New Beginnings

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Lunar_Gemini

New Beginnings

Post by Lunar_Gemini »

I have recently met someone and we are completely enamored with one another. We have been dating for over a month now. I'm curious to hear any interpretations. I feel like this has longterm potential.

My info: 08/23/1989 @ 5:00 PM (this is correct, check birth certificate), Baton Rouge, LA

Their info: 06/27/1990 @ 10:02 PM, Fostoria, OH

Thanks in advance!
admin
Site Admin

Re: New Beginnings

Post by admin »

Hi Lunar_Gemini,

Thanks for your patience.

You are in the midst of, what is called the ‘Saturn Return’. This is a 30 year cycle, and an important point of maturation in all our lives. As Saturn is your ruling planet (Capricorn Ascendant), for you this signifies a major transition, and with your natal Saturn (conjunct Uranus and Neptune) in your 12th House, you may not be consciously aware of all the changes going on within you. Currently, Saturn is retrograde, and so this emphasises the ‘inner unconscious’ factor.

As transiting Neptune (natally conjunct your Ascendant from the 12th) is now in harmonious aspect to your Ascendant (Self) and also to your 7th House (Others/relationships) your sensitivity and intuition is heightened. This may give you a strong empathy and numinous, even divine sense of ‘love’ for another, so the need here is to be aware that you can over-idealise another, and perhaps overlook or not see their reality. So you need to be very careful about this strong possibility.

With Saturn in the 12th, you may go through life carrying a lot of guilt, and this is emphasised too at this time. It may be that with all of this going on, you may not be being entirely honest or straightforward, either with yourself or with others. This is not done at all with any intention of deception, but more out of lack of trust or fear of rejection. The other side of this is that you might be the one who is deceived in some way, though again not necessarily intentionally by another. This can be a case of ‘love is blind’. Though on the other hand, it can indicate a pure and higher kind of love, even ‘other-worldly’. I suspect that when you fall in love, self-doubt sets in as the sense of ‘not good enough/not worthy of love’ may result in wanting it too much, needing another to fill a deep hole of emptiness within. This is being emphasised at this time, so you need to be very careful of needing too much what they appear to be capable of giving.

I should mention here too that one of the planets of ‘change and transformation’ – Uranus - is sitting exactly on the lowest or ‘midnight’ point of your chart, and this suggests that again, you have started to experience very powerful and radical inner changes, changes which may be mirrored by the circumstances and situation at home or with your family and your self-worth.

All of this is occurring at the time you have met this person, and therefore he/she has a very important part in these major changes going on within you.

Your partner is going through their own change too as they too are coming to their Saturn Return during these next few years. Currently they are feeling Saturn in the area of ‘affairs of the heart’ – through which they find ways to identify their individuality, and to become more strongly ‘who they are’. And as transiting Pluto is going through this same area, each relationship is likely to be quite an intense experience, pulling in what may have been a rather traumatic childhood, which it might be difficult for them to talk about.

Inter-aspects:
You have Venus in ‘love to be in love’ Libra, in square to your Uranus/Saturn/Neptune, and widely square to their Uranus/Neptune, which can add to the excitement, illusion and fantasy. As I’ve suggested, I suspect that you don’t have much confidence in yourself when it comes to love matters, and perhaps even go into a relationship with the expectation that you’re not worth another’s love. However, as there are a number of earthy planets involved, this can help to counteract or at least give you both the capacity to be realistic, at least potentially.

Your Sun and Mars in Virgo are conjunct your partner’s Moon, and all in good aspect to that Uranus/Saturn/Neptune I’ve been speaking of. This could go a very long way towards helping you get this relationship ‘grounded’ – which is so sorely needed. You’ll need to be aware though that you may find you get a bit impatient with him at times , or need to move faster than he is ready to do, especially emotionally. This is a kind of ‘push button’ reaction between you and needs awareness by both of you in order to prevent it from becoming a habit...especially if you should live together.

On the other hand, your Moon is conjunct his Venus in Gemini – and here there is a true ‘sympatico’ which helps to lighten the darker or heaver inter-aspects. Both of you have Jupiter in Cancer and so are capable of giving much love and warmth – even too much at times as there’s an ‘over the top’ quality here, which can however, work to both your benefits as it gives the capacity to ‘forgive and forget’ any hurts or misunderstandings. That’s great...as long as you don’t ignore the difficulties or just ‘shove them under the rug’ in the process.

In the Composite chart, one of the main issues is that you will need to find ways to truly understand each other and to be as open and honest as you can be with each other. If you view each other as being all light and joy and wonderful, when you begin to see each other’s realities, you may start to doubt each other and yourselves and then feel the challenge is too great. It might be that either of you come to realise that the other is not what you thought and then become confused and fearful. But this can be worked through, providing as always you are up front with each other.

This also suggests the possibility of creating negative patterns in your communications. This will be most important during these next 2 years whilst both of you are experiencing this Saturn Return I mentioned. If you can successfully navigate this period, then the relationship may continue successfully. If, however, you find that one of you is trying to be superior to the other in anyway; or should one of you insist on imposing your ideas or views on the other, this will naturally create serious problems. In other words, make sure that you actually and really listen to what each other is saying, or trying to say, rather than dismissing it out-of-hand, or trying to convince each other that each of you is ‘right’. If you don’t listen, you’ll find that you’ll lock horns about the particular matter or subject until one or both of you explode. Flexibility of mind and thought is very much the key to the growth and success of this relationship.

In the Composite too, there are several planets (Jupiter, Moon, Sun and Venus) in the area of the ‘higher mind’, of growth and the ability to broaden each other’s views and horizons. This relationship is set to do this for both of you, even spectacularly – IF you can deal with the foregoing. Where the pettiness of clashing points of view diminish and hinder the growth of the relationship, the potential capacity for you both to communicate at a much higher level of consciousness, to expand and broaden your views, will strengthen it. It all hinges on whether you can both do this. And if you can, what a wonderful relationship this can be.

This current period is crucial to the future of this relationship. You both have a lot of work to do both on yourselves and on the relationship. There may be some blockages causing delays as this progresses, but if you can both get through these, and be realistic without fear, this could truly be a very beautiful relationship.

I do hope this helps, and if you have any further questions about this, please do ask and I'll do my best to assist in any way I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]