Marital life problem

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Chaitaries

Marital life problem

Post by Chaitaries »

I got married in 2012 ,but I stayed with my husband for only 2 years 8 months because of his career and so on(not continuously).My husband changed alot from mid of 2017 and saying that he does not likes me and wants to separate .But from the beginning ,I used to pray to God to make me stay with my husband and my baby.Please read my birth charts and suggest some remedies to stay together forever.Ihave a doubt on my husband that he may have an affair thaywhy not liking me and wants separation.Please check this and help me to get an stable life with my husband and kid.
My dob-10-06-1988
Time_2:45pm
Place-guntur-

My husband-05-06-1987
Time-3:00am
Place-vijayawada
joe00uk

Re: Marital life problem

Post by joe00uk »

Hi, are these locations in India?

- Joe
Chaitaries

Post by Chaitaries »

Yes,in Andhra Pradesh ,india
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

Hi,

I've noticed a total of sixteen different major transits to your husband's chart that have been taking place around that time mid-2017 as well as before and after it to get a better picture.

This is what's been going on:

Saturn opposite Sun (from Jan-Oct 2016)
Saturn square Moon (from Jan-Nov 2016)
Chiron square Chiron (Feb 2016 – Feb 2017)
Uranus square Midheaven (Jun 2016 – May 2017)
Saturn Return (Nov/Dec 2016)
Saturn opposite Chiron (Dec 2016 – Sep 2017)
Jupiter opposite Jupiter (Dec 2016 – Jan 2017)
Saturn conjunct Uranus (Feb – Oct/Nov 2017)
Neptune square Sun (Mar 2017 – Mar 2018)
Neptune opposite Moon (Mar 2017 – Apr 2018)
Jupiter conjunct Pluto (Nov 2017)
Pluto square Jupiter (Jan 2018 – Feb 2019)
Jupiter opposite Venus (Jan-Oct 2018)
Saturn conjunct Neptune (Feb-Dec 2018)
Neptune square Saturn (Mar 2019 – Apr 2020)
Pluto conjunct Midheaven (2019-21)

As you can see, it's been an extremely heavy time for him, and still is in many ways although I suspect a lot of the weight has lifted. Although, there is more yet to come. Certainly with Uranus squaring his Midheaven from June 2016 to May 2017 I can see there's probably been a lot of very disruptive change to his career. All these Saturn transits, especially the Saturn Return (which you’ve just been through yourself from November to December 2017), indicate a sense of burden, pressure and responsibility imposing itself on both of your lives, and the Saturn Return really is like a “rite of passage” of sorts. Usually after you’ve experienced your Saturn Return you will come out of it a more mature and stronger person, having gone through some really important development and having learned valuable life lessons, perhaps.

Neptune’s transiting square to your husband’s Sun and opposition to his Moon might have brought about (or perhaps is in the final days of still bringing about) a feeling of confusion to your husband’s sense of identity and his inner emotional world. He might be feeling that a lot of his previous expectations in life have not been fulfilled and as a result an overwhelming disappointment might find him in despair. The same might be true of his emotional needs, it’s possible that he’s been projecting unrealistic expectations onto people and situations in his life – likely that includes you – and, after the revelations of realism that Saturn has brought about, he might be in some sort of depression realising that his fantasies and dreams do not correspond to his reality. This might be a reason he feels despondent towards you and feels like he wants to separate from you, but I think you should be seeing the end of these feelings in him soon. Some other transits I’ve listed, such as Neptune square Saturn, might not have such a personal effect on him given that that transit will be generally affecting everyone in his (and your) generation. These Neptune transits to his Sun and Moon are coming to their end right about now and the hazy melancholic blues Neptune seems to have swept over your husband with should be clearing up. He might find he’s soon able to get a better grip on life and perhaps go out and do things to improve his life so that it perhaps can better fit his expectations, either that or he might find he is able to come to peace with more realistic expectations. With Pluto coming to conjunct his Midheaven from 2019 to 2021, I’d be expecting some pretty transformative events to take place in regards to his career. First he had Uranus disrupting his career world with all sorts of unpredictable disturbances (from the looks of it by his chart, you tell me if I’m getting this all wrong!), but with Pluto he will completely transform it, and hopefully for the better. He really could achieve his wildest dreams with this coming up, he absolutely has to potential to sweep away everything that confronts him as an obstacle – Pluto tends to give that power – and make of his career whatever he wants. He can become the master of his destiny, at least in the world of career.

So all in all, I think your husband’s cold attitude towards you has been influenced by other stressful developments in his life (and yours) and I don’t think what’s been going on recently with him reflects his true feelings about you. There are lots of positive aspects going on between you in your Synastry and Composite charts, including many aspects typically considered very good for a lasting, even ‘eternal’, bond. I’d be very surprised if his aloof detachment from you continues for very much longer with the end of the transits taking place now that seem to have caused this. Do keep me posted on any changes to your situation though, or indeed if what I’ve said doesn’t come to pass. But the situation does look hopeful for you two, and I wish you all the best.

I hope this helps,
Joe.
Chaitaries

Post by Chaitaries »

Thanks alot Joe for it brief explanation .Iam staying in my mom's place from last 4 months i.e from Nov 30 2017.Is there any chance to go back to my husband place soon.One of my relative saw him with a female 2-3 times very close with him.We are thinking that he may have an affair that's why want separation
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

Uranus beginning its transit across your 7th House suggests huge changes to your relationship. At the same time, Pluto is approaching your 4th House, and when it enters your 4th House, there will likely be a complete and total transformation of your home, family and domestic life. This transformation could come in the form of a regeneration of your relationship with your husband and your domestic life with him. Uranus across your 7th House, and also when it conjuncts your Moon, could symbolise a revitalisation and a rejuvenation of your relationship, a new structure within your relationship allowing for greater freedom, openness and independence, perhaps. It's very ambiguous, however, and it's impossible to tell which way this will go, whether you will grow closer together again or whether you will make a final separation. That is up to the two of you. As for whether your husband is having an affair or not, I cannot say for certain just by looking at his chart. Uranus coming to the end of its transit across his 12th House might have meant for a while that a sense of freedom (Uranus) he was looking for had to be pursued in secret (12th House). Chiron just beginning its transit across his 12th House suggests some attempt to heal his intense inner pain by resorting to these more covert and secretive ways. So, it's possible he's having an affair. However, this could mean anything really, not just an affair. But I think it's just as likely that if he is currently having an affair that it will end soon when Uranus crosses over his Ascendant into his 1st House. The nature of Chiron transiting his 12th might become more a pain of confronting his actions at that point. Uranus in his 1st might suddenly force him to change the way he is and the way he presents himself to the world. Perhaps this might mean an end to the affair and reunion with you, or perhaps it might bring any affair into the open and consolidate that as the new established 'order' in his life. Again, this is an ambiguous one and I cannot tell which way this could go. It's up to you two and how you communicate with each other about the issue. It's a situation where it really isn't 'fated' to go a particular way. It all hangs in the balance, and it all depends on how the two of you deal with the situation.

- Joe
Chaitaries

Post by Chaitaries »

Than u Joe for yr reply.Iam unable to take a decision regarding my marital life as iam not happy with it from the beginning.Now my husband and his parents asked me to get out of my house that's why came to mom's place.Its been 4 months and they are not saying anything although we are asking for reunion.Everyone is suggesting me to proceed legally which I don't like to do .In an confused state,iam approaching astrologers to know whether my horoscope concludes divorce or not.
Everyone who approached told me that I don't have divorce in my chart and everything will be alright ,but I have to bear the pain until my 32 year.I don't know what to do now , as iam 29 now,and have to bear the pain for another 2 years more as I comes to 30 in June this year.U r saying that it's ambiguous.I don't want to end my relation but iam of bear the pain in my relation.As iam jobless,iam completely dependent.
I request u to tell remedies to get betterment in my life.U told that my husband will change after entry of Uranus in 1st house,may I know at what time it's going to enter.Atleast after change,my husband comes to know his mistakes,I doubt after reunion does he maintain proper relation or continue the affair.Please check and suggest me the most favourable one to continue my life.
Chaitaries

Post by Chaitaries »

In the first reply,u replied that Saturn conjunct Uranus (Feb – Oct/Nov 2017) causes disruption in career but he went to abroad for the fist time in March 2016 and came back in September 2016 and later got an opportunity in an MNC in December 2016 and joined in January 25th in that new job.Again he got an opportunity to with another company which is near by to our location and shifted there in March 2017.He faced work related and management issues in that company from June 2017 and changed that company in SEP 2017 and working with the changed company now.Now he sincerely trying to go abroad for the sake of money and to rid of me.I don't know what to do if he gets a chance to abroad again as that becomes a problem for reunion.Iam writing all his job changes as iam unable to know whether going to abroad is good or bad factor in astrology .
joe00uk

Post by joe00uk »

You have to appreciate that astrology can't predict literally everything that's going to happen and that we astrologers have to interpret the energies that we see these planets bringing. They might manifest themselves in very different ways in the physical world than we might expect. All any of this is is educated guesswork. Often we will get things wrong. Any "remedy" I suggest is entirely subject to my own interpretation of what's going on. I can only suggest you wait this out. There's no obvious answer I can glean from reading any charts. I say it's ambiguous because it really is. These powerful energies I'm seeing coming into both of your lives could play themselves out either way, positively or negatively, working to reunite you or to separate you, and the ultimate outcome of that depends on what you two both do, how you both consciously decide to deal with the situation. If he refuses to communicate with you, after having tried absolutely all means of communicating with him, then I really don't think there's anything else you can do aside from asking his family.

Now, you say people are saying you'll have to endure this pain for another few years and looking at your chart, I have to say I agree. Pluto is conjuncting your IC (4th House cusp) from January 2021 to March 2022 and Uranus has been in your 7th House since last month and will be there until May 2025. All I can say is that these disruptive changes to your relationship and the transformation of your home and family life are going to continue probably all throughout this period. Perhaps it might ease somewhat after Pluto moves away from conjuncting your IC but Pluto will still be in your 4th House - but it will be for so long because of how slowly Pluto moves.

Yes, what you've said about your husband's career all fits into these Saturn transits and the Uranus square to his Midheaven. About moving away, Pluto is squaring his Jupiter over the same period it conjuncts his Midheaven, and Jupiter is the ruler of his 8th and 9th Houses, the 8th ruling joint resources (your finances together as a couple, for example) and the 9th ruling foreign lands and distant travel, among other things. So it's very possible that his transformation in career will involve him moving away to a distant land. When this might be is impossible to say. It could happen at any point during the time this aspect is made (which will be until January 2020 for his Jupiter and then until January 2022 for his Midheaven). What that means for your relationship depends on what the two of you decide to make of it beforehand. If you can reach a rapprochement, I wouldn't worry about the relationship if your husband moves away - you might move with him. If you can't reach any sort of reunion, if he continues not to communicate with you, then you'll have to look into separation. But this is your decision. At this point, I can't tell you exactly what you should do. I can only tell you what I'm interpreting from your charts, and you have to make the decision about what to do with that information. By the way, Uranus will enter your husband's 1st House at the end of June this year, so whatever that may bring is likely to reveal itself soon.

Best wishes,
Joe.
Chaitaries

Post by Chaitaries »

Thanks alot Joe for your kind interpretation.