Doomed love or it has potential..

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Miglena16

Doomed love or it has potential..

Post by Miglena16 »

Hello dear Admin and friends,
Please help.. for the first time in our life we have these special ,so intense feelings ...we know it's karmic ..we are soulmates. ..But there are many obstacles.So many Mars/Venus; Mars/Moon;Pluto/Venus..aspects;Saturn ...etc.
Is it worth it continue fighting for this love or should we stop...Is there a potential ..
I will appreciate so much any help or advice with this synastry.
Me : 16.02.1985 3:50 am Veliko Tarnovo,Bulgaria
Him: 28.11.1988 13:00 ( 1 pm) Varna, Bulgaria
Thank you in advance!
Best regards,
Meg
admin
Site Admin

Re: Doomed love or it has potential..

Post by admin »

Hi Miglena, and thanks for your patience.

There’s much love and kindness here, along with a generosity of spirit. Perhaps it is that there’s the sense of having shared something deeply important together, and of having gone through hard times either in your own lives or possibly even in a ‘previous life’ together. Whether it was such, or whether it is purely that you understand each other’s pain, is of course not possible to really know, but this may at least give you that sense of ‘knowing each other’, or being kindred spirits in some way.

Perhaps too, this relationship has helped to open you both up in areas where you were closed off or closed down previously. Nonetheless, you can incite each other to impetuous actions, and as you may be rather impetuous anyway, especially in love matters, this is something you need to hold in check here as there is much you don’t know and you aren’t currently seeing things clearly. In fact both of you are in a bit of a fog and can ignore the realities if you’re not careful.

He is experiencing his Saturn Return, which is the beginning of a major cycle of maturation, and which you had experienced 2014/15 so you at least can understand to some extent, what this entails. And for you, right at this time, Saturn is sitting, ready to turn direct, on your Neptune rising. As he has Neptune conjunct his own Saturn, (Neptune being his Ruler with Pisces Rising) I would say that this is a very significant relationship for both of you, and one where you both can learn how to love and trust another.

Neptune/Saturn can work in various ways: on the one hand it can help you to make your dreams a reality, but on the other hand if you try to avoid the reality, or can’t face the weaknesses or flaws that are there, then one or the other, or both of you may close off or become distant. This can also create fears and anxieties – more often than not about things that aren’t actually real, only imagined. This might well be the single most important element of this relationship and may also determine its future. Therefore, it’s vital that you both recognise and work on this, individually and together. And if you can do this, then the unity you seek will be possible.

This is a critical time for both of you, and there may be more going on 'behind the scenes' that you are unaware of, so you'll need to keep alert and try to find out what is really going on. Certainly the matter of trust is being tested here. And if you can get through this period and overcome these difficulties, working gently, lovingly and with absolute honesty and great care to put your suspicions and doubts to rest, then there is the possibility of developing a beautiful relationship.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions, please do ask and I’ll do my best to clarify further.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]