is this an accident, a lesson or a soulmate??

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
somebb

is this an accident, a lesson or a soulmate??

Post by somebb »

i've tried to leave this and move on but whenever something pulls us apart or one of us pull away (mostly because of the intensity, and fear) we bounce back again. this person literally moved in to the same building as me intentionally after a month of knowing each other. there is a looot of attatchment and promises about a shared future started early on.

pluto was almost exactly trine my natal venus when we kicked off (but we had met twice before then, months earlier).
he is currently going through saturn opposite venus, i didn't know anything at the time but the day the retrograde opposition was exact i asked for a break and asked for no contact. we have since reunited but it's on shaky ground.

i'd love some insight to this, as i'm always thinking i either leave this behind me, maybe he is a lesson i need to learn and preparing me for the next, or to give it my all even though a future seems ridiculous (just very very different in taste and goals and experience). it overlaps in many ways, too, and i can never decide whether we are supposed to just be friends, lovers, married, siblings or even start a business together!! it just feels like this is someone who is supposed to be in my life, maybe just for now or maybe forever.

here is our synastry and composite,

These are other exact aspects:
My NN squares his Sun/Moon Midpoint
My venus squares his Venus/Mars Midpoint
My Sun/Moon Midpoint squares his Vertex

A few progressions:
At our very first meeting my progressed sun was conjunct his natal moon
When we met for the third time my progressed moon was conjunct his natal venus.
During the third time his progressed moon was conjunct my NN, and also conjunct his progressed DSC, meaning his prog. DSC was conjunct my NN. Which means his progressed moon also squared his own Sun/Moon midpoint at the time.

SYNASTRY ASPECTS:

Orb 0°-1°
Sun Conjunct Lilith (0°00)
Uranus Trine Moon (0°02)
Mercury Square North Node (0°04)
Venus Trine Neptune
North Node Trine Pluto
Venus Trine Uranus
Saturn Square Lilith
Neptune Square Jupiter

Juno Trine Chiron
Mercury Conjunct Vesta

Orb 1°-2°
Mars Conjunct Uranus
Mars Conjunct Neptune
Jupiter Trine Ascendant
Saturn Trine Moon
Jupiter Trine Juno
Lilith Square Pluto
Mercury Trine Venus
Neptune Opposite Venus
Ascendant Sextile Jupiter
Venus Square Sun

MC Trine Sun
Jupiter Conjunct Ceres
Lilith Square MC
Neptune Sextile Vesta
North Node Sextile MC
Ceres Sextile Moon
Vesta Sextile MC
Juno Sextile Saturn
Pallas Sextile North Node

Orb 2°-3°
Uranus Square Lilith
Saturn Trine Ascendant
Jupiter Conjunct Moon
Moon Trine Jupiter
Uranus Square Mars
Mars Sextile Pluto

Saturn Trine Ceres
Saturn Trine Juno
Vesta Trine Pluto
Lilith Conjunct Chiron
MC Square Uranus
MC Square Neptune
Juno Square Mercury
Jupiter Sextile Pallas

Orb 3°-4°
Ascendant Conjunct Sun
Moon Opposite North Node

Orb 4°
Uranus Trine Ascendant
Pluto Trine Venus
Venus Opposite Pluto

OTHER ASPECTS (Orb 0°)

Juno Quintile Venus
Mercury Septile Moon
Juno Septile Pallas
Moon Octile Mercury
Venus Octile Lilith
Mars Octile Pallas
Saturn Novile Pluto
Vesta Novile Ascendant
Vesta Novile Juno
Jupiter Semi-sextile Lilith
Chiron Semi-sextile MC

Any insight would be helpful!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: is this an accident, a lesson or a soulmate??

Post by admin »

Hi somebb,

Wow...you've certainly gone to a lot of trouble to insert all of this info here, which I really appreciate.

However, I do prefer to set up my own charts so I'd appreciate it if you would give me the birth data (dates, places and times of birth). If you prefer to keep this information private then you can pm me, in which case it will of course remain private.

I will add that I have a number of synastry queries waiting so it could be a week before I can respond. Of course, others here may respond before I do.

Thanks.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]