Karmic relationship? Vertex conjunct Juno synsastry?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Asktrology904

Karmic relationship? Vertex conjunct Juno synsastry?

Post by Asktrology904 »

My chart:
September 4, 1988
Brooklyn NY USA
21:50 pm

His:
September 12, 1988
Georgetown, TX USA
8:48 am

Hello, can I please help get your review on this current relationship reading. It has felt very karmic/fated but a lot has changed since the lunar eclipse full moon in January. Wanted to get an interpretation on overall compatibility and whether this is truly a potential for ‘destiny’.
Attachments
07534D4B-FB90-40F9-8061-760BDAD75967.jpeg
07534D4B-FB90-40F9-8061-760BDAD75967.jpeg (79.95 KiB) Viewed 2689 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Karmic relationship? Vertex conjunct Juno synsastry?

Post by admin »

Hi Asktrology,

I'll respond to your query in the next few days (unless someone else here responds earlier).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Asktrology904

Post by Asktrology904 »

Asktrology904 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:07 pm My chart:
September 4, 1988
Brooklyn NY USA
21:50 pm

His:
September 12, 1985
Georgetown, TX USA
8:48 am

Hello, can I please help get your review on this current relationship reading. It has felt very karmic/fated but a lot has changed since the lunar eclipse full moon in January. Wanted to get an interpretation on overall compatibility and whether this is truly a potential for ‘destiny’.
Asktrology904

Post by Asktrology904 »

Thank you! Please note, I incorrectly put his birth year as 1988. It should be 1985.

Look forward to your interpretation.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Asktrology,

You had put 'his' birth year in as 1985, so do you mean that you'd put in your birth year - shown as 1988 - incorrectly ?

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Asktrology904

Post by Asktrology904 »

Both that you have listed down are correct. He is 1985 and I am 1988. Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

When did you meet ? (Am asking because various transits look like they might have had an important hand in this).

Thanks,
Admin.
Asktrology904

Post by Asktrology904 »

We met on July 25, 2017 right around the leo eclipse.
Asktrology904

Post by Asktrology904 »

Also, Vesta will be transiting his 7th house in Aries in April and will go through my 12th house. What does this potentially mean?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Asktrology,

I see that at the start of this relationship, Neptune was in sextile to your Asc./Moon, conjunct your North Node and trine your 7th House cusp/relationships; and also at that time in opposition to your natal Sun in the 5th House of ‘romance’. This immediately tells me that you were ripe for ‘Love’, and also that there was a strong possibility of seeing him as the ideal partner. Neptune can bring illusion or over-idealisation of another, or in other words, we overlook or just can’t see the reality of ‘the other’; and it seems that we have no boundaries at such a time or within such a relationship, and so we can be blind to any reality. On the other hand it sensitises us to ‘higher planes’ and can bring a ‘spiritual’ sense of connection with another.

Currently for him, Neptune is headed to the opposition with his Sun in the 12th (Neptune’s ‘natural’ House), and so he’s feeling this same confusion about his life in general. This will be going on until the end of 2021, so he’s going to experience some confusion about his direction in life and find it hard to make any firm commitment, especially in work matters which may not turn out entirely to his satisfaction. In other words, this particular job might not be long-term. However, currently and for a few months at least, Saturn will be helping him to make the best of it and in generally, to ‘make his dreams real’ if he can respond to this.

Looking at the inter-aspects between your charts, well there are some very powerful connections there of course. Your Sun/South Node is conjunct his Sun, and this gives the feeling of having ‘known’ each other before and that the relationship was meant to be. It may be that very quickly you both felt like you were old friends and felt immediately akin. It’s the ‘past’ that has brought you together, and although strong connections with the South Node can mean that there’s something ‘unfinished’ from that past, it can mean that one or the other of you might not be able to fulfil whatever is unfinished; or it can mean that once it has been fulfilled, the relationship may fade after a while, or go on hold for another time and place. Given his move away to another city, this does suggest the latter, especially given so many other powerful aspects that will keep you together for other ‘purposes’ or reasons.

As it happens too, your Sun is in trine and sextile to his Nodes...so there’s extra emphasis on all of this sense of fate/destiny (as if you needed more of this). The Sun is who we are/the essence of our beings and the source of our sense of Self, and so again this connection with the Nodes suggests that you understand each other at the core of your beings and strengthen each others’ sense of ‘Self’. AND, added to this your Sun is conjunct his Mercury, which is therefore also conjunct your South Node/Past. This gives an intellectual/mental connection ...like your minds are One; perhaps you sense or know what each other is thinking, before they even speak ? With his Uranus in square to this (and therefore to your Nodes), this gives an electrical quality, an excitement but, also an erratic quality...like there’s an ‘off/on’ switch that keeps tripping. It is possible that either or both of you get over-stimulated by each other with so many light bulbs flashing off in your brains as a result of your communications that it gets too much to handle. There is a saying that 'you can have too much of a good thing', and so in fact you may need periods of separation which will actually be of benefit to both of you, even if it doesn’t feel like it’s so at the time. This is because you need time to digest and absorb all that you have and are discovering when in each others’ company. Clearly you are connected in a way that is ‘above the everyday’. However, we live on this earth and have to function on a practical everyday level too, which inevitably has to be worked with as we can’t live entirely on that higher plane.

Looking at other inter-aspects - of which there are so many and all of which I can’t go through here – your Jupiters in trine gives a beautiful support for each other which can help you to rise above/forgive and forget petty differences. Nonetheless, your Jupiter in square to his Mars/Mercury can result in over-reacting or exaggeration, or both of you going too far or reaching to high. You might need to be aware of encouraging him to do more than he can or is ready to do which could result in him becoming frustrated, and perhaps even a bit ‘snappy’. Nonetheless, you can feed his dreams and visions of what he would like to be or to attain.

His Saturn trine your Venus does give a lasting quality to a relationship, and given that his Saturn squares his own Venus/Moon, you may need to work hard to gain his trust as he has a deep and constant doubt that anyone could really love him. Saturn/Venus/Moon is very sensitive and easily hurt, and with his Venus/Moon in Leo, he’ll need the constant encouragement and recognition that perhaps his mother or some other very important female or figure in his life could never do to his satisfaction, but which your Jupiter can give – as long as you’re prepared to keep giving.

Your Mars conjunct his Descendent/7th House cusp can energise him. He’s attracted to your vitality, though as it’s in square to his Midheaven/IC (10th/4th Axis), at times his goals/work and/or family/home will ‘get in the way’ so you’ll need to be patient about those matters, about his choices, and most of all, about confusing him, bearing in mind that your Mars is in square to your Neptune conjunct his 4th House cusp/his roots. I’m sure you know about Mars/Neptune so I won’t go into this other than to emphasise how this can or might unsettle him at the very foundations of his being. This of course depends upon the level at which you both experience this and deal with it. Certainly here again, Jupiter can smooth and sort this out, but always it depends on the self-awareness of both partners.

With Neptune having conjoined your North Node when you met, it seems virtually impossible that you wouldn’t have come together at that time. Certainly this would inevitably have felt exactly as you have described: “fated/destined”.
Added to this, and as mentioned, your Neptune is conjunct his 4th House cusp (roots/family/early experiences/home). This isn’t easy for him as on the one hand he could have dreams of creating a beautiful life together with you, but on the other hand, you can unsettle him and make him feel like there is no real sound basis possible, especially as your Neptune also squares his Asc. and 7th (Relationships) cusp. This too is unsettling for him as it can at times make him unsure of himself and of the relationship in some way. It does seem to me that this is something outside of you or him though, or in other words, it’s ‘circumstances’ that create this doubt or unrest.

There are many aspects that help to support this relationship. And again, more nodal connections here with your Moon/Chiron in caring and sensitive Cancer in trine to his South Node/past and with both of your Pluto’s conjunct his South Node. This is an incredibly powerful connection and suggests both a healing and transformation of both of you and of all the hurt and pain of your past.

For you, it’s possible that this is relevant to your experience in the past of relationships, of feeling the need to be in control, or a fear of being controlled by another. Somehow, you experienced the misuse of power over you by others ? Whether you’re looking at ‘Past Lives’ or just at what may have been a theme through your family ancestry, there’s something here that both of you have experienced or have ‘in your genetic make-up’ that you share. And the sense of this – even though you may not be able to know exactly what it is – gives you both this sense of intense magnetism, and even obsession. This in fact is at the root of the relationship. Whatever it is, it can result as I said, in a total transformation on some level, for both of you.

And so to the Composite chart. As we discussed I’d set up both types of Composite (‘Time’ midpoints, and Davison, Space/Time midpoints).

In the ‘Composite’ (Midpoint/Time) Chart, the Moon is exactly conjunct the Asc. and conjunct the Vx. This of itself emphasises the tremendous significance of the relationship and of its nurturing quality for you both, especially as the Moon is in its own Sign of Cancer and rules the whole chart/relationship. With your own Moon in Cancer, this puts you well and truly ‘in charge’ of the care and emotional nurturance of the relationship.

I don’t want to flip around too much but I think it’s important to make note here of the Davison Comp. Asc. (which is in Leo), and noting that his Moon is natally in Leo, and that the 2 eclipses you spoke of both occurred within a degree of the Davison Comp. Asc. To be honest I’m not quite sure how to interpret this other than to note that Leo is ruled by the Sun (the male complement to the Moon).

With both your Sun’s in conjunction in Virgo, ruled by Mercury (communication), and in the Comp. the Sun is conjunct Mercury and sextile the Moon/Asc. all of these qualities (nurturance, individuality/essence/creativity and intellectual exchanges) are brought together just about as perfectly as they can be. In other words, there’s a fundamental harmony and understanding which will – or should - support the relationship through any difficulties or separations...of which there may be quite a few as...

Also in the Comp. Mars/Chiron in the 12th opposite Uranus in the 6th. This emphasises the possibility that some wound or deep pain (which may be coming from the past...perhaps even ‘previous lives’ – or it could be that it’s difficult to meld your individual life goals in some way) will flare up at times and separations will be necessary in order to – as mentioned earlier – digest and absorb these differences or difficulties. Both of you need your own individual lives and need to retain your own individualities, and with Venus square Pluto in the Comp. it is vital that neither of you try to control or gain power over each other. Certainly this will create obsessiveness and perhaps even jealousy, if you’re not careful or aware of this.

The Comp. also suggests that always you as a couple will need to lift your sights higher than the ordinary everyday, which takes us to the Davison (Time/Space) chart in which the Sun, Jupiter and North Node are all in the 9th House. (By the way, I’m not sure how relevant this is, but in that chart the Time midpoint is 10th March (1987), so it might be interesting to watch that date each year. Maybe it will be relevant in some way. I’ll add that the full number for that date is 11/2 which in about tests and trials, about creating a balance between objectivity and subjectivity; between ‘thinking’ and ‘feeling’, which is surely very relevant to the Sun/Mercury and Moon; to Leo/Virgo and Cancer.

That’s as far as I can go here and I do hope there’s something in all of this that adds at least a little to your knowledge and understanding of this relationship.

(I'll look at the Juno and Vesta matter later).

Best,
Admin.