I was like eh ?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
ltjgvm

I was like eh ?

Post by ltjgvm »

here are my details and my ex's, the breakup wasn't good because she ghosted on me and then flatly said that she had lost interest and was interested in talking to other guys on Tinder and was a whore (I was like how can someone degrade themselves like that) . I just said she hadn't matured emotionally and with history of abusive relationships (5 exes), a sister going through messy divorce and aversion to sex I think she had some karmic debt of the past. I had been her friend for past 2 years and had observed that she repeated the cycle of new relationship, trying to improve and failing and breaking up. I felt nostalgic but I am reminded that repeating the same cycle is something I am averse to now. I cannot understand whether she is mentally ill or what ?

Me- 19-01-1989
1:30 AM
30.19 N
78.04 E

Her - 24-5-1992
10:50 PM
26.12 N
78.18 E
admin
Site Admin

Re: I was like eh ?

Post by admin »

Hi Itjgvm,

Please give city and country of births. (If you wish to keep those details private, you can pm me with that information).

Thank you,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ltjgvm

Post by ltjgvm »

Its Dehradun for me and Gwalior for her
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Itvgm,

Certainly making the decision not to repeat the same cycle is a positive attitude but, if that is what you’ve done, I’m not sure what you’re asking here as you seem to have made up your mind about her already.

I can’t say that she is ‘mentally ill’ but I can tell you that she is going through a very very difficult time. It seems however, that unless you’re prepared to try to understand what she’s experiencing at this time and can at least be a friend to her through all of this, then ...there’s no way for it to go further.

Yes, I know it’s really hard – even impossible - to understand how the minds of others work and so it’s easy to make superficial judgements about their behaviour. Of course you were hurt by her behaviour and her rejection, and so naturally you’re looking for reasons. And inevitably what you saw she had done hurt you even more. But do beware of that pigeon-hole, ‘karma’. That’s where those who don’t care to work hard enough to dig deeper, stick everything they don’t understand.

Nonetheless, there you are recognising how her history would have had a big hand in her behaviour so clearly you’re trying to make some sense of it all. However, I can’t possibly go through all of her chart without knowing very much more about her than even you can convey. And it wouldn’t be ‘right’ for me to do so, which I hope you can understand.

The question is, do you want to change her to fit exactly what you want her to be, or are you ready to do some hard work to try to understand why she has been acting in this way ?

Ultimately, do you feel that this really is a relationship you want to pursue ?

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ltjgvm

Post by ltjgvm »

hi admin,

thanks for the reply,and a happy new year to you, I can say that its a closed chapter because like I said I was done with repeating the same old cycle. Cycle in the sense that when it come to matters of love its me who has been on the receiving end of rejections overwhelmingly. Since this was the longest relationship out of the two I had, I was interested in knowing as to how our charts combined from the synastry perspective as this system is new to me.
As for karmic debt it actually stems from my religious belief and i'm fully aware that I have no control over another's life, but only my own, so whelp there's no going back.