Venus/Pluto Synastry

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
ScorpioDom

Venus/Pluto Synastry

Post by ScorpioDom »

I hear a lot of terrible things about Venus/Pluto contacts in synastry....
my boyfriend and i both have Venus conjuncting eachothers Plutos ... and we both have Venus in scorpio ...

I have a lot of Scorpio placements (i posted our synastry chart) and I’m pretty used to bad relationships. But, this one is the best one I’ve ever been with.
It feels tremendously healthy. He is so steady. So firm. It feels safe and full of love.
I wouldn’t ask this question, but i do realize with my own history and with the constant dialogue i hear about the terror of this placement i might have reason to worry ...

We’ve been able to squash every issue we’ve had that’s come up with love and understanding (I’ve never been able to do that before). And although we’ve only been together for a handful of months we are already planning on living together and one pregnancy scare left me craving a baby with him... i know that’s typical of this placement.
I’m just so hooked and so in love and i can’t see any real issue coming up so I’m hoping someone can resolve my fears.

Do you agree that Venus/Pluto is fated to end turbulently?
Attachments
A1F12FEA-FCFD-44F7-A38A-50A2DD16B6CB.png
A1F12FEA-FCFD-44F7-A38A-50A2DD16B6CB.png (263.49 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
ScorpioDom

Re: Venus/Pluto Synastry

Post by ScorpioDom »

I guess if you wanna pull up a chart yourself here is our info:

Me:
September 23, 1994
10:45 am
Queens, NY

him:
January 4, 1987
12:30 pm
Chicago, IL
admin
Site Admin

Re: Venus/Pluto Synastry

Post by admin »

Hi ScorpioDom,

Please see my pm to you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]