.

During the encounter he was feeling dizzy, quiet and shaken for the 2 hours that the date lasted and said he had to leave so he dropped me home and left. Along the date I tried to make him feel comfortable and without pressure but I was unsuccessful.

After some weeks, I asked what he felt for me and he said he only wants to be my friend and that he's not attracted to me.

When we first met, two years ago, I was dating someone else, a cousin of his, and he acted extremely attracted to me, touching me, intense looks, verbal cues, (he even got so far as to jokinly ask me if "I'd not rather leave with him" and he told me that "he wanted a girl just like me", he asked me to bring him a friend like me, he told my friends that I was "perfect" and "the greatest girl ever"), etc.
I left that relationship after two months with his cousin because I was attracted to this guy and I felt I was being unfaithful psychologically.

I restablished contact with the guy I'm asking advice for about five months ago. I was ashamed of the attraction I felt for him while I was with his cousin. I felt dirty for still wanting him. He's cousin was very into me. I was just having fun and then I meet this guy... I was very confused and I still am. That's why it took me so long to get the guts to restablish contact with him.
We spoke every week after that and had intimate conversations. We went on a date which he suggested and now this...

I'm losing my head over him. Any help would be greatly thanked!
admin
Site Admin

Re: REALLY INTERESTING SYNASTRY CHART!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi Ladyinthemaze,

Thank you for all those details. They'll surely help me to try to help you.

I won't be able to respond until next week though and hope you can wait ! (Someone else may respond in the meantime of course).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ladyinthemaze

Post by Ladyinthemaze »

Thank you in advance for your answer. Any input will be well received.
I'm losing sleep over this guy because I usually can take rejection well, (there are many fish in the sea), but in this case I feel that something is off:

Funny enough everyone of our friends in common says that I'm exactly his type physically. He wasn't my type that much but I feel awfully attracted to him either way.
Also, I've caught him checking my body out several times each time we meet.

I feel that any sort of comment will be very interesting for people who are suffering the kind of Pluto, North Node, 4th, 8th, 12th and other tight aspects that are tearing me apart.

Thank you very much again! 😘😙
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Ladyinthe maze, and thank you for being so patient.

First thing I noticed was that transiting Neptune was conjunct your Venus and sextile your Moon when you met, and I’m sure you’re aware of the way Neptune weaves his web of fantasy and illusion...and how another can appear to be the ideal of our dreams ? As Neptune is moving towards your Sun, he’s influencing both Sun and Venus in your 9th House (and the Sun for some time to come), you’ll need to somehow keep returning to reality in order to get your feet on the ground. Given that you’ve recently experienced your Saturn Return, I suspect that at least eventually – or intermittently - you’re able to do this, especially as it was in trine to your Moon and sextile to your Pluto during that all-important period of maturation. Clearly this relationship is a vital part of this move to your next phase in life.

In the meantime, he has transiting Neptune in his 12th, and when you met it was conjunct his Mars in Pisces in that 12th House...and as your Venus is conjunct his Mars, transiting Neptune involved here...wow...no wonder he was feeling shaky and weird during that meeting ! It would have unnerved him in a way he could never have understood or described. Venus is very comfortable with Pisces and Neptune, but Mars isn’t, especially as Mars is a ‘male’ planet. (I suggest - if you haven’t done this already - you research Mars in Pisces/12th, and transiting Neptune conjunct Mars, as this may help you understand more his experience of you, and of that experience).

Added to this, transiting Neptune is now within range of a trine to his Moon in Scorpio (another ‘water’ Sign) and in the 8th House (Scorpio’s natural abode). The Moon and Scorpio are both ‘feminine’ signs and for a man, can be very difficult to understand and deal with, so it depends on how self-aware he is with regard to how he can deal with all this ‘water’ in his chart.

Given that he has Mercury/Venus in airy/intellectual Aquarius, I suggest that he prefers to keep the relationship ‘friendly’ as at least, in part, it feels safer for him to do so, especially being male. Added to this, he has Saturn exactly conjunct Jupiter in airy/intellectual Libra, along with Pluto there too, all in his 7th House/Relationships.

He has no ‘earth’ in his chart - apart from a couple of asteroids and...his Chiron – with which your Moon is in conjunction. There’s so much to this (which I’ll have to leave you to research), but this connection with your Moon suggests that you somehow make this pain real to him but also that you can help to heal it, if he can allow you to do so. (His Chiron falls in his 2nd House – self-worth issues, just to give you a clue).

Let’s add now that your Moon’s are in opposition (not ‘bad’ of itself) but your Pluto (ruler of Scorpio) is conjunct his Moon in Scorpio (and therefore opposite your own Moon) and so you have this intense obsession and need to ‘possess’ him. I’d suggest that he senses this and the depths to which this can go, and that he’s very scared of this. I think that if you push him, he’ll run the other way. Perhaps it is that he’s frightened of his own feelings here and just isn’t ready for what he senses that a close relationship with you might entail.

Yes, there are some very beautiful energies between you too: your Venus/Sun is in sextile to his Moon AND, again, trine his Pluto, adding to the strength of the attraction (as if you needed ‘adding’ to it), and your Venus conjunct his Mars gives a strong sexual attraction, but being in ‘other-worldly’ Pisces, there’s a sense of guilt about this feeling.

Your Mars/Jupiter in Gemini is exactly opposite his Uranus, so there’s a matter of ‘timing’ here, which can be a problem – e.g. when you met you were in a relationship. Generally strong Uranus aspects between charts can be very exciting but also erratic or unsettling. This connection needs each person to ‘give space’ to the other, and given that his Venus is in square to his Uranus (and therefore in square to your Mars/Jupiter) I think it would be hard to sustain a constant close relationship as this would feel too stifling, or with all that Pisces/Neptune and Pluto, overwhelming. Both of you need ...space, at least intermittently so as to have time to be your individual selves, which it may be hard to do if you’re together all of the time as you can tend to absorb each other when close. (Hope that makes sense to you).

In the Composite Chart, the Moon and Mercury are in Aquarius suggesting that the relationship functions well as a friendship. This doesn’t mean it can’t become more than that, just that this way it can grow and evolve (perhaps) into something lasting. The most lasting relationships are after all, based on friendship.

In the Composite, Saturn is exactly conjunct the 7th (and the Nodal Axis) which again means that it’s hard to get the relationship off the ground because – to repeat - the timing is out, or something - perhaps even circumstances - stand in the way. But also clearly there’s a strong sense of connection, and of ‘knowing’ each other so very well. However, if you can talk through your issues or problems then, you can together create a much stronger relationship. But this needs to be done slowly and with patience (on both sides). It depends how down-to-earth, practical and self-aware you both are, and whether you are both ready and able to communicate about those very deep emotional issues that are both pulling you together and yet also keeping you apart.

Currently transiting Pluto is moving into the Composite 9th House and is in trine and sextile to the Nodes. This will be going on until the end of 2021 so if the relationship continues, however intermittently it may do so, then you may have the opportunity to resolve many of the difficulties. But this isn’t a given. It will need you both, as always, to be prepared to do what’s necessary for it to continue.

Pluto insists on finding the truth, from the roots up which - if the relationship can’t evolve and transform into what it could be - it will bring an end to it. As Pluto is currently in square to Composite Mars, this suggests that not only is it a difficult time for the relationship, but also that pushing too hard or trying to force any part of it, could result in its breaking down.

However, as during the next few years, it is also sextile the Comp. Saturn/7th and trine the Comp. Asc., you may find that it just ‘dies’ from its previous way of being and becomes a truer and stronger relationship.

Inevitably, how this relationship turns out will depend on how and whether both of you are prepared to put in the effort to work on it...which I’m afraid I don’t and can’t know.

Hope that this helps in some way and I realise that you may have many questions about it which I’ll be happy to try to answer. However, I have a lot of work on so please be prepared for any delays in responding.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ladyinthemaze

Post by Ladyinthemaze »

Thank you, thank you very much for your help!!
You've done more than enough until this point.
I can see things much clearer thanks to your help.
I'll research deep into every aspect you have mention.

Thanks a lot again!! 😁😚
Ladyinthemaze

Post by Ladyinthemaze »

It's extremely funny you mentioned he must have felt unnerved...

When I was with him I didn't almost say anything but I had the weird sensation that he wanted to punch me or hurt me or something like that. Like he was resentful towards me, maybe because my previous intimacy with his cousin.
It was an strange feeling for me to feel that I could read his thoughts and that he wished to cause me some kind of harm in that moment.

When we talked previously and afterwards I don't feel that level of agression there from him.

Incredibly accurate reading!!