Synastry

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Kleinemaus89

Re: Synastry

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

admin wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:56 am Yes, those 3 planets of his in your 5th are a drawcard for you, but I also think that this is a bit of ‘left-over’ fantasy from Neptune square your Sun. Added to this, Pluto is now opposite your Mars (both co-ruling your Asc.) from your 3rd to your 9th. Now let’s add transiting Mars in square to that opposition (right now) and the intensity is increased so much. I suggest you read this article by Steven Forrest on this current transiting Mars during Feb.: https://www.forrestastrology.com/blogs/ ... ruary-2019

I think this will help you understand and recognise a lot of what is going on with regard to this relationship, and also it’s just a great article anyway for February energies in general, especially with regard to Mars and Uranus matters given that Uranus is in an ongoing sextile to your natal Venus.

I suspect that when Mars and Uranus unite there will be some shift or breakthrough with regard to this relationship and your feelings about it.

Best,
Admin.
So yesterday we were swimming together and then cooked at his home. It was a nice evening and it was almost the first day, I felt he like me.

But I'm afraid that there will be feelings again and that he only want to have friendship or broke contact of as last year
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Well, you’re on the Merry-go-Round aren’t you ? – or as you said: the Roller Coaster. But while the relationship is in that more gentle friendly mode, I’d suggest that you be prepared to keep it that way for the time being - if you can - and if there is no indication of anything more than friendship by him. In this way the relationship can unfold gradually.

If however, you decide to push him for more, then of course you must be prepared for whatever the consequences may be.

I do understand that you’re obsessed with him, but if you allow yourself to feel hurt every time he doesn’t respond in the way you want, your resulting reactions will confuse him and I don’t think his Sun/Venus in Aries square his Uranus will have a great deal of patience for this.

With transiting Pluto in opposition to your Mars in that oh-so-sensitive Cancer, you will need – and have the opportunity through this relationship – to learn self-control, amongst many other matters. If you haven’t already done so, I suggest you research this transiting aspect and think about how it relates to your Mars in Cancer. The more you understand this particular current energy and how it is working within you, the less you’ll be controlled BY it.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

The peace was not long 😅
Last night we had a discussion about that he say something and don't do so (for example he say we could do something and then he don't say something or say he don't know if he can)

I also said to him that I try it but it's hard for me to trust him after everything what was and feel that he doesn't care about me if he is so non-committal.

He had many patience with me because it's not the first time we had such a discussion. Maybe when I tell him why I feel so, he understand me more. The problem is also I can't speak about feelings in personal or it's very hard for me.

But the first time I was not afraid to loose him.
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

It's also so if we do something together - only we 2 - then I feel very drawn to him, like to be around him and cuddling. He also do some sexual annuendo, but I'm not sure he only want a friends with benefit or more. It's like if we have fun together, I get feelings for him.

It's not only that he don't respond as I expect, its more I'm afraid that i feel more for him as he for me. And yes self control, I try it.
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

One question I have

Is it right that not only all the venus - Uranus stuff make it complicated. We both have hard aspects venus and Uranus.. I have read when in synastry venus in hard aspect to Uranus I could be destabilizing BUT if the two have in their natal chart this, it's what they look for. It's more chiron I think or?

I felt it yesterday.. He was also in the bar where I was with friends but he was very distant to me - I also to him because it hurt me so much on Friday. And his distant behavior hurts me also. Maybe it hurts him also?

I was shortly before to write him if he ignores me or is so distant and 3 days before he is hot to me then he don't have to talk to me anymore. But I don't have send it. I try to control me.

So I think it's so.. Because Everytime I'm with him I'm feeling really good but I'm not secure what he want and afraid I'm getting hurt then I push him away (because of my own near - distant problem (Uranus /Venus and Uranus as ruler of 4th house)) that activate his sun/venus square Uranus so maybe he also have the same problem as I with distance and patient.
Then also Chiron / Venus comes into play which hurt both. Because his chiron is conjunction my Venus and square his venus it's also involved in this venus/Uranus friction.

But he don't want let me go. Everytime I want to cut he say I should be cool 😎 and calmed me down and want to have to have a candle light dinner in bathtube. That I don't do when I only want to have friendship or? And if he want to have only sex or friends with benefit.. He knows I will push him away like last year. So I'm confused

I don't know if he keep me warm or really like me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Kleinemaus,

The biggest problem for you in this relationship is ‘fear’ which is perhaps making you too needy, and which will inevitably put him off. Remember he has Jupiter/Mars in Gemini so he needs freedom in his relationships. Add Sun/Venus in Aries...well, he wants to ‘play the field’. Therefore, the more you push the more he’ll pull away.

Add, as you’ve mentioned, the Venus square Uranus matters and you’ve got extra accent on that whole ‘don’t tie me down’ issue. Venus/Uranus blows hot and cold and is erratic in behaviour - especially in relationships - as it feeds the need for excitement.

Perhaps he enjoys the drama of this ‘push/pull’ so the question is, do you want to allow yourself to be played in this way ? Perhaps at some level you do ? It might be said too that Scorpio (and Pluto) Rising can have a tendency to create dramas as it’s a way of experiencing the depth of emotion that it seeks.

Given that both of you are going through your ‘Saturn Return’ I’d suggest that this relationship is there at this time in order for you both to mature emotionally and of course that’s not an easy process by any means. Just be as aware as you can of what exactly is driving you to continue. Actually I suspect that you already know this but haven’t got to the point yet where you can accept what this is teaching you. If you heed what it is telling and showing you and use your understanding of astrology, you’ll get there, and come out the other end of it in readiness for a partner who deserves and, most importantly, respects you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

I definitely have the snout full of him. We argue every week. I like him but it hurts that he cancel things he said without saying when we will do it. At the moment I think he don't care, especially for other he had time and for me not.

But I think when Uranus will move forward to trine my Uranus and conjunct DC
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

In some way I need this drama yes but at the moment I think there is nothing to rescue especially that I think he don't want to establish, what I'm for him. Also his work is hard for him, I understand this but same time he makes me feel he don't care about me. Because with his other friends he do also enough things, why not me? He want to be friends but at the same time he finds me very sexy and attractive. But same is also to me.
So it will definitely last till September 19 because of the 2nd Saturn return?
For me to continue is that I find it comfortable doing things with him and cuddle.
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

admin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:45 am Dear Kleinemaus,

The biggest problem for you in this relationship is ‘fear’ which is perhaps making you too needy, and which will inevitably put him off. Remember he has Jupiter/Mars in Gemini so he needs freedom in his relationships. Add Sun/Venus in Aries...well, he wants to ‘play the field’. Therefore, the more you push the more he’ll pull away.

Add, as you’ve mentioned, the Venus square Uranus matters and you’ve got extra accent on that whole ‘don’t tie me down’ issue. Venus/Uranus blows hot and cold and is erratic in behaviour - especially in relationships - as it feeds the need for excitement.

Perhaps he enjoys the drama of this ‘push/pull’ so the question is, do you want to allow yourself to be played in this way ? Perhaps at some level you do ? It might be said too that Scorpio (and Pluto) Rising can have a tendency to create dramas as it’s a way of experiencing the depth of emotion that it seeks.

Given that both of you are going through your ‘Saturn Return’ I’d suggest that this relationship is there at this time in order for you both to mature emotionally and of course that’s not an easy process by any means. Just be as aware as you can of what exactly is driving you to continue. Actually I suspect that you already know this but haven’t got to the point yet where you can accept what this is teaching you. If you heed what it is telling and showing you and use your understanding of astrology, you’ll get there, and come out the other end of it in readiness for a partner who deserves and, most importantly, respects you.

Best,
Admin.

If you say there is a "don't tie me down" so maybe it would be the best to leave and don't stay in contact with him. I think it's better for me and my feelings. And yes you are right, he don't understand why I'm sometimes so emotional. I recognize it yesterday. He dont understand when Im writing him that I want to clarify everything and when I said I'm afraid that it maybe escalate when I see him (slap on his face or crying) he does also not understand it why! I felt it when chiron squared my natal venus that this "love" is ending. So maybe also for him. Because when we argued on Friday, chiron also conjunct his venus exactly
Kleinemaus89

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

So now the friendship or whatever we had is over

At the moment we don't talk to each other. It escalate last week. :?

Maybe it's better so and I hope I see him never :!: again
When I see him, I will leave the location because I can't being with him in one room and ignore him and I will pay him back every thing he had done to me