Moon conjunct Saturn - Can it work or not?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Orchiday

Moon conjunct Saturn - Can it work or not?

Post by Orchiday »

Months ago I met a man. We have lots of fun together and we are flirting a lot. He has very much charisma and we are both very pleasant to each other. It is a strong attraction between us, also something deep emotionally. We have a flair/feeling for each other. And we came us closer a little bit. but only a bit. It is really a jinxed, if we go out or like to spent time together only for us, then it is only possible for a short moment, because other people came across suddenly or the situation doesnt allow it. he is a double cancer, 11 years older then me, very often he is on the road/away (travelling for business), sometimes he remind me of (my) a father. the attraction is present but also a wariness between us, when he is away I miss him and when he is around me, Im no more sure, if I will be close to him. I am a leo ascendent scorpio. so we have following aspects:

my moon conjunct his saturn,
my moon sextile mars
his saturn sextile my mercury,
my venus sextil his mercury,
his moon trine my saturn/jupiter-conjunction,
my chiron trine his pluto,
his north node trine my mars,
my moon square his venus (in his chart he has saturn square venus),
his mars squares my pluto,
my neptun squares his pluto,
my uranus sextil his pluto,
my jupiter(conjunct saturn) squares his sun
his neptun square my venus,
his uranus sextil my sun-conjunction-north node
his neptune trine my sun-conjunction-north node

Functionable or disfunctionable?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Moon conjunct Saturn - Can it work or not?

Post by admin »

Hello Orchiday,

Relationships are so much more than just a list of aspects of course, and at the very least we would need the full birth data of both of you (dates, places and times of birth).

Even then it's not possible to give a definite 'yes' or 'no'. All that can be done is to try to see what both of you are seeking within this relationship, needing from each other, and how to work with these needs and various inter-actions.

So, if you feel that this kind of interpretation suits you, then please give your birth data. (If you prefer such details to remain private then you can pm me with this information).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]