Any help with this relationship would be appreciated!

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
averyday

Any help with this relationship would be appreciated!

Post by averyday »

Hello! I would appreciate any insights on this new acquaintance I met recently.

There was a sense of "I recognize you :idea: from somewhere" which felt more significant than just physical attraction. I wouldn't say it felt 'destined' because that would be an exaggeration but the encounter left an impact and me pondering if I should just leave it as a special moment in life or should I build on the relationship in a more proactive way even if it was only for my own karmic responsibility. However, if I were to pursue this, it might require overseas travelling as we reside in different countries. I love languages, travelling and cultural explorations so that is not what is holding me back; just feeling a little embarrassed and shocked in realizing I am actually willing to do this for such a new acquaintance...as I usually only keep a very close tight circle of friends. But anyway, I am learning not to let moments of life pass by so wonder if you could share some insights of our relationship and dynamics.

Thank you for giving this post your time and look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Me
16 September 1987, 3:20am in Hong Kong SAR

Partner
16 December 1988, 12:00pm in Seoul, South Korea
admin
Site Admin

Re: Any help with this relationship would be appreciated!

Post by admin »

Hi averyday,

Do you mean 12:00 pm Midnight, or Midday ? If you mean 12:00 pm at Midday on the 16th Dec. then that presents no problems.

If it is Midnight on the dot (which is very unlikely), more possibilities present themselves.

Perhaps you could think of that as being either one minute past Midnight - 00:01 am; or, one minute before Midnight - 11:59 pm so that I can be clear as to exactly which 24 hour period - which date - it's relevant to.

Hope you can understand what I'm getting at.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
averyday

Post by averyday »

Hi, Admin,

Thank you for asking. Sorry about this. The time is 12:00pm (i.e. noon); I am not sure about the exact "minute" but should be around this time frame.

Warmly,
Averyday
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for clearing that up.

I'll attend to it as soon as I can (hopefully with the next few days), but please be a bit patient if you can as I have several others to do first.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi averday,

Well you have been very patient, which is surprising given current aspects, as you'll see.

You have some very powerful transits relevant to this relationship, most of which involve Neptune, planet of illusion, but also of a potentially high ‘spiritual’ order. The difficulty here is identifying which of these is working here.

Transiting Neptune is opposite your natal Mars - in the 2nd House/self-worth and personal finances - and, on its own rings warning bells as this can suggest that you may give too much of yourself away to him – and on a material level, this is a warning not to give any monies if asked, nor to commit yourself to any rash decisions or actions. You’re not seeing things clearly at this time so it’s vital that you consider the potential outcome and to wait until things become clearer. This aspect has been going on for some time and will continue to do so until 2020, so it’s a good idea to bear this in mind.

To add to this, transiting Saturn, currently retrograde in your 5th (‘romantic liaisons’ for one thing), is close to your Neptune there and will return again Oct./Nov. As this is also opposite your Moon and right now in fact, and in square to your Nodal Axis, there is another warning here not to give yourself away because you see him as being the answer to what you think you need. There’s a lot of need to escape from something going on at this time, and the danger is in feeling or seeing him as the answer.

Now to confuse you, there is as I mentioned, a ‘higher’ side to this, and this is relevant to the fact that Mars rules your 9th House (‘Higher Mind’/Spiritual matters), and transiting Uranus (ruling your 7th House/Relationships) is currently in that area. Here it has been crossing your Jupiter (the ‘natural’ ruler of the 9th) and is currently sextile your Chiron/Moon, so this has brought this person into your life in an exciting and uplifting way; perhaps even giving you breakthroughs with regard to your emotions and your past.

I realise that as we speak, Jupiter is trine your Mars, so you are perhaps feeling full of hope and possibility. But Uranus works for change, and even though this can occur through this relationship - and in wonderful ways - Uranus tends to be erratic and things can change suddenly and unexpectedly.

He has Pisces rising and the Moon in Pisces too, and is likely a dreamer in many ways, perhaps even a visionary in some areas and perhaps he is quite charismatic too. However, currently he may be grappling with his own issues, not least of all because he is experiencing his ‘Saturn Return’, always an important period of growth and maturation, and one which you yourself experienced last year. I suspect that his confidence isn’t particularly high at this time, though he may not show it...publicly at least.

As transiting Saturn is conjunct his Neptune/Saturn/Mercury (and Uranus), with Mercury ruling his relationship area, he needs to know his partner has her feet firmly on the ground, and may be a bit hesitant to express his deeper thoughts, or at least to feel confident enough to do so.

There are many connections that are in harmony, and the potential for much growth as a result of this relationship. There is – as you say and have felt – a sense of ‘fate’ or ‘destiny’ – as inevitably there would be for such to be pushing you to want to make such a drastic move to be with him. But, again there can be misunderstandings between you, and as this is all being emphasised currently I’d suggest that you really make sure you’re understanding him and his words as you may be reading into them what you want to hear rather than what he’s conveying. Be very aware that you can influence him to change his life, and of course that he can affect you in the same way.

Looking at the Composite chart, the first thing that strikes me is the Composite Moon/Jupiter conjunction in the 12th opposite Pluto/Sun in the 6th. This suggests that there is a kind of ‘knowing’ or understanding abut each other that is beyond words, but that there may be something hidden, or going on that neither of you are completely aware of, and this will be difficult for you to resolve, though not impossible. Perhaps it is that you need to come together in order to figure this out. Certainly there’s something here that needs resolving, and this may be relevant to you both understanding and discovering issues about your self-worth, and how to place the needs of others above your own individual needs, and through doing this, to value yourselves individually.

This relationship will require much work, and there’s the energy there to do this. But I suggest you wait, at least a little longer, and until you are sure that you’re both very clear about what’s going on between you. This is important I feel, not least of all because – as I’ve said – you’re really not seeing things very clearly right now and added to this, transiting Uranus in square to your Moon is making you feel too impulsive and like it’s ‘now or never’. Yes sure, sometimes it’s right to ‘take the plunge’ – but I think there’s too much going on in his life for you to be doing so right now at least. And anyway, this same urge will come up again later, by which time you’ll have a clearer picture.

So, think about it...if this relationship is so important to both of you, it will hardly disappear quickly, despite your current sense of urgency. Let the relationship unfold gently and at its own pace rather than trying to push it or make it happen, if you can.

There is much that I haven't covered here, but I'll wait until I hear if you have any further and specific questions about this.

I hope this helps even though I know you’re feeling worried that it may disappear if you don’t act quickly and my words may not allay any fears of a ‘lost chance’. And if you feel so strongly that this is the case, then, naturally...ignore them completely ! :roll:

Best,
Admin.