Will this ever work out?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Steph0918

Will this ever work out?

Post by Steph0918 »

I'm currently in love with this person. He says he loves me very much as well but I don't understand why is so hard for us to make it work or be together. I really love this person a lot. Our composite chart shows a lot of heavy 12th house energy. Can I ask what do you think of this composite chart ? I'm I wasting my time waiting for him?

Him: December 17,1991 10:23 am
Saint Charles, Illinois (US)

Me: September 18, 1993 5:45 am
Douglas, Arizona (US)
Stephanie
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will this ever work out?

Post by admin »

Hi Stephanie,

I never use just the Composite chart alone and always take into account the inter-aspects between the charts, as well as current transits in both charts in order to see what's going on for each person at the time of the relationship.

To this end, would you please tell me when you met, and how you met (in what environment - work, friend, online, etc.).

Any other details would also be helpful and give me more to focus on.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Hi Admin,

We meet online. We met November 13, 2015 that's when we had our first date. He was in the army when we meet. He isn't from my state. He was station in Az. We both come from a different culture and race. I kept some stuff hidden from him. Not because I'm a bad person or anything but because when I met him he said he wasn't looking for anything serious and I was. I later told him I had 2 kids and was in the middle of divorce. He said that hurt him bad. We didn't talk for months and then he later moved back to his state. We haven't seen each other since then. We started talking back in 2017 he said how much he loved me and missed me. He told me he wanted to get married with me. I didn't want to get hurt so I distanced myself from him. A couple of months ago I found out he was dating a new girl but he told me he was always going to love me.
Stephanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks very much, that's all very helpful.

I'll reply as soon as I can, but it could be a few days so I hope you can be a bit patient.

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Thank you Admin. No worries I'm not in a rush
Stephanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Stephanie,

Please see my pm to you.

Admin.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Steph,

Thank you for your patience !

You’ve certainly been going through a very difficult time during the past few years and this relationship has now been revived as a result of this ongoing internal battle and change. (Transiting Pluto in your 4th – close to your 5th House cusp, sextile your 7th and going back to your Uranus/Neptune in the 4th – very intense). Naturally, you’re thinking about him again but perhaps from an unrealistic viewpoint (transiting Neptune ruling your 7th and getting closer to that cusp during these next few years), and this is something you need to recognise.

All that you are experiencing at this time is pushing you to look inward in order to find why you are thinking about him again. Transiting Saturn also retrograde in your 4th is naturally making you feel a need to escape from that pressure to go ‘inwards’ and to deal with whatever is going on around you at home or with regard to family matters as well as your own internal battles. In other words, this period is all about you and resolving whatever it is from your past that is churning you up and undermining you at this time. This is a critical period for you which began in late 2016 and it’s all about building a stronger foundation within your psyche and life.

As it happens (and it usually does so), he’s also experiencing a lack of reality and confidence and so he’s escaping via some, probably unrealistic relationship ideology. I think too that as transiting Saturn is in his 11th (social groups/friends) and turned retrograde on his North Node there, he’s in the process of figuring out how he fits into his peer group and society in general. As Saturn co-rules his Aquarian Ascendant, this is pulling his energies into areas other than personal relationships. Obviously this doesn’t mean he can’t carry on a personal relationship during this time, but until after Saturn turns direct at least, this will be taking up much of his energy and focus.

Naturally, given the course of this relationship, there are some very difficult connections between your charts. Your individual Pluto’s are in conjunction and both square your Saturn/Venus opposition. This for you suggest that you ‘choose’ a partner who is either out of reach, unavailable, or at the ‘wrong time’. Whatever, you may choose someone you can’t really have just to prove to yourself that you’re ‘not worthy’. You do need to be careful of this as the last thing you need, especially at this time, is to get involved in a relationship that emphasises this propensity.

You do have some terrific very positive planetary aspects between your charts. And in fact, there are so many of these that IF you yourself can overcome that one really difficult combination I mentioned, this relationship could ultimately work really well. But (sorry to have to use that word), before you attempt to take it further, you need to deal with these current transiting Saturn demands and work on that whole issue about self-worth. Clearly with that Jupiter/Mars/Moon in Libra in your 2nd House, this can be done, as long as you don’t try to gloss over that underlying fear about not being worthy of another’s love.

Transiting Uranus has been playing havoc with your Moon in Libra (relationships and emotional expression and needs) during these last 12 months or so, and although Uranus has moved into Taurus, he will be coming back to oppose your Moon again in Nov. As you no doubt know, this can make your moods very unpredictable, but it can also give you many insights into your fundamental emotional needs. There are a lot of unconscious conflicts still going on, but when the aspect returns, very likely you will have come out the other end of it all with a whole new perspective and self-confidence.

I would suggest that you leave him alone for a while if you can... at least while this transiting Mars is retrograde in his 12th House and coming to the conjunction with his Saturn there (til Aug. at least). This will be giving him his own internal struggle, and isn’t the best influence for receptivity, especially in matters of love or understanding. And bearing in mind that you’re going through your own internal upheaval and change.

And so to the Composite chart. Yes, that stellium of planets in the 12th present some difficult as well as many challenges – which you’ve already discovered. One thing neither of you can do (and which you have done) is hide anything from each other as this constitutes a betrayal. And it’s fair to say that he (with his Venus in Scorpio, not far from his Pluto in Scorpio too) can find it hard to express his feelings openly. Venus in Scorp too can feel easily ‘betrayed’ and finds it difficult to forgive.

Marriage could be possible, but first and foremost Truth is paramount, and if you can both be completely honest and – well - ‘bare your souls’ to each other, then a true marriage is possible. This means that you have to communicate with each other at that level if you really wish to make it work. There is so much intensity in this relationship, which may be covered by a superficial ‘all is well and beautiful’ – at least until something is brought to light that upsets the harmony.

With the Moon in the Composite 8th, this too asks that you are both very open and true, and that you are both prepared to dig deep to understand each other. Saturn in the Comp. 3rd can cause delays and inhibitions as a result of fear about ‘telling all’.

But there’s a lot of energy there too to do this. Naturally, as always, it depends on whether and how much each of you are prepared to do the work necessary. Both of you have much to face within yourselves, and perhaps most of all, you need to recognise those self-denying and limiting patterns (Venus opposite Saturn square your Pluto) – “I’m not good enough/beautiful enough to be worthy of the Love of another” (well, something like that). No doubt you are capable of this – and maybe you’ve already figured it out, so forgive me if I’m making wrong assumptions here.

I realise that this gives you neither the ‘yes’ nor ‘no’ about this relationship, but I have seen many relationship charts in which there were very difficult inter-aspects and which ultimately, the individuals have worked out all of the problems and created a beautiful lasting relationship. Equally I’ve seen charts where the majority of interchanges were really good, but the relationship just faded away. It always depends on each individual and how much self-awareness they have, and also of course, how much they’re prepared to put in the effort needed.

I do hope this helps in some way, and if you have any questions about any of this, please don’t hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to clarify further.

Best,
Admin.
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Thank you very much for taking your time Admin! I appreciate it very much. I haven't had no communication whats so ever with him. I try to avoid him when mercury is retrograde because our communication gets terrible. I've pour my whole heart to him a couple of times. I don't if it's him that is scare to do it or he just doesn't feel like i do. I plan to stay away if he ever wants to make it work than he has to do something about it cause I tried everything. Also I was told this year and the next year was good years for me in love. An astrologer told be about someone being in love with me and wanting to commit maybe sometime in summer. Did you see anything? For an instant I thought it would be him cause he did want to get married but he has a girlfriend at the moment.
Stephanie
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Stephanie,

I suspect that the astrologer suggested ‘this year and next year’ as a result of Jupiter’s transit, though I’d be looking more at late this year (as that astrologer said: during the summer months), and then on into next year. (Numerologically, both of you next year have quite strong indications re ‘love/relationship’ matters).

Given what both of you are going through, and if the relationship does develop further, I think that you both need time before it can proceed positively and freely. And to repeat, late this year and/or next year look promising – at least for it to properly get off the ground. This doesn’t mean that nothing will ‘happen’ until that time, but...tread carefully, at least for now.

A suggestion: you might like to ask our Tarot consultant in that area of the Forum - ‘1nluv’. (Should you decide to ask, think about your question carefully before you do so as the more simple it is, the more direct the answer can be).

Best,
Admin.
Steph0918

Post by Steph0918 »

Thank you for your time again. I will take everything you said into consideration.
Stephanie