Chiron friendship

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
random name

Chiron friendship

Post by random name »

Hello, can you please give an insight into this synastry...

I wonder can you give me more clarity on Nodes aspects between me and this guy and on Chiron aspects.
I am the outer circle.

My North Node is on his Mars, somewhere I've read that is good for passion, is that true? As I've never saw Nodes in that way.
Could this be that I will help him to learn how to heal his masculinity and help him to assert himself? Also, my Chiron is on his Sun - I will help him "heal" his self-identity and confidence? But he may try to assert himself over me or "boil up"/bring on surface some of my Chiron issues?

And overall, what I can expect from this friendship? As he is acting very contradictory with me.
HE asked me out few times, it was okay. I private he is much more reserved and cool then when we are at work surrounded with bunch of other people. At work we chat very little and do not show any signs that we have any contact at all, it is just very superficial.
He used to message me via social networks quite often, but out of blue that suddenly stopped. Even though he behaves like everything is good when we see each other.
I just see a potential for a close relationship and I would like to build it up. Am I wrong?
Attachments
Untitled-3.png
Untitled-3.png (97.42 KiB) Viewed 1714 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Chiron friendship

Post by admin »

Hi random,

I do prefer to set up my own charts so would you give me the birth data for both of you (dates, places and times of births).
If you prefer this information to remain private you can 'pm' me with the data.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi random name,

Sorry for the long delay, and thank you for your patience.

It is refreshing to see that although you are going through quite a long slow transformation of matters to do with finances and self-worth, affecting you at your very roots, that so much is helping you through what might usually be considered a really difficult time. I know it might not feel that way as you may be feeling a bit lost and confused at some deeper level, but it’s all working in your favour, so whatever you are feeling will ultimately and gradually during these next few months and this coming year, bring you much reward, at the very least at a psychological level.

He is also going through major shifts and changes and unlike you, is no doubt finding these quite difficult to deal with. As you have probably realised he is experiencing his Saturn Return – rarely an ‘easy’ time – and very briefly this is affecting his self worth, which despite any appearances otherwise, he may well not be feeling particularly confident about himself. Perhaps he is not entirely sure of what’s going on as Saturn is conjunct his Neptune, and during this transit – now retrograde - will oppose his Jupiter in the 8th (which planet rules his 2nd House/self worth).

As transiting Pluto is currently opposite his Moon in the 8th House, issues of ‘merging at a deeper level with another’ are undergoing considerable transformation and change. This suggests that he’s in a strong state of flux whilst he tries to understand the massive emotional changes he is experiencing. As he’s not understanding what’s going on within himself at this time, I really don’t think that you should push him at all as this will surely cause him to back off. As a Scorpio Rising with Moon in Scorp too, I’m sure you can understand why he would do this – how would you feel/how have you felt in the past when pushed to explain or do something you were not ready to do ? Wouldn’t you dig in your heels ?

Remember too that Scorpio is a ‘feminine’ Sign, and ‘easier’ for a woman to live with and understand than it is for a man...well, theoretically.

Added to all of this, transiting Neptune in his 4th (same as yourself) is opposing his Mars – another confusing energy which may be undermining his capacity to move forward and take decisive action in any direction. And meanwhile, in the midst of all of this, transiting Uranus is quincunx his Mercury – sudden and erratic changes of mind which can be making him rather high-strung and tense.

I know you hadn’t asked for this transit matter – and no doubt you are aware of all of this - but I feel it is necessary to take into consideration so that you can perhaps get a better picture of what is going on with regard to his current state of mind.

Looking at your charts together, you must have noticed that you both have Scorpio Rising, and that your Moon in Scorpio is conjunct your own Jupiter – both of which are conjunct his Pluto. A very powerful draw, and not an easy one. Furthermore, your own NN/Pluto is conj. his Asc. (very close to your own Asc. and all in square to your own Mars/Mercury which in turn is conjunct, as you have pointed out, his NN).

This can make it feel like you have been drawn together by ‘Fate’ or ‘Destiny’ – and I would say that you have much to learn from each other and that this relationship will change you both in a way you could never imagine. However, whether you will both be able to bear the intensity, I don’t know. Given that you are both strongly Scorpio, you may well be able to handle these energies, but it won’t be easy, although it may be intensely exciting – again, whether negatively or positively – it’s hard for me to know.

Your suggestion that such as NN/Mars (and your Mercury) help him express his ‘maleness’ I feel is quite possible. Do note the Sign this is in – Aquarius – ‘Fixed Air’ – in the 3rd House and also in square to your Moon/Asc./Nodes and Pluto. So this expression of his masculine side is the result of a challenge, and as this involves fixed signs, you may feel that he is not always very accommodating to your deep needs and feelings. Also, you will need to be very careful not to push him too hard, or try to coerce him by whatever you want him to do. At this he will rebel and even back off from the relationship.

Your Sun/Saturn falling across your 4th House cusp, and in the same place in his chart, suggests some connection at your very roots, and with Sun/Sat. in sextile to his Saturn/Neptune there is the possibility that you can help him to deal with and get through this current Saturn Return – if he can allow you to do so. And it might not be that you have to actually ‘do’ anything (to help him in this matter), as it’s possible that this is simply that he senses you ‘know’ intuitively what he is going through. Whether this helps is dependent on whether he is aware of these subtleties in your relationship.

Having said all of this, there are some very beautiful connections such as your Venus trine his Ascendant, and your Jupiter/Moon sextile his Mars and trine his Chiron – which – yes, can surely help to heal his Chironic ‘wound’. I wouldn’t think that his Chiron in the 8th suggests ‘sexual harrassment’ (and it is quite a distance from the Moon), nor the trine with his Pluto in the 12th. To me this suggests more something his mother has been through (was she, or a parent of hers, involved in any of those upheavals in your country ?); or even something in the family past that he’s inherited genetically. In other words, a ‘family wound’.

Your Jupiter/Moon in trine to his Chiron and Moon may help to heal this in some way – remembering that your Jup/Moon conjunct his Pluto fall in his (and your) 12th House – a very difficult area to pin down and bring to conscious awareness. Remember too that both Moon and Chiron are in sextile to his Mars, which doesn’t suggest (to me) that this is as you described as possible.

His Sun conjunct your Chiron may indeed help him ‘heal his self-identity’, but on the other hand, it seems possible to me that he will bring to light your own Chironic wound and in so doing may help you to understand that wound – though it may not be at all comfortable for you, especially as your Saturn opposes his Sun conjunct your Chiron.

Looking at your Composite chart, Chiron falls in the 9th House – which suggests the possibility of finding a ‘higher’ way of working with your individual Chirons. In other words, together you may be able to understand what Chiron means to each of you because you experience individually your own Chirons at a level that raises/lifts the pain ‘out of the physical/mental’ so that it becomes less. (Sorry, this is hard to explain, but hopefully you can get the gist of it).

Also in the Composite, the Moon and Jupiter are in the 10th House in trine to Composite NN/Uranus and Neptune respectively. Again, to me this suggests that together you can find ways to deal with and work on self-worth issues.

Mars is Rising in the Composite and suggests a lot of fiery energy in the relationship which can erupt and lead to exaggerated actions and reactions – perhaps even in public places or situations – which naturally you need to be aware of and learn how to step back to avoid over-reaction.

Pluto is conjunct the Composite Asc. – which simply emphasises the intensity and powerful draw of the relationship. How you deal with this individually, I’ve already discussed as best I can.

I think that’s as far as I can go, but if you have any further questions about this, please do ask and I’ll try my best to help.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
random name

Post by random name »

Thank you so much. I do see now where I went wrong with my interpretation.

I just do not understand the part about his mother.
By the "upheavals" in my country, do you actually mean the war time? It is possible, as those events affected everyone, but I do not know anything about his family background so I can't tell for sure.
I am more interested how those aspects affect his relationship with his mother then? As I really thought it could be some harassment.
Also, could it be that Moon represent a married woman? As he was in a relationship with a married woman and seems like they were close, but I don't know how they ended it up. It just crossed my mind that he may be hurting from that?

As for the other things, you are right. Just, it seems he already backed off, I am not sure why though as I was careful. There are zero actions from his side.
Although he does like to mock me at work, he usually plays a jokester and is loud when at working place, walking confidently and so.
I messaged him few times, we chatted a bit, but there is no point. He is nice to me and all, doesn't ignore me, but I feel some distance between us, maybe lack of interest from his side even.
All I can say is that I am very drawn to him.

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi random,

Yes, by ‘upheavals’ I do mean the war time, and yes, of course it affected everyone. However, it would have had a different impact on each individual and their personal experience of that war and what they carry deep within...the scars of that experience on them at an individual level. If you feel strongly that it was some harrassment by her towards him, then ...you know more about it than I could possibly know. And my suggestions are only what I see as possible, according to my understanding, which is naturally limited when it comes to such deeply personal matters.

I suspect that whatever it was, his relationship with her resulted in a lot of pain, and not necessarily at all by it being her ‘fault’, or purpose. I’d need her chart to even begin to see into this further, and I feel that this would be a deep intrusion, especially with such a delicate matter. And bearing in mind too your words here now: “...but there is no point” (in proceeding with the relationship).

As I said before, I think it is all too difficult for him to understand, let alone express what he is feeling, and so has distanced himself as he senses that you are arousing painful issues for him by trying to dig into areas that he not only doesn’t fully understand himself, but also that he prefers not to go into. It might not be that you are doing this consciously, but...he senses something there that is making him uncomfortable and so he ‘makes jokes’ as a coping mechanism.

Best,
Admin.