Natal charts future

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Linky

Natal charts future

Post by Linky »

Hi. Wondering if anyone can shed some light on if a viable future here ? Lots of turmoil at the moment. Feeling very confused. First connection I have made in a long time that I have felt serious about, not sure whether to continue though?
t :( female D.O.B 29- 06 - 1972 - 8 30am Harare Zimbabwe. Male is D.O.B 31- 07- 1960 9am Johannesburg South Africa. Thanking you all.
Linky

Re: Natal charts future

Post by Linky »

Both people currently living in Cape Town. South Africa. Not sure if that's relevant?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Linky,

Yes, thank you, that is helpful. And thank you for the pm.

Please be a little patient if you can as synastry matters take a while to work through, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Linky

Post by Linky »

Thank you so much, most grateful for your time. Really feel like have lots to learn about myself here on this forum and in this relationship.