Will 9.5/36 Guna destroy marital happiness

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
vivek

Will 9.5/36 Guna destroy marital happiness

Post by vivek »

Male
16/9/1988
12:20 pm
Allahabad

Female
21/9/1989
10:40 am
Ranchi (Jharkhand)

They both are astrologer belongs to same caste. They met in April 2016 and gradually become very good friends. now they want to get married.

For marriage kundli is being matched but they got a little score 9.5/36 Guna With so many drawbacks like gan dosha, Nadi dosha, bhakut dosha etc.

many planetary positions have same, same lagna(scorpio). But Thier moon sign (tauras-libra) are in 6-8 position which is considered not so good for marital happiness.

Is this matching is good, They should get married or not?
will they get happiness in ilfe with each other.
Will They be loyal to each other or not as boy has a long list (larger than his height :lol: )of girlfriend in past ???
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will 9.5/36 Guna destroy marital happiness

Post by admin »

Hi vivek,

I see you have had several replies in the Vedic area, but you had asked me to go ahead with my western point of view, and so...

As I mentioned to you before, however difficult a relationship may look to be from astrology, it’s not possible to give it a ‘yay’ or a ‘nay’, not least of all because people are drawn to each other for much that is beyond and above a chart or map, just as each individual is much more than 2 dimensions.

Having said that, there is surely an incredibly powerful connection here, perhaps even too much so. The danger is that they may feel the need to control each other when in a too close relationship, and as both are, in many ways ‘Free Spirits’, this could become suffocating...if they’re not aware of it and don’t make the effort to understand it. And I think that at least the ‘boy’ is very aware that this might be the case and is therefore hesitant, while at the same time feeling strongly pulled to be with her as the fascination (on both sides) is almost overwhelming.

I must admit that the matter of ongoing loyalty – if married and feeling stifled by the marriage – is very much in question here. Both are afraid of being tied down despite both needing stability and surety in a relationship. And at this time too, she is at least in the danger of being blinded by high expectations and idealistic possibilities.

Nonetheless, there are some fundamental and similar goals and outlooks on life, and if both can keep the friendship part of this relationship going strong, then a good marriage is possible. There is so much to learn from each other – she can learn how to stand up for herself – which she may often find hard to do at times, even though it may appear that she isn’t like this ?

But with her now experiencing her ‘Saturn Return’ – (a once in 30 years cycle, and which he experienced last year) – I suspect that he is, inadvertently perhaps, helping her to become more mature and more able to understand that she needs to not give way to others just to keep the peace. If she doesn’t do this with him, then she may later come to resent him and blame him for actions he’s taken...or not taken.

I see you had mentioned that they are both astrologers, and this may be their mutual goal – something towards which they work together. That will possibly be the crux of the relationship as presumably their understanding of astrology will help them to understand themselves, each other, and the relationship. Even disagreements in that area can be a healthy part of the relationship. They do challenge each other a lot, and in many ways this is the kind of thing that relationships need to stay alive and lively.

The relationship is - at its roots – unstable, but if they can allow each other the freedom in the areas in which both need to feel free, it could work. Much depends on whether he can curb his wandering eye (which he may not be able to do eventually and when/if the fascination they have for each other turns into possession, power-plays and jealousy by either or both); also - as mentioned before - it depends upon whether she can stand up for herself within this relationship.

Hope this ‘western astrology’ view has some meaning for you. :roll:

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
vivek

Re: Will 9.5/36 Guna destroy marital happiness

Post by vivek »

Thank admin for your advice, it really mean to me and guide me in a proper way.
I read somewhere "when you can't see due to fog, just wait and watch , leave everything on God, destiny is predestined ". :D