Will we meet again this lifetime Synastry

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Vishwa33

Will we meet again this lifetime Synastry

Post by Vishwa33 »

Dear Experienced Astrologers,

We were in relationship from January 2013 to September 2016. When I had seen her first time, I had felt that was fated meeting. I broke up with her on small issues. Since then I am waiting for her. My intuition says, I have some cosmic connection with her and will meet again. Is there any signs like that in our synastry.

Me
Date of birth :- 3rd August 1985
Birth time :- 3 AM
Birth place :- Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

Her
Date of birth :- 15th February 1995
Birth time :- 11.15 AM
Birth place :- Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

If someone shed light on our charts and future, it will be very helpful for me.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will we meet again this lifetime Synastry

Post by admin »

Hi Vishwa,

After a brief look, well... no wonder you feel that this relationship is ‘fated’ ! Certainly there are some very powerful connections there but I’ll need some time to go through it all...a day or two.

I would like to check with you however re your birth time as it’s rare that someone is born exactly on the hour. (Similarly, her time may also have been ‘rounded off’ to the nearest quarter hour). So, could you please double-check both your times of birth ?

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Vishwa33

Post by Vishwa33 »

Dear Admin,

Thanks for your quick and kind reply. I will wait for your detail analysis. I have checked our birth time with parents. It's accurate.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Vishwa33,

Thank you for being so patient !

When you met, transiting Pluto was in your 7th House/Relationships area – a transit that lasts many years during which time relationships have a strong sense of being destined. Various other transits at that time suggest that you were going through a difficult time and feeling a need for ‘validation’ from others, so it’s possible that you were unconsciously attracted to someone younger who would ‘look up to you’, thereby giving your confidence a needed boost.

Of course, this was only a small part of it and there’s something here about an unfulfilled ‘duty of care’ which may (should you believe in such as ‘past lives’) suggest that in such a past, one – or both – of you had let the other down in some way and had met again to remedy this. (Of course, this can only be speculative).

As it happens, the situation was quite similar for her at the start of your relationship as Saturn was entering her 7th House so she was ready for a partner she felt could ‘take care of her’ or whom she could look up to. Added to this, transiting Pluto was in conjunction with her Venus in Saturn-ruled Capricorn, so she was as powerfully drawn to you as you were to her. the Time was Right for you both to fulfil and answer some fundamental needs for each other and to help each other go through that phase.

In the synastry between your charts, the two of you again fulfil so many needs in each other but – as is also so often the case when Saturn and Pluto are powerfully involved – there comes a point when those needs can turn into feelings of limitation and constraint. The obsessive nature of the relationship becomes a power-play of who is in control, which is also when jealousy rears its head and petty issues become the medium for any build-up of frustration.

In your Composite Chart, 4 planets are in the 8th House (Scorpio/Pluto’s area) and where a deep union with ‘another’ becomes a powerful driving force. However, these planets are not ‘personal’ which suggests to me that the relationship is/was driven by forces beyond or outside of your individual selves. You were pulled together to resolve issues of sharing at the deepest level; of ‘letting go’ of personal fears, or of loss. The hardest part of a relationship is trusting another completely with one’s ‘everything’ on every level; of giving oneself selflessly and without fear. On the surface this can be about what one owns physically or materially, but there are many levels of this complete surrender of self or of the ego to ‘another’. However it’s described, it’s not a simple matter by any means.

The Sun and Moon are in the Composite 12th House, and here there is so much going on ‘behind the scenes’ of which either (or both) of you are not aware. This could be relevant to either of your lives – something going on that you’re not aware of in your circumstances - or to unconscious hang-ups or fears that are difficult to recognise and deal with. Here, the Sun is opposite Pluto (and Mercury/communication) which would make it very difficult to face up to and be honest with each other or with yourselves about these matters. Communication is obviously one of the most important factors in a relationship and there are many obstacles to this here.

For example, this opposition is in square to Mars in the Composite 3rd House, which IS ‘communication’, so the tendency would be again to rattle each other when sensitive personal and unconscious areas are inadvertently touched upon and stirred up. Oddly though, somehow the fiery responses that occur can lead to a kind of cleansing and even relief. However, in the long term this can be wearing and result in deep resentment as there is often misunderstanding.

I suspect that she needed more freedom than you were prepared to give her. Her Sun in Aquarius needs to breathe the air (and can’t stand pettiness). Nonetheless, her Aquarius worked well with your Airy Gemini Rising...for a while at least. Both of you also have the need to be ‘the one and only’ in the eyes of another; added to this you both have fiery tempers: you have Sun conjunct Mars in Leo and she has Moon conjunct Mars also in Leo so, both of you can flare up easily, leading to misunderstandings. There is a generosity of spirit here though which helps to ease the problems...at least for a while.

However, your Sun/Mars falls in her 4th House (family and early experiences in that area), so you may unintentionally aggravate old wounds and situations from her past. This can create problems that are hard to resolve if they are left unresolved.

So now ...finally...we come to your question. I think there’s a link that will never be broken as surely you have had a powerful effect upon each other. However, I note that in your chart you have Venus Rising opposite Neptune in your area of relationships and this alone tends toward idealising a partner and creating a fantasy about them or your relationship with them, rather than seeing the reality or the truth of the partner or the situation/relationship.

As to whether you will meet again – first of all have you, or are you prepared to, make the effort to renew the contact in a completely different way ? Or is this really a hope to make restitution, regretting what you had ‘done wrong’ (perhaps there’s some guilt involved here too) ? Or, are you really living in a false memory of what was, and a dream of what you hope it would or will be ?

Currently, as I mentioned, Pluto is moving into your 8th House (need for deep union with another) and so your thoughts have turned to her again - and with Pluto’s relevance to obsession, and coming now to a strong aspect with your Mercury in your 3rd House, it’s likely that your mind will keep keep returning to her, and to all of the facets and memories of the relationship . Added to this, there’s a fear of ‘death’– and here, it’s the fear of ‘death of the relationship’, of losing her completely.

This is a very powerful driving force currently for you so that you flip from the extremes of hope and despair. You’re fixated on this relationship and so this becomes the medium for your deepest fears. So, it’s time for you to try to figure out...’Why’ this is so. No, it’s not easy to do this, but if you make the honest effort, in the process you will meet others who help to throw light on this – perhaps another ‘Love of your Life’ will appear who helps you to understand this ! However, whether it’s she, or someone else, you need to first take the reins of your life into your own hands and to develop your own power, confidence and path before you attempt to pursue either this or any other relationship, otherwise you may make the same mistakes.

I’m sorry but I don’t know if you will meet up again for sure, but there is the possibility that you may do so during this coming year. However, if this happens I think it will be - or at least definitely needs to be - on a completely different basis. There’s so much energy in this relationship that you need to be able to find a way to use it together towards a common goal rather than constantly bickering at each other about minor issues. Of course some relationships thrive on arguing as it energises the individuals to action, but if it gets stuck in an habitual blame game, then obviously the relationship can’t grow and prosper.

Whichever way it goes, neither of you will forget the other as your relationship has had a very deep and lasting impact on each other.

I do hope that this helps in some way, and if you have any further questions, please do ask and I'll do my best to assist.

If you’d like another viewpoint, I suggest you go to our Tarot section: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=4778 “Free Lenormande and Tarot Reading” and ask your question there. Our Tarot Reader, 'random name', is excellent and I’m sure will be able to throw more light on this matter for you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]