marriage

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Nylaraj5

marriage

Post by Nylaraj5 »

Dear Sir,

My name: Anitha
DOB: 5 sept 1977
TOB: 6:56 Am
POB: Trivandrum, kerala, India

My friend's details:
Hari
DOB: 11 July 1976
TOB: 11:35 Am
POB: Trivandrum, kerala, India

I am a foreign citizen now and settled in abroad. Recently I visited my hometown and met my childhood friend after that fall in love through whattsapp message. I've known him for several years but we just got close in this year. He is not married yet. He would like to marry me. But I am not ready for marriage for another 5 or 6 years because of the children. I asked him to marry somebody else. But he cannot.he is deeply in love with me. I am totally worried and confused. will I marry him?

I am having a very bad married life with my husband. We’ve been together for 14 years. We have had a sexless marriage life. I think my husband is a gay or someother.. We are staying in a same house. I have two kids through artificial insemination(Biologically my husband is my kid's father).

Cheers,
Anitha
admin
Site Admin

Re: marriage

Post by admin »

Hi Nylaraj5,

Please see my 'pm'. Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Nylaraj5

Post by Nylaraj5 »

Hello Sir,

My husband's details: Rakesh
DOB: 18 May 1970
TOB: 17:06 PM
POB: Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Cheers,
Anitha
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Anitha,

First of all I have to say that I can’t tell you ‘yes or no’ about whether you will eventually marry your friend. All I can do is try to show you what is going on here and try to describe the elements of this relationship so that you can decide for yourself.

I think that there is so much going on and not least of all the matter of your children and your resolve to stay in your marriage for ‘5 or 6’ years for them, that it’s very hard for you to see the reality of this relationship. Whether he will hang on that long I can’t know, but at this time he is feeling a powerful need to ‘settle down’ and create a solid home base. This may continue for a few years but on the other hand he may become too frustrated and suddenly change his mind as these influences lessen, and he begins to feel the need to break out and move on.

Nonetheless, he’s a pretty determined character and finds it hard to let go, especially of someone he falls in love with, and can hang on determinedly until he’s utterly worn himself out (or worn down the other person). He’s pretty determined to break down the barriers and whether you can resist this...I don’t know.

In your own chart currently the planet Pluto has just entered the area of ‘romantic love’, and so for you too there is a very powerful attraction. But do remember that given your unhappy marriage, he is offering you a way out, and so you may be finding it hard to see the reality. The planet Neptune is increasing this feeling for you and will be doing so for a few more years. Add to this your own frustrations with your husband and you can fool yourself that you are also in love with this friend.

I do think that this is a very strong friendship and that together you can have dreams of a wonderful relationship. And I suggest that during this next year, and the next few months in particular, you will need to be careful of making any sudden decisions. Obviously you are aware that doing so would result in a lot of pain to those around you and I think that this you will regret deeply. On the other hand this might also signify that you break it off with your friend which won’t be easy for either of you.

Do be very very careful of ‘stringing him along’, though I don’t think it’s in your nature to do so, consciously at least. But in your own words, you feel much love for him – just be very very sure that this is not a reaction to your unhappy marriage and a hope for a beautiful and rewarding relationship. In other words, are you absolutely sure you are really in love or is it just a relief to have those feelings again ? Be as realistic as you can.

I don’t wish to dash your dreams of having a loving relationship in your life but you aren’t seeing the situation clearly right now so, be very careful about the way you handle this matter.

In ‘5 or 6’ years there are aspects that indicate a big change in your life with regard to relationships and so indeed this may well indicate that you will leave your husband as this is also indicated in his chart. And if your friend is still waiting then it may be that you ‘run away’ with him. But 5/6 years is a long time and much can happen during that time.

In the meantime, enjoy the love you are experiencing with him and learn about him and who he has become. Try to see who he is now and be aware of his power over you as this is something he does have and will continue to have should you eventually marry. Surely there are some very beautiful connections between you, but you’re not seeing things clearly at all right now and may be overlooking some important elements of this relationship, and of him and the effects he has on you.

Sorry I can’t be more specific, but really this is something you are going to have to work on yourself so that should you eventually leave your husband for him, you do so with eyes wide open.

I hope that this has helped at least a little, and if you have any further and specific questions or words to add to this, please do so and I’ll do my best to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Nylaraj5

Post by Nylaraj5 »

Thank you for your prediction.
Will My husband marry somebody else? is he a gay. does my husband love me? I'm going through a very difficult time in my life.

My husband's details: Rakesh
DOB: 18 May 1970
TOB: 17:06 PM
POB: Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Anitha,

I’m sorry but I can’t tell from his chart whether he is gay or not. However, looking at your charts together there is not much warmth or affection indicated, rather there are mostly elements of duty and responsibility. This would naturally lead to your questioning whether he is gay, but the very nature of your relationship could easily lead you to thinking that his being gay is a possibility. The fact that (both of you, I would say) find it difficult to express warmth and love towards each other could naturally make this relationship feel incomplete and unsatisfying, at least on one level.

Others (friends, family) might not be able to see this unrest as you may appear on the surface as a ‘Happy Family’, and certainly your children bring you much closer together. Apparently this isn’t enough for you though, and that’s perfectly understandable.

As to your question of whether he will marry someone else, I’m sorry but I don’t know the answer to this.

I think it’s important that you try to discuss your feelings about your relationship with him, about what you feel is lacking – if you can, though I know this may be hard to do. Nonetheless you do have the capacity for good communication between you. In fact, have you ever broached this subject with him ? Is he aware of your feelings ?

Best,
Admin.