Karmic or one-sided love?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Eva7

Karmic or one-sided love?

Post by Eva7 »

Hi all, I am new 8) Thank you for this fantastic forum! Can anyone please help me with this synastry? I’d like to understand if there’s any aspect suggesting one sided/unattainable love. I had this very intense love at first sight with this person, our meeting changed my life somehow and we also actually experienced some impressive recurring synchronicities and telepathic connections while being apart, even in a little scary way. I am kind of bewitched by this guy and I dream of him intensely since so long, more than two years… we never had an intimate relationship since we live in different countries and he is dating someone now (a Libra woman whose Moon is conjunct his Sun as mine does!) and he cut any communication with me at one point… my feelings for him are still very strong though, never experienced something like this and I just can’t move on… I am still convinced he also felt a special attraction for me… I know Taurus guys are tough and radical sometimes and he’s quite down to earth, btw… well, I feel hopeless! So I wonder why our synastry looks so good to me then? Is it karmic? Why did he cut me off? Will I ever have a chance with him or should I definitely let it go?...... I am aware it is not possible to really have such answers through astrology but at least I wish I could find an explanation from an astrological point of view!

As far as I can see from our chart, despite our square Suns (Aquarius/Taurus) we have some nice Sun/Ascendant, Sun/Moon, Venus, Mercury and Mars contacts, with my Moon and my Saturn (Taurus) both on his Sun, and my Moon conjunct his Mars and Chiron; his Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto (all conjunct Libra in his natal chart) conjunct my Uranus and they all fall in my 7th house; his Libra Moon falls in my 8th house, trine my Sun and Venus; his Jupiter conjunct my Pluto. His True Node squares my Saturn and quincunx my ascendant though. Both our angles contact/conjunct our planets/angles, his MC conjunct my Sun, my IC conjunct his Venus, Mercury and Ascendant.

Thanks so much for reading, any help would be much appreciated :-)

My birth data: 13 february 1970, Rome (Italy) time: 07:45 am
His birth data: 16 may 1981, London (UK) time 06:00 am
Attachments
synastry_aspect_grid.png
synastry_aspect_grid.png (65.1 KiB) Viewed 4502 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Karmic or one-sided love?

Post by admin »

Hi Eva,

Welcome and thank you for posting the grid and all the other details.

I'll get back to you as soon as I've set up all the various charts and studied them (which should be within the next day or two).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

I won't be able to thank you enough! <3
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Eva,

Thank you for your patience !

First of all with Pluto in your 7th House you can of course become obsessed with a partner as added to this your Pluto is trine your Mercury, very close to the 12th House, so once you become enamoured of someone, that person takes up all your thoughts making it very difficult for you to shake them out of your mind.

This is not helped by transiting Neptune - ruling your Asc. and currently in and coming to the square with your Midheaven/IC. As you have Neptune in your 9th natally, and in square to your Asc., opposite your Moon, reality is hard for you to get a grasp of once you allow yourself to start dreaming. However, I suspect that this does in fact help you to ‘let go’ in the long run, especially re relationship matters – at least once you lift yourself above it all, which you are ultimately able to do so well – even if you think you may not be able to – at least whilst you’re steeped in this kind of obsession. But the gradual square to your MC/IC is and will be giving you an unrealistic view of what you think your goals are in general.

Currently, Uranus is in your 2nd conjunct your Sedna (and Saturn) which it will be coming back to next year. The 2nd House is, as you know, about what we value, and especially about the way in which we value ourselves – our self-worth. Here Uranus is working to transform your views of your self-worth, and to help you know truly what your value is rather than what you think it is or what you usually measure it by. Given that Saturn here can give one low self-esteem, and Sedna the constant fear of not being valued by others, Uranus brings this out into the open in ways that shock you into realising that your previous views of your values were inaccurate...or at least, now it’s time to change and transform them completely. And this, not least of all because Uranus is also in square to your Mercury during this period. As you know, this can also stretch your nerves to their limits, and cause you to keep changing your mind. It’s very unsettling, to say the least, so you need to find ways to calm yourself, such as meditation for e.g. which your Pisces Asc. and Neptune in the 9th opp. Moon would surely help you to do.

As it happens, transiting Saturn is in trine to this tr. Uranus and to your Sedna/Saturn, so this I feel will surely help to settle you, though you will have to make the effort as trines can pass us by if we don’t take advantage of them. As Saturn is also sextile your Jupiter during this time, this will help you take advantage of this opportunity. There’s a big mix of Saturn aspects in your chart right now in fact, including the square to your Uranus – so you can probably see how this complicated array is all working through relationship matters as the means to this transformation about the way in which you value yourself.

Let’s add to this (as if you need more !) that transiting Saturn is also square your Chiron, just as you’re having your ‘Chiron Return’. So this relationship is ‘the sword in your side’, so to speak. You’ve examined this matter of Chiron which has helped you to understand more about this. With transiting Jupiter about to enter your 9th House and oppose your Moon, I do feel that you’ll start to be able to see this whole relationship from another angle – from ‘above it’, rather than from inside of it.

Looking at his chart and current aspects, I would say that he’s trying to become more stable, more his Taurus than his Venus, Asc. and Mercury in Gemini, and the indecisiveness of his 4 planets in Libra. Certainly, he too can be obsessed with a particular woman in his life (Moon conj. Pluto in Libra); and Jup. conj. Saturn in Libra in his 5th – well, he might like to ‘play the field’ but inevitably finds he has to pay for any such digressions...especially right now (and probably since the end of last year/beginning of this year).

Inter-aspects: You’ve given some very wide aspects for some of these, for e.g. his Pluto/Moon is 11 degs. from your Jupiter, and his Pluto is 14 degs. away from your Uranus, though yes, his Saturn/Jupiter is conj. both your Pluto and Uranus. There’s more, but I’m quibbling here so instead will look at what is, rather than what (I consider) isn’t.

His Uranus conjunct your Neptune square your Sun/Venus and opposite your Moon conjunct his Sun ! (Wow, that was a mouthful !). This is all very stimulating and exciting of course, but it isn’t, of itself an indicator for a long term relationship. Of all the Fixed Signs, Taurus needs stability and security. Yes, your Mercury is in sextile and trine to the Uranus/Sun and Neptune/Moon oppositions; and your Mercury is in trine to his Saturn/Jupiter, which in turn is also sextile and trine to each end of those oppositions – all of which can certainly be very inspirational and could indicate much growth within or as a result of, the relationship. Actually, this whole particular combination is no doubt why you “... had this very intense love at first sight with this person, our meeting changed my life somehow and we also actually experienced some impressive recurring synchronicities and telepathic connections while being apart...”.

In fact, if you were actually in a relationship with him, I would be describing the very difficult parts of this as ‘able to be used positively’, and much more. But you’re not in a relationship with him at this point in time, and in fact you’ve said that he not only cut off communication with you but also that he’s in another relationship, so this gives me a different view of this.

Looking at the Composite Chart (shown below), the first thing that strikes me is Chiron conjunct the Asc. This is a difficult place for Chiron as it suggests that, somehow, you activate each others deepest ‘wound’. This can be a powerful draw, while at the same time, very difficult to handle. Above all, it requires both people to at least be prepared to deal with and face their own pain which being together can bring out and force you to face.

Given that this Chiron is conjunct Mars (which both of you have in your Natal charts – his in Taurus, yours in Aries - though yours is a very wide conjunction), this is, I would say, the main point of the relationship.

You can see there that Composite Venus is conjunct the Asc. which naturally gives a powerful attraction. Also Comp. Mercury/Sun and Venus in the 12th are in trine to Neptune in the 8th. This surely describes those ‘recurring synchronicities and telepathic connections’. Added to this Mercury/Sun is opposite Pluto which is very much those words: ‘even a little scary’. This is as powerful a connection as you could possibly imagine. And added to this, the Moon in the 5th (romance, amongst other things), is in trine to that Sun/Mercury and Venus, and sextile Pluto which, if possible, intensifies it all much more.

BUT (sorry to have to use that word), there’s Saturn in the 4th in square to Venus/Asc./Chiron and also to Jupiter/Desc. Of itself, Saturn in the 4th offers the possibility of a very stable basis to the relationship. However, with those squares involving the 12th, all sorts of hidden parts of the relationship can stand in the way. There’s a blockage of some kind here, perhaps a lack of trust or of courage.

At this time, transiting Venus has turned retrograde in Scorpio in your 8th House, and so he may turn up again, or at least may return more strongly – if that’s possible - in your thoughts. But this is a time to think hard about this relationship and about what value this relationship really has for you and for your life and well-being - and especially for your self-worth. Venus turns direct on the 15th Nov. in the 26th deg. of Libra in the Composite 7th, opposite Composite Chiron.

I realise I haven’t given you a specific answer to your question about this relationship, and in fact I’d rather wait to see how the Venus retrograde period proceeds for you before I go any further with this matter. So perhaps you will keep me informed as this unfolds for you – if you wish to do so, of course.

Best,
Admin.
Eva Composite.png
Eva Composite.png (107.75 KiB) Viewed 4447 times
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Eva7

Post by Eva7 »

Dear Admin, this is all so accurate and I am amazed! I really can't thank you enough! Your interpretation of my chart and current stressful period, and the hidden parts or blockage in this (platonic!) relationship is especially so true. Moreover, it is true that I have been especially questioning myself, weakening my self-worth, since he cut me off. At the same time, dreaming and planning to meet him again has been a driving force to me, both in a creative and life motivating way. It was also so intruiguing to find out the astrological reason why any time I fall in love I am just bewitched :lol:
I am aware the situation with this guy is so uncertain, foggy and somehow unrealistic, at this time at least, that it is really unpredictable and nearly impossible to answer my question! I am also aware that he, being a taurus (but also as far as the little I know about his private life and past), is someone who seeks great stability, especially 'cause he really has some inner indecisiveness, strenghtening his natural need of stability. I believe you said it quite correctly when you said "lack of trust or of courage", from his part only though, 'cause I never felt like this about him. Such lack of trust or courage (I would actually sum this up with lack of certainty about me!) I just don't know exactly why and what it depends from. Maybe, unconsciously, from what you said about Chiron in our composite, but I cannot relate this too much to our relationship since so little has happened between us... I would say more likely cause of his taurus need of reality and stability against the very abstract relationship between us (having just met once and living in different countries...)
I believe that it is going to take long for me to have any real chance to get closer to him... such chance might come only if I can meet him in person (he just kept ghosting me since two years by now), and this won't certainly happen until I am able to go to London again, which I really have no clue right now...
If you don't mind and only if you feel comfortable to answer, based on your interpretation so far, I'd dare to ask you only two questions:
1) are there aspects suggesting that, having a chance to get close again in a more realistic way, he might potentially reciprocate my feelings or would you rule this out?
2) therefore, how should I behave? Would you suggest to still try to get close again, or just try to forget?

Thanks again for your kindness and the time you have spent on this! I have appreciated and enjoyed so much, and I will read it again and again cause it says so much :D
Hugs
Eva
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Eva,

As I said before, I’d rather wait until after Venus has turned direct (15 Nov.), and perhaps even a little later (late Dec.) before making any firm suggestion about this.

Surely, this matter of transiting Neptune in square to your 4th/10th is not helping you to see the reality, but instead is filling you with all sorts of imaginings and illusions. But imagination, and our needs, hopes and desires, can inflate our feelings out of all proportion to any possible or actual reality. The problem is that Neptune dissolves our boundaries – which in part at least is relevant to your ‘psychic’ connection with him. But it also lets all sorts of strange and illusory thoughts and feelings invade our psychic space too.

The other side of Neptune is that it can lift us out of ourselves into high and wondrous ‘spiritual’ realms. And this you are surely capable of with your natal Neptune in your 9th House.

The 9th is ‘Higher Mind’ – where we stand above and beyond our ‘everyday’ concrete thinking habits (of the opposite 3rd House). And your Neptune in the 9th, opposite your Moon in the 3rd is currently (trying?) to help you do this – albeit in a torturous way.

I have to say – and it surely must be obvious to you - that even if I said you should ‘just try to forget’ him, I’m sure you are well aware that such words would have no effect whatsoever as, it’s not a matter of ‘trying’, is it ? It’s something rather that will dissolve gradually – either of its own accord, or as a result of surrendering it all to some ‘higher power’...the Universe, God or whatever - a sacrifice that is rewarded in unimaginable ways.

We can’t ‘make’ a partner respond, or be, or feel what we want them to, which of course you know. Unfortunately Neptune will keep hoping against hope...until it either drives us to distraction or, results in a shift in our consciousness.

I do think that with Saturn coming to the sextile with your Ascendant – already very close - that you’ll find some solid ground in all of this turbulence, and that it may well even give you the answer that you so desperately need.

This is beginning to feel like a lecture, so I’ll stop there and hope that amongst all of this, there is some kind of answer to your questions.

Best,
Admin.