"Married" at first sight

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Modernseeker

"Married" at first sight

Post by Modernseeker »

This bond seems significant enough to value asking about here :)

Faster than lightening me and this person connected and it all spun so swiftly from there...Before you know it we are planing a future together.
Yes the M word was mentioned. :!:
As if the moment we connected something shiftedin the world. It was an actual freaky shift.
We both feel bound to making it together...But we live miles apart.
Sounds crazy? all I can say is, it isn't based on lust or physical attraction. Nor does it feel obsessive.
I'm keeping my responsible cautious voice...But as the cliché goes "I never felt this way before".
I'm also the person who is saying "this is crazy" it can't be real feelings. I'm being very unromantic and remind him of it daily.
There seems to be this huge desire to make something for the future for ourselves

Why do we feel this way? I just hope to understand the dynamic of what is going on.
Can we make it together?
Anything to beware? (to be aware :P ).
I'm also curious what the hell in Astrology related to this - we don't seem to have any Venys-Mars or Moon aspects.

Hoping it's not just a dream.
Attachments
Synastry!.png
Synastry!.png (204.85 KiB) Viewed 1205 times