Marriage ?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
chiruastro

Marriage ?

Post by chiruastro »

Hi admin,

My details : Chiranjeevi
DOB : 20/05/1982 20.05
Place : Visakhapatnam

Her details : Taruna
DOB : 31/10/1987 18.30
Place : Tadepalligudem, Andhra Pradesh

Me and her have a failed marriage and I am deeply in love with her. She reciprocates the same feeling towards me, all is well with us. I met her first time in 2013 but we were just acquaintances, she used to work in the same location as mine. She used to support me in my lows. My divorce is in progress and I have a kid with my prev wife for which I am fighting the custody.

As this is my second one I want to make sure that this is the right thing for both of us. Will our relation last good.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Marriage ?

Post by admin »

Hi chiruastro,

As mentioned you’re going through a major personal transformation period which suggests that you feel the need to concentrate on yourself first. Nothing wrong with this at all as this is necessary in order for you to then be able to give yourself to your partner in a truer-to-yourself way.

Also your head is not very clear at this time, so you need to be very aware that you are seeing the reality of this relationship, which isn’t easy for you to do at this time. Make sure that you are not misunderstanding your partner, nor that she is misunderstanding you. In other words, it’s important that you try to see her reality, rather than seeing only what you want to see. This is due to Neptune – planet of illusion - which is in square to your Mercury (thoughts/communications) in the area of love matters.

Furthermore, you are experiencing an upheaval at your very roots. On the plus side this can lead to major breakthrough’s in your self-awareness and in what has driven you to make the decisions you have as a result of your early family life, and probably too re your previous marriage. This can be unnerving and put you on edge, but ultimately it will help you in this new relationship as you find that you can be free of what has held you back or caused you problems previously.

She too is in a period where she’s unsure and she may be rather changeable and erratic at this time, especially mentally and in her communications. Knowing that this is what’s going on for her right now will help you understand more about these potential sudden changes of mind she may be having. Just be as calm as you can and this will help to settle her. Also she’s going through a time when she feels very unsure of herself and may imagine you mean something, when you mean something else entirely.

As this coincides with your own mental confusion and communications, you’ll both need to try to be as clear as possible with each other. On the other hand this can bring some very beautiful moments and feelings that lift you both out of and above yourselves and the ordinary everyday grind of ‘the real world’. Just realise that you can’t stay at that level all the time, and when cold hard reality steps in, that you’ll have to face and deal with this too.

You have a very powerful connection with her, and this alone can indicate a long-term relationship. However, there are inevitably a few very important issues to be aware of.

You may need to cultivate patience with her and try to be more aware of her emotional sensitivities and feelings, which she perhaps can’t always express easily and so she may hold in any hurt feelings which will then suddenly explode. However, if you are aware of this, your Jupiter in trine to her Moon makes you well able to boost her up when she gets a bit down, even if you aren’t aware of what is causing her emotional problems. This latter is such a good aspect and will carry you both through many difficulties you may encounter, not least of all because it’s also a very forgiving connection.

You may find that she wants to move ahead too quickly for you at times and in different areas of your lives, and that you feel the need to keep pulling her back and trying to get her to slow down. This can be very good and helpful for her, but at times she may resent it. However, again with your Saturn’s in good aspect, I don’t think this will ultimately be a particularly difficult issue and will serve only to strengthen the relationship, especially in the long term.

There’s a balancing act going on here and both of you will need to ensure that when difficulties arise, especially as a result of misunderstandings, that neither of you become stubborn, refusing to recognise the problem at hand, and/or act as if nothing has happened, just to keep the peace. This will only lead to resentment and then to blaming each other, rather than talking things through and facing and solving the problem. So, if either of you can’t talk about what is troubling or annoying you, it’s better to step back and wait until both of you have had time to calm down enough to be able to see what the issue really is about, and then honestly face it and try to discuss it calmly.

I think in fact that both of you can react a bit impulsively at times, even though this may be contained for the most part as on the surface you can both be restrained and or reticent – which may sound confusing, but both qualities are there and will emerge at different times.

In the Composite chart, there is is shown to be much sensitivity and a very gentle love, underneath which is power and strength to make the relationship endure all that befalls you. There’s also ‘friendship’ there which I feel is a very important quality in a relationship. Watch out for any possessiveness or jealousy though, as this can inevitably cause problems.

There’s also the capacity to work well together on the relationship itself, and in this your relationship shines. However, again if you’re less than honest and straight with each other, you will begin to feel that it’s too much like hard work, especially as at this time you may be unclear about the direction in which the relationship is headed.

As with all successful relationships, awareness and clear communication is crucial. Without this, misunderstanding can lead to frustration and precious time and energy wasted. But as long as you’re armed with this knowledge and act on it, this could surely be a very beautiful and long-lasting relationship.

I hope this helps, and if you should have any further questions about this, please do ask and I'll do my best to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
chiruastro

Post by chiruastro »

Thank you so much for getting back to me inspite of your busy schedule.

Some of the areas that you mentioned are so very true, both act impulsive at times but then we patch up so quickly and act on the problem. There are obvious lessons that I learnt from my past relationships.

This is a very helpful insight of the relationship !

We have known each other for long time now, do you think this will shape up into marriage ? If so, when is that a likely possibility ?

Thank you very much.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear chiruastro,

I'm sorry but I really don't know if you will marry eventually as so much depends on how each of you deals with the more difficult parts of the relationship, and whether the more positive energies are strong enough to hold you together. It does look possible, as I said before, but astrology can't give a definite yes or no. Ultimately it is up to both of you to do the work necessary, which you certainly appear to be doing.

Good Luck, and wishing you all the Very Best for your future together.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]