Long Term Potential

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
PiscesRising22

Long Term Potential

Post by PiscesRising22 »

I would like to get an expert opinion on this relationship, should anyone have the time to look at it.

This is a relationship that I never thought would go anywhere because I am significantly older than the other person (who is a man, I'm the woman), he is married (he says he's separated), and he belongs to a fundamentalist Christian church which he wants me to attend with him, because he thinks if I don't, I'll go to Hell. Obviously, that is not a big concern of mine and I have not intention of attending his church. However, this man has been trying to date me for over a year and he is wearing me down because he is very, very kind to me. So, finally, I made up a ruse to get his birth information so I could look at his chart. I was amazed, as I have never been lucky in love and had decided not to date anymore in my life. The things that struck me, right off the bat was that we both had stelliums that start with Pluto, indicating a tough childhood as transitting Pluto conjuncts all the planets in childhood and Saturn square Venus, signifying abuse as a child. Then I started finding more and more amazing favorable aspects with Juno, South Node, etc.

Now, I don't know what to do. So, I'm turning to you, oh great astrologers in the world wide web.

Him:
October 1, 1974 9:30 AM or a little after
Pachuca Hidalgo, Mexico

Me:
July 29, 1957 10:15 PM
Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Thank you so much, in advance for any advice you can give to the love lorn.
PiscesRising22

Re: Long Term Potential

Post by PiscesRising22 »

BTW, let me just add here that this man has been pursuing me for 1 1/2 years now. I have not accepted his advances because I do not want to hurt him, his wife or anyone in his family and I do not want to ruin his life. I'm just curious to know if maybe I should consider it, since I've never had anyone interested in me with so much compatibility and striking confluences.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi PiscesRising22,

Currently, transiting Neptune is in opposition to your Moon resulting in the doubt and confusion about the relationship. The problem with this aspect (especially as Neptune is currently in your 12th and rules your chart) is that your imagination has no bounds and so you come up with all sorts of scenarios that just aren’t ‘real’. You’re also super-sensitive and pick up on undercurrents which your emotions can blow out of proportion. These feelings will be hanging around for a few years – although they won’t have exactly the same effect during all of that period as you’ll start to become used to them and find positive ways to use all of that sensitivity and imagination.

Also, Saturn – currently retrograde in your 10th in quincunx to your Sun – is causing you to be very aware of any possible damage to reputation, and of causing harm to ‘his wife or anyone in his family’, not least of all as Saturn is also in trine to your Venus (responsibility). These feelings will pass during the next few months and I think that by or during late Aug/Sept. you’ll be feeling much more positive.

Re his chart, with his time of birth a little uncertain, some suggestions here may not be relevant. However, with this information he has Scorpio Rising, and this Sign isn’t the best for ability to be very open as it’s hard for such a person (especially a male) to express their feelings, which usually run very deep.

As he has Pluto in conjunction with his Sun, and transiting Saturn in square to this conjunction at this time, he is probably going through a very difficult time and might be prone to depression. (Is he having problems with his social group or friends ?). His confidence is at a low and so he needs constant reassurance, which clearly he’s looking for from you. This is a lot to ask of you, especially while you are experiencing so much sensitivity and are also prone to a strong sense of guilt even if you have no reason to feel such.

Added to this, he’s probably changing his mind at the drop of a hat and for apparently no real reason, which naturally can be very unsettling for you. He might naturally be quite changeable mentally, and a bit ‘edgy’, but currently this is emphasised and could well be stretching his nerves to the limit.

So much for the current situation. Looking at the aspects between your charts, there are some truly wonderful connections between you. You have a deep understanding, closeness and much support for each other in so many ways that others wouldn’t or couldn’t understand. There’s also a capacity to forgive each other when either of you feels the other has hurt you in some way.
Naturally there are areas to work on. You may get irritated by his ideas or thoughts, or find his communications unsettling in some way, but this can also be quite stimulating and exciting for both of you in many ways, and I suspect that you can smooth things out together eventually.

Your Venus is in square to his Neptune, so either or both of you might be putting the other on a pedestal and seeing each other as an ideal. Either or both of you may see the other as someone who needs saving, or who can save you. Nothing wrong with this, as long as the reality - the ‘real world’ – is also taken into consideration by both of you.

Clearly the church/religion matter needs to be taken into consideration as, if this is such a big part of his life, sooner or later you’ll lock horns about this, of which I’m sure you must be aware. His Jupiter in square to your Neptune/Saturn raises these issues, and also those of ‘morality’, which you have mentioned with regard to your fears of hurting his family. However, your influence is very good for him, even if he doesn’t always appreciate your higher moral ground, which is based on ‘life’ rather than dogma.

However, if he is so ensconced in his religion (telling you that you’ll ‘go to Hell’ for being a-religious for example), this is not going to go away and it seems quite clear that religion is what he’s turned to as a result of his early difficult childhood - Moon opp. Mars/Sun/Pluto. This stellium in his 11th makes it very hard for him to go against his peers/social group, especially with Pluto ruling his chart. And with the Moon ruling his 9th, in (albeit wide) square to Saturn in the Moon’s Sign conjunct the 9th, this is a vitally important part of his being.

I’m not entirely sure but this current Saturn transit I mentioned earlier may actually be causing him to have doubts about his religion. Either that, or perhaps his current self-doubt might increase his faith. Whatever, this is one area in which you shouldn’t try to influence him, (which I doubt that you would). But it will likely be a thorn of contention between you sooner or later.

I’ve set up a Composite chart, although without absolutely precise times of birth (your own sounds ‘rounded off’ too), the Houses might not be precise.

This chart gives Mercury conjunct Saturn in the 9th (religion, amongst other matters), and this conjunction is in square to the Composite Moon in the 6th. This does suggest that your ideas about life individually are very strong and for him, hard to shift. And although it helps the relationship to be more ‘grounded’, there’s a fundamental difference that will be hard to overcome. Remember that he has Sun conjunct Pluto and Scorpio Rising and needs to be the strong or dominant partner, so it may be difficult to make this an ‘equal’ relationship. Mind you, I think you’ll give him a feisty fight ! (Current transiting Neptune opposite your Moon notwithstanding).

In this Composite chart, Venus/Uranus/Pluto and Mars are all in conjunction (within 2 degrees and possibly all in the 8th House), and in trine to Jupiter ! Surely this is a powerful relationship and one that will change and transform you both tremendously. The danger here is that it will involve power plays and struggles and so it depends on how prepared you both are to go through this.

This current Pluto transit is sitting on the Composite Ascendant (if birth times are correct, and it does feel ‘right’), so this relationship has surely come into your lives in an almost ‘fated’ or destined way. And it’s likely, as you have mentioned, that this is primarily due to early difficulties and experiences. I suspect too that the strong Uranus connections have a hand in this as they can give startling awakenings to the past or old ways of being. And not forgetting transiting Neptune which, although raising hopes and ideal images unrealistically, opens up whole new areas of sensitivity, love and compassion within you both.

As I said earlier, this relationship may well endure, but whether it will be an ‘ideal’ love-relationship, I can’t say or know. What I can see is that it is a powerful and very important relationship and that it will change you both in ways you cannot even begin to imagine.

I hope this helps, and please do ask if you have any questions about it and I’ll try to assist further if I can.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
PiscesRising22

Post by PiscesRising22 »

Wow! That was amazing! I just can't thank you enough for that very detailed and informative analysis. You are incredible!

I would like to pay you somehow. I can communicate with the dead really easily and am also psychic, having trained extensively in the Silva Method, etc. Please let me know if there is anyone or anything I can look at for you, at no cost to you. If you would like to contact someone who has died, I will be able to tell you things that only you and they would know, so you will know it is truly them.

Either way, I am very, very grateful for that reading. I thought it looked important and I needed some validation before getting involved.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear PiscesRising22,

Thank you so much for your very kind words, and for your very generous offer.

Currently I have no-one who has died who I wish to contact, but I will surely remember your offer and should such a need arrive in the future, I will definitely take you up on it !

Thank you so much again and I wish you all the very best for your future.

Blessings to You,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
PiscesRising22

Post by PiscesRising22 »

Okay, let me know at suemodikoane@hotmail.com anytime!!!